Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,164 members, 7,842,345 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

What Would You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do? (855 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do? by LordReed(m): 8:53pm On Jan 09, 2011
Hello folks here are series of scenarios for both guys n gals to respond to in their own way:

Ur BF travels to Dubai but lies to u that his company sent him there meanwhile truth is he went on his own tip n for his own business.

Ur GF hardly calls u except wen she needs sometin den she can call u like 20 times in day.

Ur BF hardly gives u money for ur hair, clothes, creme, etc but he buys u food, takes care of some bills, buys u credit n bales u out of financial messes,etc

Ur GF hardly ever says thank u for stuff u do for her.

Ur BF doesn't have a job but he hustles for himself so he is not always liquid.

If u buy credit for her she won't call u until she wants some more credit.

Of all the guys that have toasted and are toasting u, BF is amongst the least financially capable.

GF gets angry over lil tins quite easily n u have to apologise over n over again to get her to simmer down.

BF is not very romantic but he's quite caring.

U discover GF is getting money from other guys.

Just a few scenarios to respond to with ur own take on the issues. Go ahead guys n gals thrill me (as u usually do!).
Re: What Would You Do? by Steadyangel(f): 9:04pm On Jan 09, 2011
Dats the recycling process
Re: What Would You Do? by LordReed(m): 12:16pm On Jan 11, 2011
C'mon folks lets hear u!
Re: What Would You Do? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 11, 2011
Lord_Reed:

Hello folks here are series of scenarios for both guys n gals to respond to in their own way:

your GF hardly calls u except wen she needs sometin den she can call u like 20 times in day.
dump her a$$ faster as we clearly have different views of a relationship

your GF hardly ever says thank u for stuff u do for her.
i would stop doing these things until she appreciate the gesture.

If u buy credit for her she won't call u until she wants some more credit.
then no more credit for this babe.

GF gets angry over lil tins quite easily n u have to apologise over n over again to get her to simmer down.
if she has issues then i will quietly remove myself from the picture so she can go and get help.

U discover GF is getting money from other guys.
thats the moment she will officially become EX gf.

Just a few scenarios to respond to with your own take on the issues. Go ahead guys n gals thrill me (as u usually do!).
Re: What Would You Do? by LordReed(m): 1:53pm On Jan 11, 2011
LoL MBJ. . . direct as always
Re: What Would You Do? by iice(f): 2:50pm On Jan 11, 2011

your BF travels to Dubai but lies to u that his company sent him there meanwhile truth is he went on his own tip n for his own business.
Don't like lies.  What's the big deal in him lying about that?

your BF hardly gives u money for your hair, clothes, creme, etc but he buys u food, takes care of some bills, buys u credit n bales u out of financial messes,etc
Is he supposed to give me money for things for my body? I can handle him buying food grin but i pay my bills and handle my own ish.

your BF doesn't have a job but he hustles for himself so he is not always liquid.
Jobs come and go.

Of all the guys that have toasted and are toasting u, BF is amongst the least financially capable.
And the point is?

We are matched then grin  I can't abide insipid sweetness.
Re: What Would You Do? by LordReed(m): 8:32pm On Jan 11, 2011
your BF hardly gives u money for your hair, clothes, creme, etc but he buys u food, takes care of some bills, buys u credit n bales u out of financial messes,etc
Is he supposed to give me money for things for my body? I can handle him buying food grin but i pay my bills and handle my own ish.

So if he does those things for u u gonna yell at him?

And the point is?

The point is BF is struggling while the others just cruise. It would ease alot of financial burdens for u if BF was cruising too.
Re: What Would You Do? by MrsEve2(f): 8:33pm On Jan 11, 2011
Do this apply to husbands and wives?
Re: What Would You Do? by iice(f): 3:10am On Jan 12, 2011
Lord_Reed:

So if he does those things for u u gonna yell at him?

Why do i have to yell? Am i losing my voice or something?
I can settle for some sharing - half and half or alternate months with regards to bills.  As for hair and all that, sorry but no. . .it's not his responsibility.  Should he take responsibility for everything? What about wiping my nyansh?  undecided

Lord_Reed:

And the point is?

The point is BF is struggling while the others just cruise. It would ease alot of financial burdens for u if BF was cruising too.

Again what is the point?  Does his struggling make him less of the man he is? Or is money supposed to magically correct the 'character/spirit' of a person?  Should i ask him for yacht and jet plane? If we can eat, transport ourselves (no i dont mean owning a car), get a fair amount of our needs and wants. . .what is wrong with that? Ease which financial burdens? I should be raking up the financial burdens and dump it on his head to settle? What about his own financial burdens?

