Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,163 members, 7,821,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Should I Use 30k To Learn Forex? - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Should I Use 30k To Learn Forex? (6216 Views)

Learn Forex Trading On Live Webinar / Learn Forex Trade With Ease At MAXIMUS FX Academy Abuja / Learn Forex Trading With Femfic ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Use 30k To Learn Forex? by TeeNBee(m): 7:57pm On May 06, 2020
EXLOVER:
That guy is really good, I have all his videos, I was having forex in mind when i stumbled on his nairaland post.
Pls give me his link I really need it
Re: Should I Use 30k To Learn Forex? by EXLOVER(m): 9:34pm On May 06, 2020
TeeNBee:

Pls give me his link I really need it
check on YouTube, Emmanuel Otabor

2 Likes

Re: Should I Use 30k To Learn Forex? by Sapeleboy911(m): 9:52pm On May 06, 2020
topstar80:
I just finished this course last week. Can you kindly recommend any other material that would help me start trading demo ?
Why not put what you've been taught into practice by demo trading? Nevertheless since you've gain the basic understanding of how forex trading works. YouTube will be your best bet for more advanced tutorials on forex trading.

1 Like

Re: Should I Use 30k To Learn Forex? by Tillatalk: 7:00am On Jun 23, 2020
I want to learn how to trade on forex but no capital
Re: Should I Use 30k To Learn Forex? by nobsalis: 7:08am On Jun 23, 2020
Sapeleboy911:
Go to udemy search for this course 'forex trading A-Z by Kiril Eremenko'. You can buy the course for 4k or there about. He will teach you all you need to know about forex trading. Though YouTube is also good. But I won't recommend it for a complete beginner.

So what do you suggest for a complete novice like me??
Re: Should I Use 30k To Learn Forex? by nobsalis: 7:12am On Jun 23, 2020
EXLOVER:
That guy is really good, I have all his videos, I was having forex in mind when i stumbled on his nairaland post.

Can you share a link to all his videos pls
Re: Should I Use 30k To Learn Forex? by SavageResponse(m): 8:54am On Jun 23, 2020
EXLOVER:
check on YouTube, Emmanuel Otabor

This guy's name keeps popping up. It appears he knows what he's doing smiley
Re: Should I Use 30k To Learn Forex? by emmaodet: 9:57am On Sep 16, 2020
Neroiam:

If something isn't working for you, it doesn't mean others aren't excelling in it.. Forex isn't for dullards. Those who do copy-trading are smart too to know they have to do something tp make money.
Below is my profit for today. I've been doing this for years. It pays mad money.

The trith is Forex is broad and you don't need to learn everything before becoming a good trader. Although, the more you know, the better your decisions trading.
Haven spend 6years trading financial markets, I've realised it was a few things which i held on to that got me where i am today.
You may be asking what are those things? Simple...
I've put up a channel on telegram to address this.. It's a gradual thing.
@drillonlearn

@drillonn --->personal handle

Hello, please how can i contact you?
Re: Should I Use 30k To Learn Forex? by emmaodet: 9:58am On Sep 16, 2020
hidhrhis:

Go follow Emmanuel orabor on YouTube and learn fx trading
He is a nairalander and he started teaching us how to trade at the beginning of this lock down. now I will soon go live maybe in the next 2 month just want to play around with my demo account first

Pls can i have your phone number?
Re: Should I Use 30k To Learn Forex? by hidhrhis(m): 10:01am On Sep 16, 2020
emmaodet:

Pls can i have your phone number?
i dont use whatsapp for now only telegram
Re: Should I Use 30k To Learn Forex? by Neroiam(m): 10:16am On Sep 16, 2020
emmaodet:

Hello, please how can i contact you?

@aribira on telegram
Re: Should I Use 30k To Learn Forex? by emmaodet: 2:36pm On Sep 16, 2020
hidhrhis:

i dont use whatsapp for now only telegram

Have been calling your number but not going.
Re: Should I Use 30k To Learn Forex? by SoftBillionaire: 3:09pm On Sep 16, 2020
You can get started for free. Check my profile picture.

1 Like

Re: Should I Use 30k To Learn Forex? by hidhrhis(m): 3:23pm On Sep 16, 2020
emmaodet:

Have been calling your number but not going.
sorry call 08159074021
my primary sim is at home

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Best Stock Broking Firms In Nigeria / Change Ur Life With Just A Little Investment Of 6usd / Free Information On How To Make Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.