Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,406 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Lagos Discharges 49 Coronavirus Patients - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos Discharges 49 Coronavirus Patients (23018 Views)

Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients / Spanish Hospital Where Coughing Coronavirus Patients Lay On Floor Of Corridor / Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Discharges 49 Coronavirus Patients by Folksyharry(m): 7:16pm On Apr 29, 2020
This is good. Kudos to the health workers
Re: Lagos Discharges 49 Coronavirus Patients by Yomi4glory(m): 7:17pm On Apr 29, 2020
Good to hear
Re: Lagos Discharges 49 Coronavirus Patients by Ajibel(m): 7:17pm On Apr 29, 2020
onadana:
angryThe rate we discharge is unprecedented ooo.Why is the global community not rushing here to learn the magic?I just hope they are not just treated for malaria and typhoid

The global community is also discharging in numbers. But what mostly makes the news is the number of deaths

1 Like

Re: Lagos Discharges 49 Coronavirus Patients by Afrikahene: 7:19pm On Apr 29, 2020
Achorise:
Nice
They should always minus the number of discharged patients from the total number of infected persons.
Also those from other states who have been discharged should be minus from the state.
I do not know why they always fail to do that; making the number of current affected persons seem higher than it really is
Re: Lagos Discharges 49 Coronavirus Patients by Briller: 7:48pm On Apr 29, 2020
Achorise:
Nice
They should always minus the number of discharged patients from the total number of infected persons.
Also those from other states who have been discharged should be minus from the state.

They are following global standard practice, which requires the update ranging from the infected, recovered/discharged, dead, critical, etc. See link below:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries
Re: Lagos Discharges 49 Coronavirus Patients by Investnow2017: 8:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
Owaincouncil:
Ok o. Hope it's not malaria they were treating this people for. Because I heard from one police inspector that some of the people at the Onikan isolation center only had malaria and not Covid-19.
May God help us.

The policeman tested them with his riffle and showed you the results?
Re: Lagos Discharges 49 Coronavirus Patients by LADYBIRD96: 8:05pm On Apr 29, 2020
I hope they actually tested negative?
Re: Lagos Discharges 49 Coronavirus Patients by Investnow2017: 8:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
Echo50:
I don't know if people are taking notice of some of the happenings.......maleria sickness is no news again.

Is every sickness today Covid 19? discharge to where.....

So you think it's only 44 people that have died in Nigeria since the past two months? Covid-19 is making news because it is very very infectious, unlike malaria.

During these past two months don't be surprised that more people have died of malaria than Covid-19 has claimed, they were not reported because that does not fall in line with the trending news worldwide.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Discharges 49 Coronavirus Patients by aguh1: 8:44pm On Apr 29, 2020
May God help us
Re: Lagos Discharges 49 Coronavirus Patients by Cammo: 8:50pm On Apr 29, 2020
This is good news. But I hope they don't add a double of the same number by midnight.
Re: Lagos Discharges 49 Coronavirus Patients by 9jaRealist: 9:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
fergie001:
The Lagos State Government has released forty-nine more Coronavirus patients. Eighteen from the Infectious Disease Hospital, Yaba and thirty-one from the Onikan Isolation facility.

This was announced by the Lagos State Ministry of Health, via her twitter handle

EKO ONI BAJE!
>
Re: Lagos Discharges 49 Coronavirus Patients by emexc11(m): 9:27pm On Apr 29, 2020
wisdomofGod:
Please I'm really suffering, this period has really dealt with me I hardly eat and even the garri I normally drink is finished.

Please any amount will do so that I can buy food with it. Pls help a brother so that I don't die of starvation.

UBA.
God bless the giver.

Akose Famous Chinedu, what on Earth made you to believe that online begging is a better option for you?
Get on your knees and engage your self in any profitable venture no matter how small. You can do better than this
Re: Lagos Discharges 49 Coronavirus Patients by ud4u: 9:34pm On Apr 29, 2020
Thank God
Re: Lagos Discharges 49 Coronavirus Patients by oluwafunkejoy: 9:37pm On Apr 29, 2020
Thank God ooo,lord please let d covid19 cm to an end,my wedding is on d way and am tired of this
Re: Lagos Discharges 49 Coronavirus Patients by Joelsiver: 10:01pm On Apr 29, 2020
Its well..
Re: Lagos Discharges 49 Coronavirus Patients by Echo50(m): 11:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
Investnow2017:

So you think it's only 44 people that have died in Nigeria since the past two months? Covid-19 is making news because it is very very infectious, unlike malaria.

During these past two months don't be surprised that more people have died of malaria than Covid-19 has claimed, they were not reported because that does not fall in line with the trending news worldwide.

So, what about hunger virus 20?
hunger enhouses Covid 19, cancer, lost of weight and kill in 2-3days.
Re: Lagos Discharges 49 Coronavirus Patients by katheeroh: 2:59am On Apr 30, 2020
So we are supposed to be happy with this little number of recoveries .....why not 200 people discharge .
This number is small compare to the number of people catching it daily .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Itching Body After Cold Bath / Zika Virus Is Coming To Nigeria Next, Scientists Predict - AP / The Effects Of Cheating Ourselves Of Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.