Sometimes i don't understand people.
Re: What Would You Do? by MrsEve2(f): 3:13am On Jan 12, 2011
I don't understand men.
Re: What Would You Do? by LordReed(m): 8:37pm On Jan 12, 2011
@Mrs, Eve
Go ahead n answer maybe we'll get to undastnd each orda more

@iice
i have a friend who'd luv 2 marry u! lol
Sadly u know dis is wat some struggling guys have to put up wit. I wish there were more undastndin females like u.
Re: What Would You Do? by iice(f): 4:06am On Jan 13, 2011
Lol i know, i hear guys complain all the time.
Hoho! I maybe be understanding but i have my other problems tongue
Re: What Would You Do? by Dsense(m): 4:09am On Jan 13, 2011
^^ shocked shocked shocked . . . . brb
Re: What Would You Do? by iice(f): 4:13am On Jan 13, 2011
Wetin again?
Re: What Would You Do? by Dsense(m): 4:18am On Jan 13, 2011
^^You said you have your own problems . . . . .I hope it's excluded what i'm thinking cheesy
Re: What Would You Do? by iice(f): 4:21am On Jan 13, 2011
Which would be?
Re: What Would You Do? by MrsChima(f): 4:22am On Jan 13, 2011
Men complain more than women. They are becoming sissify too much for me.
Re: What Would You Do? by Dsense(m): 5:31am On Jan 13, 2011
iice:

Which would be?
IIce stop teasing . . .lol
Re: What Would You Do? by LordReed(m): 5:38am On Jan 14, 2011
@iice
Having problems is not d problem we all do but dat lack of undastandin just kills it 4 me.
4 u lemme guess u are tom-boy n u are fiercely independent. so wat else?
Re: What Would You Do? by MrsChima(f): 6:02am On Jan 14, 2011
I don't depend on no man for shit.

L. Reed, there is nothing wrong with Iice being independent and women have to learn to fend for themselves because there is no promise a negro gon stay with you. And God forbid he step out on her she will have to pick up where he left off.

You do not need to depend on no man ladies. Just keeping it real.
Re: What Would You Do? by Nobody: 6:18am On Jan 14, 2011
Lord_Reed:

your BF travels to Dubai but lies to u that his company sent him there meanwhile truth is he went on his own tip n for his own business.

I will be upset for lying and I don't get the point why he needs to lie.

Not a big deal coz it's my personal wellness and its my personal obligation to pay for it.

your BF doesn't have a job but he hustles for himself so he is not always liquid.

Its OK as long he is doing something good for himself to survive. Anyway, financial condition is not permanent.

He must have Goodwill.

It's fine with me. It's not hard for a caring person to be romantic.

Re: What Would You Do? by degubi(m): 7:33am On Jan 14, 2011
@iice, Again what is the point? Does his struggling make him less of the man he is? Or is money supposed to magically correct the 'character/spirit' of a person? Should i ask him for yacht and jet plane? If we can eat, transport ourselves (no i dont mean owning a car), get a fair amount of our needs and wants. . .what is wrong with that?

You are a rare GEM
Re: What Would You Do? by Africanqueen2(f): 7:40am On Jan 14, 2011
Hmnmnm. . .
Re: What Would You Do? by iice(f): 4:54pm On Jan 14, 2011
D-sense:

IIce stop teasing . . .lol

I dey ask nau. I don't know what you're thinking undecided

Lord_Reed:

@iice
Having problems is not d problem we all do but dat lack of undastandin just kills it 4 me.
4 u lemme guess u are tom-boy n u are fiercely independent. so wat else?

True that. I just refer to them as my problems so no long tori grin
Plenty ooo grin
Re: What Would You Do? by LordReed(m): 10:49pm On Jan 14, 2011
@iice
Oyah tell us 2

@Mrs.Chima
Am not saying anytin is wrong wit iice's independence in fact I tink it makes for a more exciting relationship.

@Eyah
so u won't suspect him of cheating?
Re: What Would You Do? by iice(f): 6:37pm On Jan 15, 2011
grin Not meant for public consumption lipsrsealed
Re: What Would You Do? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 15, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@Eyah
so u won't suspect him of cheating?

If the reasons are not acceptable for me, I would think that there is something fishy on that trip.

(1) (Reply)

Ggoing Out With Ex Cousin / Which One Would A Gal Prefer / Why Lie About Your Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.