Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

We Supply You Rice, Turkey And Groundnut Oil - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Supply You Rice, Turkey And Groundnut Oil (762 Views)

Man Gave A Groundnut Seller N50k For Telling Him To Taste His Groundnut / Little Girl Who Hawks Groundnut Dances Zanku & Shaku Shaku To Entertain Customer / Groundnut Seller In Suit, Gives Receipt To His Buyers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Supply You Rice, Turkey And Groundnut Oil by Soltiade(m): 9:49pm On Apr 29, 2020
hello nairalanders, let us supply you rice, turkey and groundnut oil in any location. (wholesale or retail)
you can contact me my signature..
Re: We Supply You Rice, Turkey And Groundnut Oil by majamajic(m): 9:52pm On Apr 29, 2020
Which one comes first , your turkey or my money

Try answer this pls

1 Like

Re: We Supply You Rice, Turkey And Groundnut Oil by Soltiade(m): 9:55pm On Apr 29, 2020
majamajic:
Which one comes first , your turkey or my money

Try answer this pls

give me a call and let us discuss better..
and how many cartons
Re: We Supply You Rice, Turkey And Groundnut Oil by Soltiade(m): 9:56pm On Apr 29, 2020
Soltiade:
hello nairalanders, let us supply you rice, turkey and groundnut oil in any location. (wholesale or retail)
you can contact me my signature..

hello nairalanders, let us supply you rice, turkey and groundnut oil in any location.
email: princesoltiade@gmail.com
phone 080 six three 9293 five eight
Re: We Supply You Rice, Turkey And Groundnut Oil by Soltiade(m): 9:58pm On Apr 29, 2020
You pay after you see your goods. No scam
Re: We Supply You Rice, Turkey And Groundnut Oil by Soltiade(m): 10:00pm On Apr 29, 2020
All goods that you order will be deliver to your doorstep.. (warehouse or shop)
Re: We Supply You Rice, Turkey And Groundnut Oil by Soltiade(m): 10:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
Feel free to ask any question pertaining to this business..
Re: We Supply You Rice, Turkey And Groundnut Oil by majamajic(m): 12:55pm On Apr 30, 2020
Soltiade:

give me a call and let us discuss better..
and how many cartons

Not now yet
Re: We Supply You Rice, Turkey And Groundnut Oil by Soltiade(m): 3:19pm On Apr 30, 2020
majamajic:

Not now yet
OK no problem
Re: We Supply You Rice, Turkey And Groundnut Oil by Soltiade(m): 5:11pm On May 02, 2020
all your goods at your door step

(1) (Reply)

Do You Stay Around Egbeda & Work On The Island? Check This Out! / Sterling Bank Launches Onebank App / Is The Gmoney Loaning App A Legitimate Loan Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.