Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character (58126 Views)

Ogbonnaya Onu is dead! (Ex-Governor of Abia State dies at 72) / Alao Akala Is Dead. Ex-Oyo State Governor Dies At 71 / Tobias Okwuru: APC Clarifies Buhari's Appointment Of 'Dead' Ex Lawmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character by Ndipe(m): 11:58pm On Apr 29, 2020
Dont they hire people to vet who is alive? It's embarrassing.

1 Like

Re: Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character by Azord(m): 12:48am On Apr 30, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
The baby above

Your boyfriend must be a real niggarrr
Sahara reporters looking for mistake to criticize

Sahara reporters bunch of fuckkkers

Bros abeg na

Anyway. I go buy you beer( but if you are not a boozer)

Then i go buy you whizkhalifa plant ( and if you are not a toker)

Then i will supply you with some paid pussy ( what if you are not a swimmer)

Then Bros i go teach you some bombing work.

No matter what you must dey do any one among this four things.

Damnnnnn Nigarrrrrrr, if everybody hates u, ur'e in trouble and if everybody loves/likes you, your're also in trouble.
The Real Nigar is who u really are and l will like to meet u in person.
Mind you, l do d four things u told that man up there and will like to work with you.
Re: Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character by ddeola: 2:47am On Apr 30, 2020
Sebi una don see una president ! sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character by Virginnn(f): 6:15am On Apr 30, 2020
flejnr2:
He died late February and probably the list has been written since last year
I thought so too until I saw the date on the letter.bit was written in March.
Stop defending this dead government. they have absolutely noi to offer
Re: Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character by PaschalPM(m): 6:43am On Apr 30, 2020
Hmm
Re: Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 6:49am On Apr 30, 2020
blah blah #unfollowed
I no even send you again
MedicH:

Plsssss don't even start. This lockdown is not funny I wear my ID like a dog everywhere I go.
Re: Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character by HonNEAT: 8:26am On Apr 30, 2020
Islie:
President Buhari Appoints Dead Ebonyi Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character

The appointment of the late Okwuru alongside 37 others was contained in a letter Buhari sent to the Nigerian Senate for confirmation.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/04/29/president-buhari-appoints-dead-ebonyi-ex-lawmaker-board-federal-character-commission

Ghost Administration. Trump wasn't wrong. Lifeless Body.
Re: Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character by MedicH: 8:37am On Apr 30, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
blah blah #unfollowed
I no even send you again

God be praised. I'm straight unapologetically.
Re: Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 8:39am On Apr 30, 2020
me too. you've run your course sha.
MedicH:

God be praised. I'm straight unapologetically.
Re: Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character by MedicH: 8:43am On Apr 30, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
me too. you've run your course sha.

Hmmmm run my course? Like a pandemic virus. No no no. Are u m or f? Silly question, never mind.
Re: Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 8:45am On Apr 30, 2020
ive told you several times I'm f
why you wont believe is what I don't know
MedicH:

Hmmmm run my course? Like a pandemic virus. No no no. Are u m or f? Silly question, never mind.
Re: Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character by MedicH: 8:59am On Apr 30, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:

U made several comments on same same same. U asked if I would like to have... Just preposterous and outrageous claims I rather not say.
Re: Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 9:00am On Apr 30, 2020
hmmm
I don't understand what you talking about
what "preposterous and outrageous claims" do you speak of?
MedicH:

U made several comments on same same same. U asked if I would like to have... Just preposterous and outrageous claims I rather not say.
Re: Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character by MedicH: 9:26am On Apr 30, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
hmmm
I don't understand what you talking about
what "preposterous and outrageous claims" do you speak of?

I can't find ur exact words don't even deny it. Why were u asking if I ? That was so sickening and outrageous I had to deactivate remember. Even OK.nm thinks so too I can't be wrong
Re: Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character by Frankcallys(m): 9:35am On Apr 30, 2020
Oh boi... He did it again!!! You say wetin? Haba! This is not the first time he appointed a ghost nah. He has done that before
Re: Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character by Castrovybz: 9:39am On Apr 30, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
The baby above

Your boyfriend must be a real niggarrr
Sahara reporters looking for mistake to criticize

Sahara reporters bunch of fuckkkers

my nigga you na correct nigga

Bros abeg na

Anyway. I go buy you beer( but if you are not a boozer)

Then i go buy you whizkhalifa plant ( and if you are not a toker)

Then i will supply you with some paid pussy ( what if you are not a swimmer)

Re: Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 30, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:

Yes, I own a flying car

[img]https://media1./images/b1424dbf6f20bb955c242770d36ebc82/tenor.gif?itemid=5477277[/img]
Re: Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 6:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
lol don't mind that crackhead, he's only mad that I ignore him he knows I'm an f
what was so sickening and outrageous? that I want to plough you?
but I bet you say similar things to other females undecided
MedicH:

I can't find ur exact words don't even deny it. Why were u asking if I ? That was so sickening and outrageous I had to deactivate remember. Even OK.nm thinks so too I can't be wrong
Re: Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character by MedicH: 6:57pm On Apr 30, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
lol don't mind that crackhead, he's only mad that I ignore him he knows I'm an f
what was so sickening and outrageous? that I want to plough you?
but I bet you say similar things to other females undecided
Not exactly in that manner. I prefer to use cues and signals not words...i can't even say the things u said here. It's okay anyway, end of story. I trust you're doing great this period?
Re: Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character by ivandragon: 12:13am On May 01, 2020
9jaRealist:

Ahem...er...the letter was actually dated March 18 (month after his death) and apparently sent for confirmation on March 24... shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11444288_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362
>

It's mindboggling how some people defend just about anything flawed as long as it's done by thier favoured clowns.

The man died in February, the letter was signed over 2 weeks later & sent almost a week after it had been signed. Considering the fact that such had happened in the past during the life of this administration, shouldn't common sense have dictated that just before the list is sent in for approval, a quick check is done on the current status of the nominees... That's just commonsense when an earlier error had occured...

Those people you quoted are justifying incompetence & it's alarming that such people have the confidence to argue in favour of incompetence.

1 Like

Re: Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character by witworth(m): 7:02am On May 01, 2020
flejnr2:
He died late February and probably the list has been written since last year
you are one of the foolish ones... There is no excuse for failure like this. F.G Madness is real.
Re: Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character by legendmoney(m): 12:44am On May 04, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Bro How far? I wan make we collabo Just one or twos. You give me, I give you.

HMU with a quote

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo Of Ojukwu Reading A Speech As He Declares Independence Of Biafra In 1967 / Owo: Residents Attack Hausa In Retaliation, Loot Shops / Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.