Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States (40242 Views)

Protests: Buhari Despatches Cabinet Members To Home States / Nasarawa Repatriates 788 Almajiris To Home States / PDP Shuns Ogun State As Buhari, Atiku Hit Home States To Woo Voters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by Stanchriss(m): 9:16pm On Apr 29, 2020
Ebonyians
Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by Comedian2019: 9:16pm On Apr 29, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:
Non indegenes, not just sending back almajiris? Please let's all start sending non indegenes in all parts of Nigeria back home make the country just pass there end. We go see who go quote Constitution, cry about marginalization and whine pass on cyber space
Are you a beggar or almajiri?
Be productive and add value to your community so they don't deport you back to your village.grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by Ibiscon: 9:16pm On Apr 29, 2020
No more one Nigerians its ok
Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 29, 2020
Ogiandplantain:
Good and I hope to be given a date to come for the 6th or 8th at the latest in the next week and a half hour for a while I will be out for a little while at the beach with my parents 3 I have to fill form and wait to be given a date for a wedding in July so that I don't have any class time in his hands claiming to be the first time that 30k is in a while so 30k and he will be in a good spot on his hands and his evil party will be the best way to get tested for free testing and a good girlfriend who will make the Lord a good thing for him as and to be a class of the lockdown of God who will give you his glory in the future.

So sad

You finally got the attention that you wanted
Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by oluwaseyi0: 9:17pm On Apr 29, 2020
FRAUD ALERT

The advert below is from one fraudster called
Aminu Adulwaheed with UBA account number 2116086231

he keeps changing moniker and phone number, he blocks people immediately they transfer to him

more people confirming his fraud antics https://www.nairaland.com/5790026/fraud-account-nairalander#88380829

https://www.nairaland.com/5780209/internet-data-scammed-aminullahi-abdulwaheed

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by Ogiandplantain: 9:17pm On Apr 29, 2020
Organicist95:

You finally got the attention that you wanted
Thanks for all you have any class to share money for you and I will try it for a while I did you get for the day I got a little confused on what to eat
Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by Villain7: 9:17pm On Apr 29, 2020
This is good! You can't just have beggars on the streets who are also vulnerable to the Coronavirus and yet we talk about lockdown and social distance. Northerners won't fail to kill if the worse happens. The President had and he is still sending bad signals to other parts of NIgerians who aren't from the North.
Support for Wike. Some governors are just dancing with the devil, The better say never cos the dance with the devil might last them forever....

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by Zicco333(m): 9:17pm On Apr 29, 2020
Firstly, it was kano, now Rivers state. And we believe federal character still remain in this country. Watching closely who is next to follow suit
Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by Onomat: 9:18pm On Apr 29, 2020
Nothing like one Nigeria, abi

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by smokeindasky(m): 9:18pm On Apr 29, 2020
Las las Biafra go get head as south south don de get sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by KC031: 9:18pm On Apr 29, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:
Non indegenes, not just sending back almajiris? Please let's all start sending non indegenes in all parts of Nigeria back home make the country just pass there end. We go see who go quote Constitution, cry about marginalization and whine pass on cyber space

What do you have to say about the Intra-Northern states deportation undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by eyinjuege: 9:18pm On Apr 29, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:

Non indigenous VAGRANTS.
Meaning they've been roaming around the state with no home to lay their heads or a place to socially distance themselves.
At least, back in their village there will be a place to sleep or lay their heads

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by Confirmedzombie: 9:19pm On Apr 29, 2020
Imagine people from SE states of Ebonyi, Akwa ibom , Cross River, Anambra are also deported by wike.

This people should develop there SE so there people can live comfortably in the SE instead of Atachee by force.

See how wike just disgraced them in public

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by AustineE1: 9:20pm On Apr 29, 2020
kano did it,kaduna,jigawa.Plateau etc followed suit and Wike have our support,i think all south east and south south governors should go ahead with it.
No sentiment attached,where ever you come from and you dont do anything but just loitering the state and constituting health risk nuisance,you should be evacuated to your state of origin for proper care.
Lagos must also do the needful,this Alaye boys,awawa boys,one million boys and other street urchings must to be evacuated to their various states.be it osun,oyo,ogun,kano or wherever,rather than constituting an
health risk to hard working Nigerians in Lagos.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by flecho: 9:21pm On Apr 29, 2020
yinchar:
This is wrong in all proportion, no matter how hard you and I try to justify it.

