Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,524 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Why Do Some People Like To See There Fellow Human Suffer. Pls Help Freelancers. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Do Some People Like To See There Fellow Human Suffer. Pls Help Freelancers. (757 Views)

After $1bn Drop, Nigeria May Suffer Further Decline In FX Inflows – PWC / BVN: Banks That May Suffer From Deposit Loss / GTB Banking System Down All Day, Customers Suffer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some People Like To See There Fellow Human Suffer. Pls Help Freelancers. by Hassany4u(m): 12:57pm On May 16, 2020
Good day nairalanders, my name is blessing I graduated from school quite some years now. It got to a point I wanted to believe the popular anthem "school na scam", I looked for white collar job to no avail none is forthcoming, as a very industrious person I engage my self in all sort of menial jobs to keep myself going.

Am not here to beg for alms nor anything all I seek is knowledge and mentoring on a particular idea I have failed to execute. I worked my ass out to get a PC and passport to get started unfortunately it didn't work out. It is Upwork I learned people make huge amount of money on this platform everyday and yet couldn't get my account approved let alone of making a dime. Please be my angel.

I know the current predicament of this country is messing with everyone ones head but then I believe we still have kind nigerians please assit me here is my what app number 08067679148 or you can kindly drop. I have being dropping threads back to back yet no help. Biko I know we still have kind people around. God bless.
Re: Why Do Some People Like To See There Fellow Human Suffer. Pls Help Freelancers. by naijacutee(f): 1:10pm On May 16, 2020
What problems are you having on Upwork? Can you post a screenshot here?
Re: Why Do Some People Like To See There Fellow Human Suffer. Pls Help Freelancers. by ambitiouschap1: 1:53pm On May 16, 2020
Hassany4u:
Good day nairalanders, my name is blessing I graduated from school quite some years now. It got to a point I wanted to believe the popular anthem "school na scam", I looked for white collar job to no avail none is forthcoming, as a very industrious person I engage my self in all sort of menial jobs to keep myself going.

Am not here to beg for alms nor anything all I seek is knowledge and mentoring on a particular idea I have failed to execute. I worked my ass out to get a PC and passport to get started unfortunately it didn't work out. It is Upwork I learned people make huge amount of money on this platform everyday and yet couldn't get my account approved let alone of making a dime. Please be my angel.

I know the current predicament of this country is messing with everyone ones head but then I believe we still have good and kind Nigeria please save my destiny I have a bigger dream but I have to start some where also have young ones to look after please help me here is my what app number 08067679148 or you can kindly drop. I have being dropping threads back to back yet no help. Biko I know we still have kind people around. God bless.

post your problem screenshot as naijacutee said.
Re: Why Do Some People Like To See There Fellow Human Suffer. Pls Help Freelancers. by Hassany4u(m): 8:03pm On May 18, 2020
Sis the issue am having is that I couldn't even get my account approved let alone of earning a penny. As for the screen shot is been a while I attempt open the account l, wish was unsuccessful it induce me not to take anything as regard it to heart, hence I don't even know the password anymore. If you are doubting me because say I fresh sister na fresh I just fresh no be cream ooo, 1 naira I no get. Biko my sister help me abeg.
Re: Why Do Some People Like To See There Fellow Human Suffer. Pls Help Freelancers. by Hassany4u(m): 8:06pm On May 18, 2020
Bro/sis the issue am having is that I couldn't even get my account approved let alone of earning a penny. As for the screen shot is been a while I attempt open the account l, wish was unsuccessful it induce me not to take anything as regard it to heart, hence I don't even know the password anymore. If you are doubting me because say I fresh sister na fresh I just fresh no be cream ooo, 1 naira I no get. Biko my sister help me abeg.
Re: Why Do Some People Like To See There Fellow Human Suffer. Pls Help Freelancers. by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:25am On May 19, 2020
Bros what skill do you have to offer on Upwork? It's not the only means to earn money online you know.
Re: Why Do Some People Like To See There Fellow Human Suffer. Pls Help Freelancers. by Hassany4u(m): 12:31pm On May 19, 2020
Bro, am a open book. Pls teach me other ways you know. Just drop ur number sir will chat you up on watsapp
Re: Why Do Some People Like To See There Fellow Human Suffer. Pls Help Freelancers. by naijacutee(f): 12:37pm On May 19, 2020
Three things I have learnt in life are that:

1. People are generally not wicked, they just care more about themselves than about you.
2. No one really cares about what you're selling or what you're going through. Everyone cares about what you can do for them.
3. Do things for people, and charge them for it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some People Like To See There Fellow Human Suffer. Pls Help Freelancers. by Hassany4u(m): 11:40pm On May 19, 2020
[quote author=naijacutee post=89719637]Three things I have learnt in life are that:

1. People are generally not wicked, they just care more about themselves than about you.
2. No one really cares about what you're selling or what you're going through. Everyone cares about what you can do for them.
3. Do things for people, and charge them for it.
[/quote

You are not part of the wicked ones sir, pls help me, it won't take anything away from you it will only add value to you. This help will go a long way sir and I promise that you will be also happy meeting me. Thanks in advance.
Re: Why Do Some People Like To See There Fellow Human Suffer. Pls Help Freelancers. by grandstar(m): 11:47pm On May 19, 2020
Hassany4u

Go to www.Fiverr.com. You'll be accepted right away.

As a newbie, to get work at Fiverr, price yourself very cheaply and overdeliver and as you build a reputation and backlog of satisfied clients, start increasing your prices until you feel is reasonable.

A lady logo designer I used last year did 3 logos for $7. I wanted to use her services just yesterday and it's now $45. I quickly comot leg Yet, she had like 20 jobs in the queue. That means work she's yet to execute.
Re: Why Do Some People Like To See There Fellow Human Suffer. Pls Help Freelancers. by Hassany4u(m): 7:51am On May 20, 2020
@ grandstar

They now ask for verification via driver's license, national Id card or international passport which I don't have. Any other platform pls.
Re: Why Do Some People Like To See There Fellow Human Suffer. Pls Help Freelancers. by grandstar(m): 8:53am On May 20, 2020
Hassany4u:
@ grandstar

They now ask for verification via driver's license, national Id card or international passport which I don't have. Any other platform pls.

I think microworker or microworkers

I like Fiverr as it as very high traffic. I'm also familiar with it
Re: Why Do Some People Like To See There Fellow Human Suffer. Pls Help Freelancers. by Hassany4u(m): 9:45am On May 20, 2020
Is it microwoker.com or what and how does it work sir
Re: Why Do Some People Like To See There Fellow Human Suffer. Pls Help Freelancers. by Hassany4u(m): 9:45am On May 20, 2020
Someone pls help me now
Re: Why Do Some People Like To See There Fellow Human Suffer. Pls Help Freelancers. by Hassany4u(m): 9:46am On May 20, 2020
Someone pls help
Re: Why Do Some People Like To See There Fellow Human Suffer. Pls Help Freelancers. by meobizy(f): 4:48pm On May 27, 2020
People have rendered help. What does OP want again if not financial assistance?

(1) (Reply)

. / Paycentre Africa’s Offices In Nigeria. - Leading Agent Banking Network / What Business A Nigerian Can Easily Start In Dubai?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.