Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,979 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Abia State COVID-19 Taskforce Intercepts Car Carrying Bags Of Cannabis - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abia State COVID-19 Taskforce Intercepts Car Carrying Bags Of Cannabis (47340 Views)

Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos) / Anambra State COVID-19 Agency Impersonators Arrested (Pictures) / Armed Robbers Attack Government Car Carrying Huge Money In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia State COVID-19 Taskforce Intercepts Car Carrying Bags Of Cannabis by kaludestiny10(m): 12:04am On Apr 30, 2020
Hypocrites, don't they consume the Igbo too? They even smoke it openly here in Abuja, both policemen o, nscdc men o, soldiers o etc, they smoke it under begar bridge, if you are heading towards utako. I believe the driver didn't settle them well, that is why they exposed the stuff.
Re: Abia State COVID-19 Taskforce Intercepts Car Carrying Bags Of Cannabis by larrybabanla(m): 12:09am On Apr 30, 2020
Madam, u have one way or the other taken it but you don't know, most of the pharmaceutical drugs we buy contain marijuana, even cocaine,,
Yenefer:
This plant is very dangerous to mental health according WHO it's scheduled 1 drugs,. more dangerous than methamphetamine alcohol and cocaine,. yet the lucerfariens are pushing it as medicinal blah blah the day any of my brother smell this drug we will disown him
Re: Abia State COVID-19 Taskforce Intercepts Car Carrying Bags Of Cannabis by redsun(m): 12:23am On Apr 30, 2020
Insecticides free ganja tea and oil could give this virus a fight. Trump may need to know this, instead of his weird suggestion of disinfectant and radiation. A simple cure of safely ingesting naturally grown ganja may do the trick.
Re: Abia State COVID-19 Taskforce Intercepts Car Carrying Bags Of Cannabis by Ghozky(m): 12:57am On Apr 30, 2020
essential cannabis �� People trying to harm themselves more than Covid-19.
Re: Abia State COVID-19 Taskforce Intercepts Car Carrying Bags Of Cannabis by PericomaNwankwo: 1:18am On Apr 30, 2020
fergie001:

Lol, you no well.

those customs dey craze when this one start na and na better SK be that abeg make una free the market
Re: Abia State COVID-19 Taskforce Intercepts Car Carrying Bags Of Cannabis by fergie001: 1:26am On Apr 30, 2020
PericomaNwankwo:

Lol, you no well.

those customs dey craze when this one start na and na better SK be that abeg make una free the market
You see wetin weed dey cause?

Re: Abia State COVID-19 Taskforce Intercepts Car Carrying Bags Of Cannabis by Baloranking(m): 2:11am On Apr 30, 2020
Yenefer:
This plant is very dangerous to mental health according WHO it's scheduled 1 drugs,. more dangerous than methamphetamine alcohol and cocaine,. yet the lucerfariens are pushing it as medicinal blah blah the day any of my brother smell this drug we will disown him

grin grin grin you're joking right. Cocaine better than weed grin you must be high on your own supply
Re: Abia State COVID-19 Taskforce Intercepts Car Carrying Bags Of Cannabis by Boyooosa(m): 2:48am On Apr 30, 2020
Thisvisvsupposedvto be part of essentials now undecided
Re: Abia State COVID-19 Taskforce Intercepts Car Carrying Bags Of Cannabis by Onebyonedead: 3:05am On Apr 30, 2020
Yenefer:

U are still a small girl when u grow up u will understand
Re: Abia State COVID-19 Taskforce Intercepts Car Carrying Bags Of Cannabis by ladyachims(f): 3:17am On Apr 30, 2020
Yenefer:
story
Re: Abia State COVID-19 Taskforce Intercepts Car Carrying Bags Of Cannabis by Dagger111(m): 4:04am On Apr 30, 2020
chariisGRACE:
Abia State COVID -19 Task force listen and listen very good.
YOU GUYS HAVE CROSSED THE BORDER
THIS IS NOT WHAT YOU WERE APPOINTED TO DO.

Are u a smoker?
Re: Abia State COVID-19 Taskforce Intercepts Car Carrying Bags Of Cannabis by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 5:56am On Apr 30, 2020
Yenefer:
Cannabis more dangerous than meth? Stop lying you clout chasing farm tool. Show me where WHO said that.
Re: Abia State COVID-19 Taskforce Intercepts Car Carrying Bags Of Cannabis by Roozzaay(m): 6:11am On Apr 30, 2020
To be resell by NDLEA? Bunch of hypocrites and criminals undecided
Re: Abia State COVID-19 Taskforce Intercepts Car Carrying Bags Of Cannabis by Exodora: 6:15am On Apr 30, 2020
Vanplato:
A job well done by the law enforcement agents.
FTC: Glory be to JESUS. The king of kings and the LORD of lords.
Which job . You still believe all this shit they do .Stop decieving yourself cause they ain't do nothing , all they want is Figure and once they are giving that case closed.
#Stupidcountry#Stupidleaders#
Re: Abia State COVID-19 Taskforce Intercepts Car Carrying Bags Of Cannabis by Exodora: 6:22am On Apr 30, 2020
#StupidLeaders#Folishcountry#
Give them some figure and you won't hear their voices .
Fighting my foot.If they are really doing the right thing , how did this get to reach Abia, from where did they transport this stuff from.
Why were they not arrested before they could get to Abia.
They should stop playing with our intelligence after all we don't care any more they can as it pleases them.
Re: Abia State COVID-19 Taskforce Intercepts Car Carrying Bags Of Cannabis by Jakama90(m): 6:26am On Apr 30, 2020
Others they fine cure for Corona virus but your own na cannabis and weed you they catch. congratulations anuofia's
Re: Abia State COVID-19 Taskforce Intercepts Car Carrying Bags Of Cannabis by optimus106(m): 6:27am On Apr 30, 2020
Yenefer:

