Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:30 AM

Atheist/ex-muslims Fate If They Leave Islam - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Atheist/ex-muslims Fate If They Leave Islam (196 Views)

Global Pressure Mounts For Nigerian Atheist’s Release After Year In Detention / Nigerians Always Praise Their Past Leaders Once They Leave Office WHY? / The Fate Of Nigeria And Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atheist/ex-muslims Fate If They Leave Islam by PervertProphet: 7:20pm On Apr 29, 2020
Mubarak Bala has been arrested and many Muslims in the comment section of his Facebook page have been calling for his death. A thousand Moderate Muslims mobilised against Mubarak Bala not for the ills bedeviling Nigeria but against a young man who left Islam and who was forced to a Psychiatric hospital just because he made a choice to leave Islam.

T.B Joshua was made fun of too by Mubarak Bala but I don't see no member of the Synagogue Church of all Nations protesting and calling for his head. Everywhere around the world. Muslims have made it into an habit to silence free speech. I myself have been banned repeatedly. Many of my posts taken down. I even have two ban strikes all by Muslim Moderators to silence the truth.
On the International scene. The death of Sam Harris, an Ex-muslim has been called for by a Pakistani Moderate Muslim Couple. She was even wearing a Hijabi. Ayaan Hirsi Ali has 60 million dollars fatwa on her head. David Wood, one of the greatest Christian Polemic and Apologist in this era is regarded as Islam Public enemy number 1. Still the same Moderate Muslims will come in with lies, cries and chants of "Islamophobe" at the very people that they are suppressing. It is a very perfect strategy.

Atheists/Humanists/Christians, etcetera. We all need to stand up to this 7th Century Ideology that seeks to bully everyone and even Muslims as one is not allowed to leave Islam with repercussions but one can join freely but leaving Islam becomes a big problem.

We need to speak up. If we don't. As soon as they are done with the Christians that they have been persecuting for hundred of years worldwide. They will come for the Atheists, Humanists, etcetera like they are currently doing now. This is not something new to Islam.

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو النُّعْمَانِ، مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ الْفَضْلِ حَدَّثَنَا حَمَّادُ بْنُ زَيْدٍ، عَنْ أَيُّوبَ، عَنْ عِكْرِمَةَ، قَالَ أُتِيَ عَلِيٌّ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ بِزَنَادِقَةٍ فَأَحْرَقَهُمْ فَبَلَغَ ذَلِكَ ابْنَ عَبَّاسٍ فَقَالَ لَوْ كُنْتُ أَنَا لَمْ أُحْرِقْهُمْ لِنَهْىِ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَلَقَتَلْتُهُمْ لِقَوْلِ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏

‏ مَنْ بَدَّلَ دِينَهُ فَاقْتُلُوهُ ‏"
Narrated `Ikrima:

Some Zanadiqa (atheists) were brought to `Ali and he burnt them. The news of this event, reached Ibn `Abbas who said, "If I had been in his place, I would not have burnt them, as Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) forbade it, saying, 'Do not punish anybody with Allah's punishment (fire).' I would have killed them according to the statement of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ), 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"

Sahih al-Bukhari 6922
In-book : Book 88, Hadith 5
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 9, Book 84, Hadith 57
Sahih Bukhari

Everyone needs to come together against Islam. I pity all these Atheists/Humanists/LGBT crew, etcetera that are always attacking Christianity. The real problem is Islam.

Blasphemy against Kotham (real name and not the one he gave himself, Muhammad which means the praised one) attracts death. Muhammad seems to be placed on a higher pedestal than even Allah. Muhammad had to tell lies here in other to murder a man:

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا عَلِيُّ بْنُ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ، حَدَّثَنَا سُفْيَانُ، قَالَ عَمْرٌو سَمِعْتُ جَابِرَ بْنَ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ ـ رضى الله عنهما ـ يَقُولُ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏

‏ مَنْ لِكَعْبِ بْنِ الأَشْرَفِ فَإِنَّهُ آذَى اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏"

‏‏‏ فَقَالَ مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ مَسْلَمَةَ أَنَا‏‏ فَأَتَاهُ فَقَالَ أَرَدْنَا أَنْ تُسْلِفَنَا وَسْقًا أَوْ وَسْقَيْنِ‏‏ فَقَالَ ارْهَنُونِي نِسَاءَكُمْ‏‏ قَالُوا كَيْفَ نَرْهَنُكَ نِسَاءَنَا، وَأَنْتَ أَجْمَلُ الْعَرَبِ قَالَ فَارْهَنُونِي أَبْنَاءَكُمْ‏‏ قَالُوا كَيْفَ نَرْهَنُ أَبْنَاءَنَا فَيُسَبُّ أَحَدُهُمْ، فَيُقَالُ رُهِنَ بِوَسْقٍ أَوْ وَسْقَيْنِ هَذَا عَارٌ عَلَيْنَا وَلَكِنَّا نَرْهَنُكَ اللأْمَةَ ـ قَالَ سُفْيَانُ يَعْنِي السِّلاَحَ ـ فَوَعَدَهُ أَنْ يَأْتِيَهُ فَقَتَلُوهُ، ثُمَّ أَتَوُا النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَأَخْبَرُوهُ‏‏

