Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Convid-19: Madagascar Hasn't Recorded Any Death, What's Their Secret? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Convid-19: Madagascar Hasn't Recorded Any Death, What's Their Secret? (1035 Views)

COVID-19: Madagascar Demands N78,200,000 From Nigeria For Herbal Drugs / COVID-19: Madagascar Herb Will Be Subjected To Regulatory Process Before Use / Covid-19: Madagascar Is Lieing To The World- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Convid-19: Madagascar Hasn't Recorded Any Death, What's Their Secret? by Orubebe01: 4:11pm On Apr 29, 2020
I suggest that appropriate Nigeria authority should reach out to Madagascar to know the secret behind the way they have been able to manage the convid-19 in their country so far without recording any death.
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/madagascar/

Re: Convid-19: Madagascar Hasn't Recorded Any Death, What's Their Secret? by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:11pm On Apr 29, 2020
I suspect Covid-organics.

That is their President drinking it. Although it is not long they started drinking it. I feel Senegal and Madagascar have the key to winning this Covid-19 war.

Preventive medicine.

Although Senegal is using aggressive testing and early treatment which is also very goodm

By the way, I am jealous of how young the Madagascar President is.

President Andry Rajoelina might be my man of the year. The definition of a President with the wellbeing people in his heart.

2 Likes

Re: Convid-19: Madagascar Hasn't Recorded Any Death, What's Their Secret? by Orubebe01: 4:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
TheGoodJoe:
I suspect Covid-organics.
I suspect that too. I wish our government can reach out to them.
Our people can't do research and come up with something that will help save the masses from this message, we are only depending on the foreigners to come up with the solution.
I thought Maurice Iwu said he has discovered a cure for corona virus.
Lalasticlala pls help loud this so that appropriate authority can hear us.

3 Likes

Re: Convid-19: Madagascar Hasn't Recorded Any Death, What's Their Secret? by pyyxxaro: 4:15pm On Apr 29, 2020
Dogoyaro

4 Likes

Re: Convid-19: Madagascar Hasn't Recorded Any Death, What's Their Secret? by Orubebe01: 4:18pm On Apr 29, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

By the way, I am jealous of how young the Madagascar President is.

President Andry Rajoelina might be my man of the year. The definition of a President with the wellbeing people in his heart.
I wish a president can be swapped.

1 Like

Re: Convid-19: Madagascar Hasn't Recorded Any Death, What's Their Secret? by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:22pm On Apr 29, 2020
Orubebe01:

I wish a president can be swapped.

Me too.

Enough of all these old analog cargoes disguised as rulers. We need visionary leaders running all positions available in this nation. The current team handling Covid-19 are so backwards and lack vision to act fast.

Enough is enough of analog rulers in a digital age.

2 Likes

Re: Convid-19: Madagascar Hasn't Recorded Any Death, What's Their Secret? by Neef2018: 4:24pm On Apr 29, 2020
An indegenous herbal cure. They’ve solved the problem while pathetic rest of Africa are still waiting for their slave master America and China to send them another cure. Some are so dumb they are even waiting for TB Joshua to come down from the mountain� God bless the government of Madagascar
Re: Convid-19: Madagascar Hasn't Recorded Any Death, What's Their Secret? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 29, 2020
WHO and other Leaders should Humble themselves and see what Madagascar has done..

1 Like

Re: Convid-19: Madagascar Hasn't Recorded Any Death, What's Their Secret? by NwaNimo1(m): 4:25pm On Apr 29, 2020
Indian spices and herbs....+ no 5G
Re: Convid-19: Madagascar Hasn't Recorded Any Death, What's Their Secret? by GodPunishCorona: 4:26pm On Apr 29, 2020
Wow. Abeg make them show us the way forward.
Re: Convid-19: Madagascar Hasn't Recorded Any Death, What's Their Secret? by Emperor4tune(m): 4:27pm On Apr 29, 2020
It is a small country,less population & also an island with no land border with any other country
Re: Convid-19: Madagascar Hasn't Recorded Any Death, What's Their Secret? by Orubebe01: 4:33pm On Apr 29, 2020
Chosen1984:
WHO and other Leaders should Humble themselves and see what Madagascar has done..
So far Madagascar is not a white man's country, there is no way they can believe that the drugs will cure the virus cos they don't believe that anything good can come out Africa.

