Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Delta State: why Is Buhari Always Favoring Only the Urhobos In His Apartment? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta State: why Is Buhari Always Favoring Only the Urhobos In His Apartment? (696 Views)

Kogi: IREV Data Exposes Overvoting In Dekina And Olamaboro Favoring The SDP / Buhari Always Travels When There Is A Problem - Shehu Sani / Urhobos:orogun Urhobos Turning To Ndokwa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta State: why Is Buhari Always Favoring Only the Urhobos In His Apartment? by Irijosa777(m): 4:22pm On Apr 29, 2020
Is is noticeable that ever since Bahari second tenure in 2015, all his major appointment (except the retainment of the governor of the central bank) are from only the Urhobo group in Delta State.
First, without argument you will agreed with me that Buhari contributed to the emergency of Sen. Ovie omo-gege as the Senate deputy president. but let just assumed that that's elective position and it has nothing to do with Mr President.
secondly, he appointment an Urhobo man as one of the ministers in the country.
Recalled it was an Urhobo man (Mr.Okumagba) that Mr Bahari also appointed as the MD of the NDDC which the Senate had approved but due to one thing or the other in NDDC they have not be officially put into office.
Now, The president has also appointed the person of Hon. Halims Agoda an Urhobo man as the members of The Federal Character Commission. Is Urhobo the only ethnicity in Delta State? is that not being biased to the rest of the ethnicities in the state by picking from only one side? I know many people will say this is what is killing Nigeria "ethnicity" but one thing you should know is that what is worth doing is worth doing well.
In as much as the president has the right to appoint anyone he wishes, he should try and be not one sided in his apartment.
This is just my personal opinion, I stand to be corrected, I may be wrong in my conclusion, no ill feeling/hatred.

Re: Delta State: why Is Buhari Always Favoring Only the Urhobos In His Apartment? by espn(m): 4:25pm On Apr 29, 2020
Are you not all from delta?
Re: Delta State: why Is Buhari Always Favoring Only the Urhobos In His Apartment? by Enoch07: 4:26pm On Apr 29, 2020
are these people Nigerian? can they do the job he appointed them to do? if yes, then what d fvck is ur problem!!!!

Re: Delta State: why Is Buhari Always Favoring Only the Urhobos In His Apartment? by sapeleboi(m): 5:30pm On Apr 29, 2020
bad belle , you go soon craze

Re: Delta State: why Is Buhari Always Favoring Only the Urhobos In His Apartment? by Irijosa777(m): 5:45pm On Apr 29, 2020
sapeleboi:
bad belle , you go soon craze
hahahaha e never reached like that na. sapele boy.
Re: Delta State: why Is Buhari Always Favoring Only the Urhobos In His Apartment? by Corporate2020: 5:47pm On Apr 29, 2020
Since you a Delta man is complaining that a Deltan was appointed, maybe Buhari should just replace the Deltan with a Fulani from Katsina or a Kanuri from Bornu. That will end the intra-State fight, Buhari should not be causing fights within Delta State.
Re: Delta State: why Is Buhari Always Favoring Only the Urhobos In His Apartment? by Melezenawii: 5:49pm On Apr 29, 2020
Apartment or Appointment?
Re: Delta State: why Is Buhari Always Favoring Only the Urhobos In His Apartment? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 29, 2020
Fulani are using una oil to develope themselves, they don't know APC or PDP but only themselves you are busy crying over appointment that they will use the opportunity to loot.

I'm so glad my region don't have oil Sha because Niger Delta that produce oil will be laughed out and mock in the future

1 Like

Re: Delta State: why Is Buhari Always Favoring Only the Urhobos In His Apartment? by sapeleboi(m): 5:55pm On Apr 29, 2020
then leave uhrobo alone
Irijosa777:

hahahaha
e never reached like that na.
sapele boy.
Re: Delta State: why Is Buhari Always Favoring Only the Urhobos In His Apartment? by helinues: 6:04pm On Apr 29, 2020
Here we go again.. Another in house fighting

Put your house in order
Re: Delta State: why Is Buhari Always Favoring Only the Urhobos In His Apartment? by edoairways: 6:59pm On Apr 29, 2020
espn:
Are you not all from delta?
That state is heterogeneous with diverse tribes. At least three persons from each of the senatorial district should do. However if a. Urhobo man is selected then he should represent Deltans wholeheartedly because many don't
Re: Delta State: why Is Buhari Always Favoring Only the Urhobos In His Apartment? by Ikinternational: 7:15pm On Apr 29, 2020
Best Headline of 3020.

(see what I did there)

Literally lol

(1) (Reply)

Why Psychologist Says Nnamdi Kanu Is Insane / Minister To Nigerians: Prepare For The Worst / AfDB Bows To U.S. Pressure, Authorises Private Investigation Against Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.