Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Journalist/writer Needed Urgently And Would Be Paid Reasonably - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Journalist/writer Needed Urgently And Would Be Paid Reasonably (1561 Views)

a / Article Writer Needed / Unveiling Nigeria's Most Dreaded Gossip Journalist........ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Journalist/writer Needed Urgently And Would Be Paid Reasonably by kestaon(m): 8:52pm On Jan 09, 2011
Professional journalist/writer needed for an upcoming magazine. Journalist should be experienced and should consider the job a part time job since the magazine has not started making any profits yet. Videos, photos and articles are all that is needed and topics should cover a wide variety of topics in Nigeria. Interested people should please send their CV to kestaon@gmail.com
Please note you would be paid and as soon as you contact me, payment arrangements can be made and agreed upon as our office in Nigeria would double check your claims.
Re: Journalist/writer Needed Urgently And Would Be Paid Reasonably by adjain(m): 9:40am On Jan 10, 2011
Is your offer location-specific
Re: Journalist/writer Needed Urgently And Would Be Paid Reasonably by kestaon(m): 11:02am On Jan 10, 2011
To be precise, the offer is intended for someone already writing for a newspaper or magazine. You have access to a large pool of information and can easily generate a nice original article supported by images or videos in some cases. In other words, i speak in general. The person should be able to keep the magazine up and running on a daily basis and that is why this person would be better of working part time but still on a job that is his job and most importantly, a job the person likes doing.
Re: Journalist/writer Needed Urgently And Would Be Paid Reasonably by oneshine: 12:43pm On Apr 29, 2011
here is a bard and a poet of weight,pls call me 0n 08074581149 07044101761 or email easybliss1@yahoo.com
Re: Journalist/writer Needed Urgently And Would Be Paid Reasonably by fineboy200: 10:50am On May 20, 2011
hi kest,

i wrote you, but i got no reply. i also sent you my cv for review.
Re: Journalist/writer Needed Urgently And Would Be Paid Reasonably by DeNoble1(m): 2:51pm On May 24, 2011
Pls. can sombody help me with any material on the origin or history of magazine and news paper in nigeria
Re: Journalist/writer Needed Urgently And Would Be Paid Reasonably by ijobers: 1:56am On May 25, 2011
Dear All,

If you need fantastic paying writing jobs go to http://projects.ijobers.com/jobs/writer.

Let's know if it was a good for you

Bez
Re: Journalist/writer Needed Urgently And Would Be Paid Reasonably by foco: 3:51am On May 27, 2011
Publish ur unpulished books for free of charge,make money,be a celebrity with good marking net work. call 08160028542

(1) (Reply)

The Married Widow / Lest We Forget, Gbenga Adeboye (1959-2003) Part 1 / My Oga At The Top Poetry Contest (over N1.5 M naira worth) 24 hrs to go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.