Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

All Interior Redesign - Reconstruction Works of Dennis3D - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / All Interior Redesign - Reconstruction Works of Dennis3D (13097 Views)

For Great Pop Plaster Board Of Any Design And All Interior Deco.contact Us / Remodelling And Reconstruction Of A Town Hall In Pictures / Photo Diary 2: Ongoing Remodeling And Reconstruction Works. (COMPLETED!!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Interior Redesign - Reconstruction Works of Dennis3D by Dennis3D(m): 3:13am On May 07, 2022
Good morning
Re: All Interior Redesign - Reconstruction Works of Dennis3D by Dennis3D(m): 6:45am On May 08, 2022
Good morning Viewers

Re: All Interior Redesign - Reconstruction Works of Dennis3D by Dennis3D(m): 4:46pm On Nov 05, 2022
Good afternoon Viewers.

We have a new hotel room renovation on our hand.
Scope of work. "Give the room a modern face-lift".

Area of concentrations
- Door: To be changed from MDF to glossy HDF
- Wardrobe to be changed.
- New Head Board from ground to POP
- NEW Toilet Tiles Design.
- New Plumbing Fittings

Below is the existing picture of the hotel room.

Re: All Interior Redesign - Reconstruction Works of Dennis3D by Dennis3D(m): 10:19am On Nov 06, 2022
Procurement of tiles, cements and tiles done.
One shocking item on the list of what we budgeted for is POP CEMENT. We bought for 9200. That's really shocking. From a budget of 6,500 per bag.

Re: All Interior Redesign - Reconstruction Works of Dennis3D by Dennis3D(m): 9:14am On Nov 11, 2022
Tiles removal and screeding works and Electrical works

Re: All Interior Redesign - Reconstruction Works of Dennis3D by Dennis3D(m): 6:58am On Nov 14, 2022
See the work progress so far on this hotel room transformation.

Room space after screeding and then now furniture works to introduce new headboards and TV shelves

Re: All Interior Redesign - Reconstruction Works of Dennis3D by Dennis3D(m): 7:27am On Nov 14, 2022
Bathroom work update here

See current state vs Before state in the last two pictures

Re: All Interior Redesign - Reconstruction Works of Dennis3D by Dennis3D(m): 7:00am On Nov 17, 2022
Furniture Works update on the room.
We are doing new bed head board, full wall. New TV shelve. New wardrobe
New curtains. New Doors

Re: All Interior Redesign - Reconstruction Works of Dennis3D by Dennis3D(m): 7:08am On Nov 17, 2022
Bathroom Work update

Re: All Interior Redesign - Reconstruction Works of Dennis3D by Dennis3D(m): 10:45am On Nov 17, 2022
See how it's looking now...

Re: All Interior Redesign - Reconstruction Works of Dennis3D by Floristik: 12:23am On Nov 19, 2022
Strange, what kind of puddles are these? Is the water oozing from the tap or from the sewer? Here are the contacts of excellent masters https://chosenrooter.com/services/residential/sewer/ - call them before the situation worsens. As you know, the further you pull, the more difficult it is to eliminate the problem. My neighbors had a case - they poured some kind of chemistry and it corroded the pipes, I had to completely change them.
Re: All Interior Redesign - Reconstruction Works of Dennis3D by Dennis3D(m): 3:45pm On Nov 21, 2022
Finished result from the works here
Day Light View of the room
See the quality of curtain we did.

Re: All Interior Redesign - Reconstruction Works of Dennis3D by Dennis3D(m): 10:17pm On Dec 03, 2022
Happy New Month
Re: All Interior Redesign - Reconstruction Works of Dennis3D by fykes(m): 7:19am On Dec 04, 2022
What if I want only a design ?
Re: All Interior Redesign - Reconstruction Works of Dennis3D by Dennis3D(m): 10:40am On Dec 04, 2022
fykes:
What if I want only a design ?

