Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,534 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

FG Orders Banks To Open From Monday - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Orders Banks To Open From Monday (34306 Views)

Buhari orders banks to issue NIN cards to Nigerians / Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers / Government Offices Can Open From Monday – Presidential Task Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Orders Banks To Open From Monday by Pacesetter123(m): 8:57am On Apr 30, 2020
Jeromejnr:
This economy that people are in a rush to open, when cases goes way beyond what can be handled, the same economy will be forced to be closed for a way longer time.

This same Govt earlier this year told you guys before we had any case that they had capacity and were ready to tackle the virus, but see what is happening. This same govt due to pressure is now relaxing the lockdown when the cases are just starting to skyrocket and Nigerians still believe in the Govt's decision.
Which Nigerians are you talking about believing in government decision?
De same Nigerians that are pressurizing de government to reopen the economy dat dey are dying of HUNGER VIRUS? Our people are so difficult to lead....I can't blame government on this.Whatever happen after dis untimely relaxation of curfew, everybody will share in de blame,not only de government.
Re: FG Orders Banks To Open From Monday by dederocs(m): 9:01am On Apr 30, 2020
ademidedavid:

I have been going to work ever since this lockdown started.....just speaking for people like you
you are very foolish...
Re: FG Orders Banks To Open From Monday by Odiriance4all(m): 9:01am On Apr 30, 2020
G
Re: FG Orders Banks To Open From Monday by Happyfela(m): 9:04am On Apr 30, 2020
This Country no be Country. Stupid citizens, Stupid leaders. Na una sabi
Re: FG Orders Banks To Open From Monday by Alabaarowolo: 9:04am On Apr 30, 2020
Relief as govt offices, banks resume work Monday
After five-week lockdown of FCT, Lagos and Ogun states following the outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic, relief came the way of Nigerians as the federal government Wednesday announced guidelines for a gradual return to normalcy nationwide.
To this end, government offices, banks and other business concerns would resume Monday, May 4, 2020.
National Coordinator Presidential Task Force on COVID-19 Dr Sani Aliyu announced this at the daily briefing by the body in Abuja.
He said those in the banking, construction and manufacturing sectors as well as food processing companies would also be allowed to open.
Aliyu also said resumption would be based on specific grade levels, stressing that temperature test, respiratory hygiene and restriction of gathering of not more than 20 persons would be introduced. https://blueprint.ng/relief-as-govt-offices-banks-resume-work-monday/

Re: FG Orders Banks To Open From Monday by dederocs(m): 9:05am On Apr 30, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Why did you think they open only the business sector in the country..and left some others closed... It is because Recession has begun... They cud foresee it.. they should just be fast about opening the Academic sector and other sectors too... Before things gets out of hand.. angry angry >:
Please remind me how to spell my name self.. grin grin grin.. it seems HV forgotten undecided undecided
no mind the idiots, government is broke, no economic transactions, no VAT and taxes for government, no movement, no sales of petrol for government, no businesses, no sales of diesel, how will government make GDP to keep country going...so many are so dumb and myopic, when they can choose to stay home.
Re: FG Orders Banks To Open From Monday by ademidedavid(f): 9:15am On Apr 30, 2020
dederocs:

you are very foolish...
Okay sir, God bless you and yours

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Banks To Open From Monday by Toks2008(m): 9:20am On Apr 30, 2020
airminem:
cry

Please assist me if you can

2121923725Uba 800 naira please

I feel you sis. It is well with you.

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Banks To Open From Monday by airminem(f): 9:26am On Apr 30, 2020
smiley

Thanks for the kind words
Toks2008:

I feel you sis. It is well with you.
Re: FG Orders Banks To Open From Monday by dingbang(m): 9:33am On Apr 30, 2020
If you are on the queue and someone is trying to make a scene by shouting, do well to call the security on that person, unless you want saliva everywhere. grin, you'll na be at risk of collecting covid.

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Banks To Open From Monday by Inferno001(m): 9:40am On Apr 30, 2020
awhybliss:
If they open banks and office, dose it get across to administrative office, like schools, marketing, production companies and the likes?
No bro..schools, churches, social gatherings, sports activities,recreational centers and businesses are still indefinitely shut down for now..only banks, food processing and manufacturing companies, markets and neighborhood markets, federal government offices with only a certain grade level allowed to function and construction companies...that is for the 3 states on lockdown...aside them, each state will deem what's good for them and then adhere to the general mandated regulations...

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Banks To Open From Monday by Toks2008(m): 9:41am On Apr 30, 2020
airminem:
smiley

Thanks for the kind words

The unfortunate twist is that terrible scammers have made it difficult for people to help.

In your case I find it disturbing that you pegged it to N800 which makes it look sketchy.

Just ask for assistance without putting any stipulated sum so that it will look credible.

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Banks To Open From Monday by Patosky4U: 9:43am On Apr 30, 2020
best thing to do is to allow the economy to resume normal. those that will survive we survive. opening the economy full and this partial lock down carry the same consequences
Re: FG Orders Banks To Open From Monday by airminem(f): 10:08am On Apr 30, 2020
sad

I can completely relate.

I didn't like it either, but it seems easier to just think about and understand when you are in need

Thanks anyway

Toks2008:

The unfortunate twist is that terrible scammers have made it difficult for people to help.