1 Like

Re: Convid-19: Madagascar Hasn't Recorded Any Death, What's Their Secret? by cool318(m): 4:34pm On Apr 29, 2020
Many African countries, Senegal, Cote d voire or Democratic republic of Congo ordered about 5000 pieces of the medicine.

It's very official

1 Like

Re: Convid-19: Madagascar Hasn't Recorded Any Death, What's Their Secret? by GamalNasser: 4:34pm On Apr 29, 2020
They are drinking one organic antimalarial and it's working but Satanic WHO and Bill gates are against it

1 Like

Re: Convid-19: Madagascar Hasn't Recorded Any Death, What's Their Secret? by Orubebe01: 4:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
GodPunishCorona:
Wow. Abeg make them show us the way forward.
I believe that once our president or the health minister reach out to them, they must definitely show us the way.

1 Like

Re: Convid-19: Madagascar Hasn't Recorded Any Death, What's Their Secret? by GamalNasser: 4:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
Neef2018:
An indegenous herbal cure. They’ve solved the problem while pathetic rest of Africa are still waiting for their slave master America and China to send them another cure. Some are so dumb they are even waiting for TB Joshua to come down from the mountain� God bless the government of Madagascar

Exactly and the wicked satanist WHO is trying to discredit their cure
Re: Convid-19: Madagascar Hasn't Recorded Any Death, What's Their Secret? by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:39pm On Apr 29, 2020
Buhari and his Covid-19 team made a big error not prioritising the academia and private sector in this Covid-19 war. Only thing they know is Lockdown.

If we channelled resources to source for researchers to carry out trials. We might have been doing things for ourselves.

Beggi Beggi is all we know. Mbok, let me join and beg Madagascar.

See as their children are flexing much needed medicine line coke.

Re: Convid-19: Madagascar Hasn't Recorded Any Death, What's Their Secret? by NoApology(m): 4:43pm On Apr 29, 2020
It's a terrible time being a Nigerian. We can't just get anything right
Re: Convid-19: Madagascar Hasn't Recorded Any Death, What's Their Secret? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 29, 2020
Is the drug use as a preventive measure or curing of the sick or both?
Re: Convid-19: Madagascar Hasn't Recorded Any Death, What's Their Secret? by Orubebe01: 4:59pm On Apr 29, 2020
Spacewalk:
Is the drug use as a preventive measure or curing of the sick or both?
I guess its for both.
Re: Convid-19: Madagascar Hasn't Recorded Any Death, What's Their Secret? by mikeybrainy: 6:04pm On Apr 29, 2020
Re: Convid-19: Madagascar Hasn't Recorded Any Death, What's Their Secret? by CanadaOrBust: 6:20pm On Apr 29, 2020
Chosen1984:

Then how will vaccine makers recoup some of their investment
Re: Convid-19: Madagascar Hasn't Recorded Any Death, What's Their Secret? by Chuky7(m): 9:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
No Secret. An Island Nation so less population. more control. less travelers who would have brought the virus too
Re: Convid-19: Madagascar Hasn't Recorded Any Death, What's Their Secret? by unscripted(m): 9:20pm On Apr 29, 2020
It is too early to make this conclusions , have u checked Cambodia , Vietnam , wait to the end of the week and see if covid organics is the way . am monitoring Senegal too since they made order for the drugs , let's see results with time , then we can make conclusions

(1) (Reply)

Buts And Breasts Enlargement, What They Don't Tell You / My Sister Neck Is Swollen And She Can't Eat Nor Sleep / Ruzu Infex Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.