Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Any Song For The One You Love! - Music/Radio (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Any Song For The One You Love! (36900 Views)

Have You Ever Heard Any Song That Made You Cry? / Do You Know Any Song With Sisi Ologe In Chorus?, Possibly Featuring Project X? / Request For Any Song. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Song For The One You Love! by sheniqua: 1:40am On May 11, 2008
The Sly:

Other sites i know doesnt take shitpurse like Nairaland. . .if you are banned. . .
you are banned with your IP address so no time for re-registering shitpurse like Nairaland

what are these other sites?
did you people swear an oath of secrecy, what are their names?
Re: Any Song For The One You Love! by sheniqua: 1:41am On May 11, 2008
cadet goodluck with your new born grin
I hope you can change diapers lipsrsealed
Re: Any Song For The One You Love! by Cadet(f): 1:44am On May 11, 2008
idupaul:

your descendants shall be that weakest link, Its folks like u that make humanity look like an error, bully
Oh shut up and stop whining, I dnt have anymore candy for you jo. Why do you babies whine like I took your candies away? eh? Na be your mama?

Happy mother's day to your mom sef grin
Re: Any Song For The One You Love! by Spermdrops(m): 1:49am On May 11, 2008
I cannot call the websites for confidentiality reasons.  In one of them I come jam that man called "Omatade Omotola" with the British Airways saga for thai.  I was so angry that the devil came over me there. grin  E be like say na im papa get that website in particular.  I cuss the dude no be small.  I thought Nairaland had gangs.  Come see gang for this website? shocked  It looked like a cult. cheesy  See fight for there.  Infact my private mail box and e-mail addies where jammed with insults. grin Infact they took all my post to a place called "the dumpster" so I could be by myself there. But the gang followed me inside there and continued to wage war inside the dust bin there.

I even met some stupid Nairalanders there too.  Cussed them out real good till they told Nepa to quench my lights. grin

You cannot miss them.  Just google nigerian websites and you will find all of them there.  Infact I have a rolodex for all the e-mail addies and screen names to avoid confusion.

This Nairaland own reason was for being "too troublesome" whatever that means! grin

I dey go oooooooooooooooooh!  Before these ones here come say we are going off topic.  Thank God school is almost over for the kids.  I need a real vacation. grin Too much trouble with these Nigerians I swear!
Re: Any Song For The One You Love! by idupaul: 1:50am On May 11, 2008
Happy mother's day to your mom sef

I know why why u ain't telling your mum that--------------- I wonder why she decided not to abort you tongue
Re: Any Song For The One You Love! by Cadet(f): 1:50am On May 11, 2008
Spermdrops:

I cannot call the websites for confidentiality reasons. In one of them I come jam that man called "Omatade Omotola" with the British Airways saga for their. I was so angry that the devil came over me there. grin E be like say na im papa get that website in particular. I cuss the dude no be small. I thought Nairaland had gangs. Come see gang for this website? shocked It looked like a cult. cheesy See fight for there. Infact my private mail box and e-mail addies where jammed with insults. grin

I even met some stupid Nairalanders there too. Cussed them out real good till they told Nepa to quench my lights. grin

You cannot miss them. Just google nigerian websites and you will find all of them there. Infact I have a rolodex for all the e-mail addies and screen names to avoid confusion.

This Nairaland own reason was for being "too troublesome" whatever that means! grin

ROTFLMAO!!!! Oga o. Mehhn!! That seems like fun
Re: Any Song For The One You Love! by Cadet(f): 1:52am On May 11, 2008
idupaul:

I know why why u ain't telling your mum that--------------- I wonder why she decided not to abort you tongue

Because she wasn't part of your descendants.
Re: Any Song For The One You Love! by TheSly: 1:52am On May 11, 2008
sheniqua:

what are these other sites?
did you people swear an oath of secrecy, what are their names?
Aint no telling. . . . . . . . cool
Re: Any Song For The One You Love! by Spermdrops(m): 1:53am On May 11, 2008
Cadet:

ROTFLMAO!!!! Oga o. Mehhn!! That seems like fun

Which kian fun?  I say they nearly killed me there.  Infact Nairaland members are very kind.  They were viscious! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

I went back with another name. They do not  know I am there yet. grin  I still have some more people to cuss out there. grin
Re: Any Song For The One You Love! by Uche2nna(m): 1:53am On May 11, 2008
Kai!!! Almond (or watever the new name is now) so u carry ur katakata don dey even reach other forums grin
Re: Any Song For The One You Love! by Cadet(f): 1:55am On May 11, 2008
Spermdrops:

Which kian fun? I say they nearly killed me there. Infact Nairaland members are very kind. They were viscious! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

I went back with another name. They do not know I am there yet. grin I still have some more people to cuss out there. grin

Abeg, you be selfish o. while we're getting bored here, you're enjoying yourself with bullies. That's not fair jo
Re: Any Song For The One You Love! by idupaul: 1:57am On May 11, 2008
I wonder why she decided not to abort you

I know she still regrets not taking the abortion option
Re: Any Song For The One You Love! by Uche2nna(m): 1:58am On May 11, 2008
Idupaul and Cadet, U guys should cut it out angry
Re: Any Song For The One You Love! by Cadet(f): 1:58am On May 11, 2008
idupaul:

I know she still regrets not taking the abortion option

Is that what you hear everyday?
Re: Any Song For The One You Love! by Cadet(f): 1:58am On May 11, 2008
Uche2nna:

