Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Power (PHCN) Situation In Odukoya Estate, Alimosho, And Other Areas In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Power (PHCN) Situation In Odukoya Estate, Alimosho, And Other Areas In Lagos (196 Views)

Pump Price Increase, Other Areas Israel-hamas War May Affect Nigerians / What Is The PHCN Situation In Your Area? / Group Decries Poor Road Infrastructure In Calabar Town And Other Areas (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Power (PHCN) Situation In Odukoya Estate, Alimosho, And Other Areas In Lagos by pillar2016(m): 7:40pm On Apr 29, 2020
Please i dont know what is happening in my area, for two days now we have not had light, and before now the light has been off and on, we hardly sleep with light at night. I was told you need to tip the workers who ration the light before them go give you small. Abeg is this same in other places in Lagos? ....Akowonjo undertaking and Ikeja Electric abeg wetin we do na...abi we get PHCN CORONA VIRUS TOO..are they in isolation..

Please help us...
Re: Power (PHCN) Situation In Odukoya Estate, Alimosho, And Other Areas In Lagos by BabangidaHamza(m): 7:56pm On Apr 29, 2020
The National Grid collapsed today at 1:24am and the engineers at the TCN are making every effort to rectify the problem
Re: Power (PHCN) Situation In Odukoya Estate, Alimosho, And Other Areas In Lagos by slimfit1(m): 8:20pm On Apr 29, 2020
There is a lot of technology out there that can help everyone of us at home at least to provide light for free.

(1) (Reply)

Monica Bemoans Vicious Plots Against Gov. Umahi / See Reactions As Nigerians Remember Yar'adua 10 Years After / COVID 19: Lagos Issues Guidelines For Operators Of Restaurants, Eateries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.