In your case I find it disturbing that you pegged it to N800 which makes it look sketchy.

Just ask for assistance without putting any stipulated sum so that it will look credible.
Re: FG Orders Banks To Open From Monday by MartinsD12(m): 10:17am On Apr 30, 2020
Lalasticlalabos:
Okay, normal life resumes on Monday. For those that believes the number of cases will increase as soon as the lockdown is lifted, you will be shocked.
Meaning it's all hype by NCDC agency
Re: FG Orders Banks To Open From Monday by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:27am On Apr 30, 2020
Banks has been closed?
Re: FG Orders Banks To Open From Monday by FGonline: 10:31am On Apr 30, 2020
AJSfan:
This is good news. However some people do not have any money left in their bank account.

For such people, here is an opportunity to start making money daily
this take too too long
Re: FG Orders Banks To Open From Monday by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:51am On Apr 30, 2020
those who would be going to banks should be careful ooh.
nobody knows who's infected already. may we not be among the scores ooh.

I don advise people people before this lockdown started, say make people go withdraw money and stock money for house so that u won't have any cause to go out lookin for where to withdraw money and risking your lives with yhe virus.

store ur house with food that can sustain you for at least 3 months.

those were my advices.

as the lockdown would be eased starting from Monday, I can't even risk going out at all. no risk must be taken.

I don talk my own.

2 Likes

Re: FG Orders Banks To Open From Monday by Coolestheart: 10:52am On Apr 30, 2020
I don't understand this, banks should operate from 8- 2pm..
Please is the spread of covid- 19 from 2pm down.,...............?

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Banks To Open From Monday by hahn(m): 10:56am On Apr 30, 2020
Lalasticlalabos:
Okay, normal life resumes on Monday. For those that believes the number of cases will increase as soon as the lockdown is lifted, you will be shocked.

Shocked at what exactly?

The only reason why the numbers are the way they are is simply because many people have not been tested yet.

Well let's see if you are right. Next week don't reach finish

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Banks To Open From Monday by hahn(m): 10:58am On Apr 30, 2020
Toks2008:
I'm so scared for Nigeria.

They are easing lock down simply because of the ineptitude thereby willing to sacrifice the citizens.

Call me a prophet of doom if you like but all I see is a failed government willing to watch many die cos lives don't matter to them.

I pray for a miracle so this infection won't escalate.

Bro, this issue will escalate. I swear. Nigerians are being very ignorant and emotional with coming to terms with the potential disaster this covid-19 will bring.
Re: FG Orders Banks To Open From Monday by MegaStarr(m): 10:58am On Apr 30, 2020
AJSfan:
This is good news. However some people do not have any money left in their bank account.

For such people, here is an opportunity to start making money daily

What's the cost?
Re: FG Orders Banks To Open From Monday by hahn(m): 10:59am On Apr 30, 2020
awhybliss:
If they open banks and office, dose it get across to administrative office, like schools, marketing, production companies and the likes?

Production companies never stopped working
Schools remain closed
You can do online marketing
Re: FG Orders Banks To Open From Monday by Youngsage: 11:14am On Apr 30, 2020
BOOOMNAIJA:
Good news....I had to travel from osun to ibadan to withdraw cash because banks are not open here and I don't AV an ATM card.

Gather here if u are happy for this news.

Ever heard of cardless withdrawal?
Re: FG Orders Banks To Open From Monday by Toks2008(m): 11:48am On Apr 30, 2020
hahn:

Bro, this issue will escalate. I swear. Nigerians are being very ignorant and emotional with coming to terms with the potential disaster this covid-19 will bring.

Hunger kills too remember!
Re: FG Orders Banks To Open From Monday by profmallor: 12:26pm On Apr 30, 2020
And where would the bankers put their own children when they are asked to resume work?. They should follow up by insisting that only those without children or wards should resume at the banks first
Re: FG Orders Banks To Open From Monday by dederocs(m): 12:33pm On Apr 30, 2020
[quote author=profmallor post=89023074]And where would the bankers put their own children when they are asked to resume work?. They should follow up by insisting that only those without children or wards should resume at the banks first[/
angry
Re: FG Orders Banks To Open From Monday by hahn(m): 12:38pm On Apr 30, 2020
Toks2008:

Hunger kills too remember!

Hunger cannot be transmitted by touch
Re: FG Orders Banks To Open From Monday by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 30, 2020
hahn:

Production companies never stopped working
Schools remain closed
You can do online marketing
Do u have any legit online business
Re: FG Orders Banks To Open From Monday by hahn(m): 3:56pm On Apr 30, 2020
awhybliss:

Do u have any legit online business

Yes. I'm a digital marketer myself
Re: FG Orders Banks To Open From Monday by Legendguru: 4:54pm On Apr 30, 2020
Ok
Re: FG Orders Banks To Open From Monday by ericmor: 7:17pm On Apr 30, 2020
Toks2008:
I'm so scared for Nigeria.

They are easing lock down simply because of the ineptitude thereby willing to sacrifice the citizens.

Call me a prophet of doom if you like but all I see is a failed government willing to watch many die cos lives don't matter to them.

I pray for a miracle so this infection won't escalate.

You are on point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video) / Rep Members Who Will Not Return To The House In 2019 (see List) / UN September Protest: Yoruba Nation, Biafra Agitators Flee Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.