Idupaul and Cadet, You guys should cut it out angry
Am sorry, only 2 ppl can give me that order wink
Re: Any Song For The One You Love! by Spermdrops(m): 1:59am On May 11, 2008
Cadet:

Abeg, you be selfish o. while we're getting bored here, you're enjoying yourself with bullies. That's not fair jo

I had fun not to tell you lie.  Nairaland was dry.  I went to another interesting one too with just "Nigerian Americans" in it.  That one was cool.  I kept looking from time to time on Nairaland, but nothing better at all.  This place has dried out. I am currently navigating like 4 at once when I am off Nairaland. grin I did not know that I was missing a lot just limiting myself on Nairaland. I jammed a lot of Nairaland members at those forums too. They even carried my photographs and started splashing all over the place! grin

Uche2nna:

Kai!!! Almond (or watever the new name is now) so u carry your katakata don dey even reach other forums grin

Na you sabi oooooooooooooooooooooh! grin  It was viscious I say!  But trust me ke.  I survived all attacks.  Na so so guys! grin  I did not even have chance to "flirt" before I was kicked out! grin
Re: Any Song For The One You Love! by Cadet(f): 2:00am On May 11, 2008
LMAO!! you're not serious
Re: Any Song For The One You Love! by sheniqua: 2:00am On May 11, 2008
almond and sly abeg say the site make i join now.
almond make we go as tag team
me sef i get questions for that omotola of an area boy
Re: Any Song For The One You Love! by idupaul: 2:01am On May 11, 2008
Is that what you hear everyday?

Ask her, she will tell you, after all she is your mum.
Re: Any Song For The One You Love! by sheniqua: 2:02am On May 11, 2008
bia idupaul and cadet, it's enough!!
haba!
Re: Any Song For The One You Love! by Cadet(f): 2:02am On May 11, 2008
sheniqua:

2 is a date, 3 is a company. you need company grin

I've shaked up NL enough, time to carry my Ghana-must-go to another forum jare
Re: Any Song For The One You Love! by Spermdrops(m): 2:03am On May 11, 2008
sheniqua:

Okay!  Go to "The Nigerian Village Square"! His name is "Chachanga"! grin  I am under cover there for now.  I don't think that name "Dewdrops" will ever register there again.  I must warn you.  Na so so "ogboni" people full for thia oh!  The place na cult! grin

Goodluck! cheesy The man get army barrack for inside thia! grin Shoot to kill! grin
Re: Any Song For The One You Love! by Cadet(f): 2:03am On May 11, 2008
idupaul:

Ask her, she will tell you, after all she is your mum.
You see, you're even clueless to the point of not knowing who gave birth to you again.
Re: Any Song For The One You Love! by Cadet(f): 2:04am On May 11, 2008
Spermdrops:

Okay! Go to "The Nigerian Village Square"! His name is "Chachanga"! grin I am under cover there for now. I don't think that name "Dewdrops" will ever register there again. I must warn you. Na so so "ogboni" people full for thia oh! The place na cult! grin

Goodluck! cheesy The man get army barrack for inside thia! grin Shoot to kill! grin

I am so there. hehehe
Re: Any Song For The One You Love! by sheniqua: 2:05am On May 11, 2008
Spermdrops:

Okay!  Go to "The Nigerian Village Square"! His name is "Chachanga"! grin  I am under cover there for now.  I don't think that name "Dewdrops" will ever register there again.  I must warn you.  Na so so "ogboni" people full for thia oh!  The place na cult! grin

Goodluck! cheesy

ogboni power powerless power!
we go jam there.
I'll be coming in as shasta
Re: Any Song For The One You Love! by sheniqua: 2:06am On May 11, 2008
Cadet:

I am so there. hehehe

see these multiple forumites hmm
Re: Any Song For The One You Love! by sheniqua: 2:07am On May 11, 2008
make I go case the joint!
Re: Any Song For The One You Love! by Cadet(f): 2:08am On May 11, 2008
I'll be there as my first Nairaland I.D grin grin cheesy cheesy

David, come and meet us there o. hehehe grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Any Song For The One You Love! by idupaul: 2:09am On May 11, 2008
You see, you're even clueless to the point of not knowing who gave birth to you again.

At least am sure it is not your mum, dont need a DNA print to verify dat, at least I am sure I am not an animal and bully.
Re: Any Song For The One You Love! by Spermdrops(m): 2:10am On May 11, 2008
Cadet:

I am so there. hehehe

sheniqua:

make I go case the joint!

Why are you people pretending? tongue  I see una there.  You joined to campaign against me too. grin  You 419 people!
Re: Any Song For The One You Love! by Spermdrops(m): 2:11am On May 11, 2008
sheniqua:

ogboni power powerless power!
we go jam there.
I'll be coming in as shasta

See you there! Off to work! Mother's day celebration is so over here. I am sleeping in bed the whole day tomorrow. Goodnight all! kiss
Re: Any Song For The One You Love! by Cadet(f): 2:14am On May 11, 2008
Spermdrops:

Why are you people pretending? tongue I see una there. You joined to campaign against me too. grin You 419 people!
LMAO!!

idupaul:

At least am sure it is not your mum, don't need a DNA print to verify that, at least I am sure I am not an animal and bully.
And, you're now 100% sure you're senseless.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (31) (Reply)

Davido's 'Blow My Mind' Ft. Chris Brown Hits 1m YouTube Views In 11 Hours / 10 Most Viewed Nigerian Music Videos On Youtube! / Swazzi Features Nyeka Douglas In "Jollof" Music Video

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.