Good morning Sir/Ma,

Sure we Can do that as well...
Re: All Interior Redesign - Reconstruction Works of Dennis3D by Dennis3D(m): 2:08am On Dec 30, 2022
Compliments of the season to you all.
Re: All Interior Redesign - Reconstruction Works of Dennis3D by Kaybthaniels(m): 11:58pm On Apr 07, 2023
I detest the looks of this exact kinda burglars, I am looking to make a few changes to my project soon, is there a way to make these burglars a bit appealing and not making your house look a prison cell

quote author=Dennis3D post=100180988]More pictures from this renovation project. Painting and wall finishing ongoing. [/quote]
Re: All Interior Redesign - Reconstruction Works of Dennis3D by Dennis3D(m): 3:40am On Apr 09, 2023
Kaybthaniels:
I detest the looks of this exact kinda burglars, I am looking to make a few changes to my project soon, is there a way to make these burglars a bit appealing and not making your house look a prison cell

quote author=Dennis3D post=100180988]More pictures from this renovation project. Painting and wall finishing ongoing.

Good morning Sir,
We have more simpler and nice burglaries from some of our recent projects should you check the first 4 thread posts of our project pages on our profile.

Especially the embedded ones... There are some too that we don't use burglaries. It all depends on location of the project and it's security threats or risks.

However, designs for burglaries are not exhaustive, and as such you have variety of options so far it meets the purpose of use not just for aesthetics
Re: All Interior Redesign - Reconstruction Works of Dennis3D by Kaybthaniels(m): 12:14pm On Apr 09, 2023
Morning, the photo is what my burglaries kinda looks like, I don't like that it was done on the wall as opposed to the ones done in the wall where the window seats, if that makes any sense, I did go through your pages and that's the thing..the embedded ones was what i wanted but the contractor said the walls are too thin for that or some excuse like that, I wasn't around when it was done, else i wouldn't have approved of it to begin with, Now my question is ..Can the current ones be tweaked and put in the walls like i just managed to explain?, and also the walls have already been screeded, I am guessing the parts that will be affected during the wall hammering and breaking to get the burglaries out will need to be screeded again?, What's your advice? and thanks for your response and input, greatly appreciated.

Dennis3D:

Good morning Sir,
We have more simpler and nice burglaries from some of our recent projects should you check the first 4 thread posts of our project pages on our profile.

Especially the embedded ones... There are some too that we don't use burglaries. It all depends on location of the project and it's security threats or risks.

However, designs for burglaries are not exhaustive, and as such you have variety of options so far it meets the purpose of use not just for aesthetics

Re: All Interior Redesign - Reconstruction Works of Dennis3D by Dennis3D(m): 5:34am On Apr 10, 2023
Kaybthaniels:
Morning, the photo is what my burglaries kinda looks like, I don't like that it was done on the wall as opposed to the ones done in the wall where the window seats, if that makes any sense, I did go through your pages and that's the thing..the embedded ones was what i wanted but the contractor said the walls are too thin for that or some excuse like that, I wasn't around when it was done, else i wouldn't have approved of it to begin with, Now my question is ..Can the current ones be tweaked and put in the walls like i just managed to explain?, and also the walls have already been screeded, I am guessing the parts that will be affected during the wall hammering and breaking to get the burglaries out will need to be screeded again?, What's your advice? and thanks for your response and input, greatly appreciated.

Good morning Sir,
Thanks for your comments.

Now this is an old fashioned style of doing Burglary though the one in the picture. However, if the window is a casement window then it can be embedded by reconstructing it.

The one in this picture is a luver blade glass (Olden days) style. It's an old building. The center has a wood that holds the different sides of the glass and as such this Burglary as it is can't be embedded unless the window is totally changed.

However, send me a picture of yours to further evaluate. And should you proceed to embed yours by breaking wall, sure the walls can be screeded again. Thats not an issue at all.
Re: All Interior Redesign - Reconstruction Works of Dennis3D by Dennis3D(m): 8:26am On May 23, 2023
Keep following up with us
Re: All Interior Redesign - Reconstruction Works of Dennis3D by Dennis3D(m): 10:41am On Sep 01, 2023
Happy New Month

Re: All Interior Redesign - Reconstruction Works of Dennis3D by Dennis3D(m): 2:29pm On Oct 14, 2023
Our work.....
Re: All Interior Redesign - Reconstruction Works of Dennis3D by Dennis3D(m): 9:59pm On Jan 15
Our work speaks.
Re: All Interior Redesign - Reconstruction Works of Dennis3D by Dennis3D(m): 9:04pm On Mar 24

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fire Destroys House At Morris St, Alausa, Lagos / Building Plan Of A Proposed Hostel / Can Your Landlord Eject You By Force? (part One)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.