After typing, read, then read again, then post.
Re: Abia State COVID-19 Taskforce Intercepts Car Carrying Bags Of Cannabis by Thurmieee: 6:45am On Apr 30, 2020
Yenefer:
You're the biggest fool on nairaland.......... Ignorance would kill people
Re: Abia State COVID-19 Taskforce Intercepts Car Carrying Bags Of Cannabis by moscow0147(m): 7:46am On Apr 30, 2020
Yenefer:

Please shut the Bleep up! It’s not a must you must comment. How can cannabis be more dangerous than crystal meth and cocaine. Have some sense na Haba. There’s google there for you.
Re: Abia State COVID-19 Taskforce Intercepts Car Carrying Bags Of Cannabis by pastie(m): 8:08am On Apr 30, 2020
Yenefer:
Stop acting ignorant, common sense should tell why they legalize cigarette and then ban weed.. It's high you stop believing whatever the shitty western organization tell you.
Do research on your own
Re: Abia State COVID-19 Taskforce Intercepts Car Carrying Bags Of Cannabis by Tallest45(m): 8:18am On Apr 30, 2020
"taken to Abuja for forensic analysis" who be these clowns���
Re: Abia State COVID-19 Taskforce Intercepts Car Carrying Bags Of Cannabis by Ekebull(m): 8:19am On Apr 30, 2020
chariisGRACE:

Ha! You mean they should have allowed the drugs to enter the state right? Nwaooo!!!
Re: Abia State COVID-19 Taskforce Intercepts Car Carrying Bags Of Cannabis by oyinda1599(f): 8:34am On Apr 30, 2020
nextstep:

... and many governments around the world are realizing it's silly to waste taxpayers' money and time on prosecuting weed: many states in the US, Canada, Mexico, Spain, Switzerland, Netherlands, Russia, Australia don't harass people over weed.

Ideally it should be regulated like alchohol (which also has damaging side-effects), but ultimately adults can decide if they want to partake or not. Personally, not a fan, and would discourage my kids from using it (just like I would discourage them from drinking spirits on a regular basis, or eating too much sugary foods for that matter)

Hunger and lack of good drinking water are far more pressing issues.
Well stated comment.
Re: Abia State COVID-19 Taskforce Intercepts Car Carrying Bags Of Cannabis by Kryptonvinyl(m): 8:39am On Apr 30, 2020
Yenefer:

after enough flogging
Re: Abia State COVID-19 Taskforce Intercepts Car Carrying Bags Of Cannabis by Dharniel600(m): 9:01am On Apr 30, 2020
Leave Cannabis alone. No be that work your Governor send you..
Re: Abia State COVID-19 Taskforce Intercepts Car Carrying Bags Of Cannabis by Oshynana(m): 11:59am On Apr 30, 2020
chariisGRACE:
An onigbo spotted ��
Re: Abia State COVID-19 Taskforce Intercepts Car Carrying Bags Of Cannabis by MrPRevailer(m): 1:24pm On Apr 30, 2020
Yenefer:

You are listening to WHO that masterminded the spread of COVID-19 with China to destroy the world's financial system.
WHO that is working with Billgates to bring out a mandatory vaccination as a result of the organised Planned-emic.

FYI, Cannabis has been shown to effectively treat Azhiemers, Cancer, Autism, inflammations etc. It is different from Indian hemp. Even though they have similar physical properties.

Follow Naturalnews.com and escape fake news epidemic.
Re: Abia State COVID-19 Taskforce Intercepts Car Carrying Bags Of Cannabis by jeriwap(m): 8:50pm On Apr 30, 2020
Yenefer:

Calm down Madam! Hit the blunt and let me know if your perspective about life would ever remain the same!

1 Like

Re: Abia State COVID-19 Taskforce Intercepts Car Carrying Bags Of Cannabis by jeriwap(m): 8:51pm On Apr 30, 2020
Yenefer:

Calm down Madam! Hit the blunt and your perspective about life would never remain the same!
Re: Abia State COVID-19 Taskforce Intercepts Car Carrying Bags Of Cannabis by Jakumo(m): 11:59am On May 10, 2020
Our Faculty of Pharmacology, here at the renowned MIT ( Majidun Institute of Technology ), have expressed a willingness to offer the services of their advanced diagnostics laboratories, so that a comprehensive analysis can be conducted on the captured marijuana BALES, shown in the enclosed photograph.

Please ensure that ALL of the captured BALES, or surrendered to our delivery truck driver who is currently en-route to the offices housing the product, so as to take custody of the exhibit BALES, before loading them up for the trip back to our facility. Service charge invoices will be sent later, before the analysis has been completed. Thank you and God breast Nigeria.

Re: Abia State COVID-19 Taskforce Intercepts Car Carrying Bags Of Cannabis by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 29, 2020
StrikeBack:
Ndi deverobbers
mmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Italy Arrests Nigeria’s ‘Rambo’ For Torturing, Killing Migrants In Libya / Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad / I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.