Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,631 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Nigerian Singer Brymo, Performs Unclad In The U.K (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Singer Brymo, Performs Unclad In The U.K (photos) (3232 Views)

Lady Drags Nigerian Singer Brymo On Twitter, Reveals How She Was Raped / “who Are Those?,” – Singer Brymo Rubbishes Wizkid, Burna Boy And Davido / Gifty Goes Completely Unclad In New Bedroom Photo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Singer Brymo, Performs Unclad In The U.K (photos) by Samueltemi337(m): 6:20pm On Oct 01, 2018
Nigerian afrobeat singer "Brymo" Performs on the stage unclad at his show in U.K
Source: https://nairaplus.com/2018/10/nigerian-singer-brymo-performs-unclad-in-the-u-k-video/

Re: Nigerian Singer Brymo, Performs Unclad In The U.K (photos) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 01, 2018
lalasticlala do the needful
Re: Nigerian Singer Brymo, Performs Unclad In The U.K (photos) by KMSunshine: 6:23pm On Oct 01, 2018
This brymo na just fool

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Singer Brymo, Performs Unclad In The U.K (photos) by majamajic(m): 6:25pm On Oct 01, 2018
hmmm

one thing these afrobeat artists fail to understand is that Fela never performed on stage in pants talk less of uncald .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Singer Brymo, Performs Unclad In The U.K (photos) by Countersam(m): 6:27pm On Oct 01, 2018
Na so e dey start.
Very soon you will see plea for donation for....
Re: Nigerian Singer Brymo, Performs Unclad In The U.K (photos) by Immaculatesnow(m): 6:50pm On Oct 01, 2018
grin great work Brymo only a few sense able people will understand your craft cheesy

I want a Nigerian verified AdSense account to buy
Re: Nigerian Singer Brymo, Performs Unclad In The U.K (photos) by busky007: 7:31pm On Oct 01, 2018
go and beg ur village people and stop disgracing naija
Re: Nigerian Singer Brymo, Performs Unclad In The U.K (photos) by Jerrick(m): 7:52pm On Oct 01, 2018
As Fela mad reach self hin no carry hin madness go abroad angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Singer Brymo, Performs Unclad In The U.K (photos) by Iamgodwin: 7:54pm On Oct 01, 2018
Re: Nigerian Singer Brymo, Performs Unclad In The U.K (photos) by Elnino4ladies: 8:55pm On Oct 01, 2018
Weed at work
Re: Nigerian Singer Brymo, Performs Unclad In The U.K (photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 01, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
grin great work Brymo only a few sense able people will understand your craft cheesy

And you are one of those sense able people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Singer Brymo, Performs Unclad In The U.K (photos) by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 02, 2018
shocked
Brymo? Thought this guy was on them timi dakolos wavelength. Interesting.
Re: Nigerian Singer Brymo, Performs Unclad In The U.K (photos) by acenazt: 12:31am On Oct 02, 2018
Brymo yaff craze go U.K. I thought they said Jazz no Dey cross Sea
Re: Nigerian Singer Brymo, Performs Unclad In The U.K (photos) by kokoA(m): 7:29am On Oct 02, 2018
Him village People wait for am to mature well before dem begin open him calabash.. smh . Dem dey learn madness for old age?
Re: Nigerian Singer Brymo, Performs Unclad In The U.K (photos) by hatux: 10:10am On Oct 02, 2018
He performed to his single titled 'heyaa' and that was exactly how he was in the video...
Not naked though, only butt naked...
I still like his music any day any time..
Re: Nigerian Singer Brymo, Performs Unclad In The U.K (photos) by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 02, 2018
hatux:
He performed to his single titled 'heyaa' and that was exactly how he was in the video...
Not naked though, only butt naked...
I still like his music any day any time..
Baba unclad na unclad

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Step-children, Shows Off Her Tummy / My Killer Curves Open Doors For Me – Nollywood Actress, Eva Chris / Chioma Speaks Up For The First Time After Ifeanyi's Accident|| Ifeanyi Is Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.