Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Lady Drags Nigerian Singer Brymo On Twitter, Reveals How She Was Raped - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Drags Nigerian Singer Brymo On Twitter, Reveals How She Was Raped (2352 Views)

"She Refused To Sleep With Me" - Brymo On Why He Didn't Do A Collabo With Simi / Cardi B Drags Nigerian Owner Of The Shade Room Over Negative Coverage / Nigerian Singer Brymo, Performs Unclad In The U.K (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Drags Nigerian Singer Brymo On Twitter, Reveals How She Was Raped by newsmag: 9:43pm On Apr 29, 2020
A Nigerian lady on twitter has accused popular Nigerian artiste, Brymo for rape, she also disclosed how she was sexually harassed.

According to her, she visited Brymo with a friend, only for the singer to sexually assault both of them, @Biliquis_X took to Twitter to share screenshot of the allegation.

“I was raped by brymo I had mentioned to her that I knew him personally and she wanted to meet him as she was a huge fan of his. So I called him to confirm if it was okay to bring a friend over to his place and also if he was at home and he said it was.

When we got his place, we listened to music, talked about music and random stuff and drank wine. Everything was going okay. Until he got up and went to sit beside my friend.

He started touching her and I could tell she was uncomfortable and she also complained about feeling fuzzy (we believe she was probably drugged) so I told him to stop and that we were leaving. I brought out my phone and was about ordering a taxify when he told me he wanted to talk to me.

I told him I’d talk to him later but we had to leave. But he insisted and told me to go with him to his room to talk as he didn’t want to talk in the presence of my friend.

I stupidly went with him. When we got inside, he asked me how I could be so stupid as to bring a friend over and expect nothing to happen. He started shouting and kept calling me stupid for making such a mistake. At his point, i was already scared so I just kept apologizing so he would let us go. He then said he couldn’t let me go like that as he was already Hot and had to be satisfied.

https://newsmag.com.ng/i-was-raped-lady-drags-nigerian-singer-brymo-on-twitter-accused-him-of-sexual-assault/

Re: Lady Drags Nigerian Singer Brymo On Twitter, Reveals How She Was Raped by Kdon2: 9:50pm On Apr 29, 2020
newsmag:
A Nigerian lady on twitter has accused popular Nigerian artiste, Brymo for rape, she also disclosed how she was sexually harassed.

According to her, she visited Brymo with a friend, only for the singer to sexually assault both of them, @Biliquis_X took to Twitter to share screenshot of the allegation.

“I was raped by brymo I had mentioned to her that I knew him personally and she wanted to meet him as she was a huge fan of his. So I called him to confirm if it was okay to bring a friend over to his place and also if he was at home and he said it was.

When we got his place, we listened to music, talked about music and random stuff and drank wine. Everything was going okay. Until he got up and went to sit beside my friend.

He started touching her and I could tell she was uncomfortable and she also complained about feeling fuzzy (we believe she was probably drugged) so I told him to stop and that we were leaving. I brought out my phone and was about ordering a taxify when he told me he wanted to talk to me.

I told him I’d talk to him later but we had to leave. But he insisted and told me to go with him to his room to talk as he didn’t want to talk in the presence of my friend.

I stupidly went with him. When we got inside, he asked me how I could be so stupid as to bring a friend over and expect nothing to happen. He started shouting and kept calling me stupid for making such a mistake. At his point, i was already scared so I just kept apologizing so he would let us go. He then said he couldn’t let me go like that as he was already Hot and had to be satisfied.

https://newsmag.com.ng/i-was-raped-lady-drags-nigerian-singer-brymo-on-twitter-accused-him-of-sexual-assault/

Olosho!
Re: Lady Drags Nigerian Singer Brymo On Twitter, Reveals How She Was Raped by osamz007: 9:50pm On Apr 29, 2020
Hmmmm

If true, then brymo did wrong

Then wetin carry u and dat friend to his house grin
You can't tell me is just because your friend is a huge fan.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Drags Nigerian Singer Brymo On Twitter, Reveals How She Was Raped by SenorFax(m): 10:04pm On Apr 29, 2020
No investigation oo, but watch as panel of judges will swoop in to call him names.

Just mention rape, true or not the guy accused is in deep shiiiiit.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Drags Nigerian Singer Brymo On Twitter, Reveals How She Was Raped by yanabasee(m): 10:15pm On Apr 29, 2020
Women can easily take you to stardom and can easily take you to star-dust.....

Fear women oh..... Person weh discus with Satan before she control Adam to eat apple ......

5 Likes

Re: Lady Drags Nigerian Singer Brymo On Twitter, Reveals How She Was Raped by yuswrld20(m): 11:12pm On Apr 29, 2020
as i reason the mata ooo brymo don dae bleep dat grl b4 kasala burst

1 Like

Re: Lady Drags Nigerian Singer Brymo On Twitter, Reveals How She Was Raped by Legitz: 12:38am On Apr 30, 2020
She should go to court
Re: Lady Drags Nigerian Singer Brymo On Twitter, Reveals How She Was Raped by olayiwola72(m): 5:53am On Apr 30, 2020
Nonsense talk you stupidly went with him to his room
But Shey that wan Na yarning
Re: Lady Drags Nigerian Singer Brymo On Twitter, Reveals How She Was Raped by femi4: 7:18am On Apr 30, 2020
Ara m be ti mo fe da.....
Re: Lady Drags Nigerian Singer Brymo On Twitter, Reveals How She Was Raped by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 30, 2020
smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Drags Nigerian Singer Brymo On Twitter, Reveals How She Was Raped by StagethemTVee: 8:02am On Apr 30, 2020
One side of the story..let us wait for the other

1 Like

Re: Lady Drags Nigerian Singer Brymo On Twitter, Reveals How She Was Raped by Denique(f): 9:27am On Apr 30, 2020
2020 do and GO ooooooooooooo...

Ah ah!

Re: Lady Drags Nigerian Singer Brymo On Twitter, Reveals How She Was Raped by Iamicekid(m): 9:53am On Apr 30, 2020
So u just decided to come out now, when unna don see his new album is doing well on chart and he might get back up, all this bastard girl sef that why it nice to always text girl whenever she leaves your place and ask if she enjoys her stay as prove for future purpose

2 Likes

Re: Lady Drags Nigerian Singer Brymo On Twitter, Reveals How She Was Raped by Randy100: 11:13am On Apr 30, 2020
Truly truly, prick no get shoulder. It is not a rape.
Re: Lady Drags Nigerian Singer Brymo On Twitter, Reveals How She Was Raped by lenghtinny(m): 11:23am On Apr 30, 2020
Twitter is the new court for audio rape victims and their watery stories and sympathizers

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Huge Female Ivorian Singer, Eudoxie Yao Show Off Her Dwarf Boyfriend. PHOTOS / Nigerians React As Photo Of Tiwa Savage’s Nipple Almost Falling Out Of Her Dress / Moment Nengi Gave Ozo Dirty Slap As He Tries To Grab Her Backside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.