Take a min, breath and just imagine for once if it’s another country doing that, now remember it’s a state deporting Nigerians within Nigeria.

Fashola did so, it's not new in Nigeria. Nigeria problem is ethnic difference b4 1 talks about religion.

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 29, 2020
Ctorch:

https://thenationonlineng.net/rivers-sends-150-non-indigenes-to-home-states/?fbclid=IwAR1QqnadEW2wWLXr1uZufewqefrStlT-7O06UwlOeiJZyP0y7GFGT6KBT_E

This is against our constitutional rights. As a Nigerian you have the right to live in any part of the country. But my question is, why should people travel all the way from North and Niger Republic just to pick up a beggarly job in Rivers state? They don't have place to sleep and they are busy using their children to beg along the roads. Why can't they remain in their state or go their village and farm? North is fertile for farming

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by DarkJeddi(m): 9:22pm On Apr 29, 2020
Yenefer:
Namdi kanu wakes up in his grave.. he is the Messiah that will defeat the Anti-Christ.
Seems like the bigot has waken from her weed induced sabbatical.. undecided

Muslim f00l..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by chukwuibuipob: 9:23pm On Apr 29, 2020
sad If Those one go and sneak back with covid nkoh
Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 29, 2020
Ogiandplantain:

Thanks for all you have any class to share money for you and I will try it for a while I did you get for the day I got a little confused on what to eat

Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by flecho: 9:23pm On Apr 29, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Imagine people from SE states of Ebonyi, Akwa ibom , Cross River, Anambra are also deported by wike.

This people should develop there SE so there people can live comfortably in the SE instead of Atachee by force.

See how wike just disgraced them in public

U hv never being too PH b4, so u re pointless

6 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by Zooposki(f): 9:23pm On Apr 29, 2020
MyopicMods:
LMAO.

Is that how they will deport themselves in Nigeria Delta Republic?

I’m pretty sure you are Igbo. You guys are just really a hateful bunch. No wonder all tribes are dissociating from you guys.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by bamasite2: 9:25pm On Apr 29, 2020
Wine on the beat again
Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 29, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:
Non indegenes, not just sending back almajiris? Please let's all start sending non indegenes in all parts of Nigeria back home make the country just pass there end. We go see who go quote Constitution, cry about marginalization and whine pass on cyber space.

PS: To that Igbo mod always removing my comments and leaving those of ipob members on nairaland to flourish, Sanwo olu go soon answer wike and your eyes go neat when u reach ABA

You know no say most of the MODs are Ipob crews..
Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by Prosperchuks1344(m): 9:27pm On Apr 29, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:
Non indegenes, not just sending back almajiris? Please let's all start sending non indegenes in all parts of Nigeria back home make the country just pass there end. We go see who go quote Constitution, cry about marginalization and whine pass on cyber space.

PS: To that Igbo mod always removing my comments and leaving those of ipob members on nairaland to flourish, Sanwo olu go soon answer wike and your eyes go neat when u reach ABA

if that one happens then yoruba non indegene that will be deported to their home states will be more than other tribes, lol...
Even sanwo olu and tinubu go reach their state sharp sharp....

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by gaskiyamagana: 9:28pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lacasera, chin chin, puf pufpuf vendors for our traffick for Lagos should be preparing for deportation.
Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by Prosperchuks1344(m): 9:29pm On Apr 29, 2020
Gforce2015:

You know no say most of the MODs are Ipob crews..
It's like this stay @home is effecting ur brain.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States by MyopicMods: 9:29pm On Apr 29, 2020
Zooposki:

I’m pretty sure you are Igbo. You guys are just really a hateful bunch. No wonder all tribes are dissociating from you guys.

Please next,

You have no point.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG To File Defence In Lekki-ikoyi Bridge Suit / Children Scramble In Gutters For Noodles,sweets Thrown By PDP In Lagos (photo) / Amaechi Reveals Cause Of His Problem With Goodluck Jonathan, Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.