Narrated Jabir bin `Abdullah:

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "Who would kill Ka`b bin Al-Ashraf as he has harmed Allah and His Apostle ?" Muhammad bin Maslama (got up and) said, "I will kill him." So, Muhammad bin Maslama went to Ka`b and said, "I want a loan of one or two Wasqs of food grains." Ka`b said, "Mortgage your women to me." Muhammad bin Maslama said, "How can we mortgage our women, and you are the most handsome among the Arabs?" He said, "Then mortgage your sons to me." Muhammad said, "How can we mortgage our sons, as the people will abuse them for being mortgaged for one or two Wasqs of food grains? It is shameful for us. But we will mortgage our arms to you." So, Muhammad bin Maslama promised him that he would come to him next time. They (Muhammad bin Maslama and his companions came to him as promised and murdered him. Then they went to the Prophet (ﷺ) and told him about it.

Sahih al-Bukhari 2510
In-book : Book 48, Hadith 3
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 3, Book 45, Hadith 687  
Sahih Bukhari

From this Hadith. We all can see how Muhammad his two followers to tell lies in other to murder Ka'b, a Jewish Man who was tired of his lying ways and Muhammad felt insulted and felt the best was to kill him. You can see that Ka'b was even a Muslim because he told Muhammad bin Maslama, one of the Muslim killer sent by Pedophile Prophet Muhammad to kill Ka'b. Ka'b told him, by Allah that Muhammad Ibn Maslama will get tired of Pedophile Prophet Muhammad not knowing Muhammad Ibn Maslama was on the order of Pedophile Prophet Muhammad tricking him to murder him in cold blood which these two Muslims achieved.

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا قُتَيْبَةُ بْنُ سَعِيدٍ، حَدَّثَنَا سُفْيَانُ، عَنْ عَمْرِو بْنِ دِينَارٍ، عَنْ جَابِرِ بْنِ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ ـ رضى الله عنهما ـ أَنَّ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏‏ مَنْ لِكَعْبِ بْنِ الأَشْرَفِ، فَإِنَّهُ قَدْ آذَى اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ ‏"‏‏.‏ قَالَ مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ مَسْلَمَةَ أَتُحِبُّ أَنْ أَقْتُلَهُ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ قَالَ ‏"‏ نَعَمْ ‏"‏‏.‏ قَالَ فَأَتَاهُ فَقَالَ إِنَّ هَذَا ـ يَعْنِي النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ قَدْ عَنَّانَا وَسَأَلَنَا الصَّدَقَةَ، قَالَ وَأَيْضًا وَاللَّهِ قَالَ فَإِنَّا قَدِ اتَّبَعْنَاهُ فَنَكْرَهُ أَنْ نَدَعَهُ حَتَّى نَنْظُرَ إِلَى مَا يَصِيرُ أَمْرُهُ قَالَ فَلَمْ يَزَلْ يُكَلِّمُهُ حَتَّى اسْتَمْكَنَ مِنْهُ فَقَتَلَهُ‏.‏"
Narrated Jabir bin `Abdullah:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Who is ready to kill Ka`b bin Al-Ashraf who has really hurt Allah and His Apostle?" Muhammad bin Maslama said, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! Do you like me to kill him?" He replied in the affirmative. So, Muhammad bin Maslama went to him (i.e. Ka`b) and said, "This person (i.e. the Prophet) has put us to task and asked us for charity." Ka`b replied, "By Allah, you will get tired of him." Muhammad said to him, "We have followed him, so we dislike to leave him till we see the end of his affair." Muhammad bin Maslama went on talking to him in this way till he got the chance to kill him.

Sahih al-Bukhari 3031
In-book : Book 56, Hadith 238
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 4, Book 52, Hadith 270
Sahih Bukhari

Another SAHIH AUTHENTIC Hadith to confirm:

Hadith
حَدَّثَنِي عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ مُحَمَّدٍ، حَدَّثَنَا سُفْيَانُ، عَنْ عَمْرٍو، عَنْ جَابِرٍ، عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏‏ مَنْ لِكَعْبِ بْنِ الأَشْرَفِ ‏"‏‏.‏ فَقَالَ مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ مَسْلَمَةَ أَتُحِبُّ أَنْ أَقْتُلَهُ قَالَ ‏"‏ نَعَمْ ‏"‏‏.‏ قَالَ فَأْذَنْ لِي فَأَقُولَ‏.‏ قَالَ ‏"‏ قَدْ فَعَلْتُ ‏"‏‏.‏"
Narrated Jabir:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Who is ready to kill Ka`b bin Ashraf (i.e. a Jew)." Muhammad bin Maslama replied, "Do you like me to kill him?" The Prophet (ﷺ) replied in the affirmative. Muhammad bin Maslama said, "Then allow me to say what I like." The Prophet (ﷺ) replied, "I do (i.e. allow you).

Sahih al-Bukhari 3032
In-book : Book 56, Hadith 239
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 4, Book 52, Hadith 271  
Sahih Bukhari

(1) (Reply)

*a Secret For The Men.* / Yvonne Jegede Debunks Rumours Of Romantic Relationship With Orezi / Lagos State Government Issues New Guidelines For The Reopening Of Markets And Ma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.