Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

President Thrump Confirms Calling His Senior Colleague, President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Thrump Confirms Calling His Senior Colleague, President Buhari (2483 Views)

MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' / Sanwo-olu Appoints Jubril Gawat As His Senior Special Assistant On New Media. / Gov Ajimobi Celebrates His Senior Personal Assistant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Thrump Confirms Calling His Senior Colleague, President Buhari by nasstil: 9:55pm On Apr 29, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Thrump Confirms Calling His Senior Colleague, President Buhari by Sctests: 10:01pm On Apr 29, 2020
Mr Almajiri where did he mention 'senior colleague'?

America and nigeria na mate?

'Junior colleague dey send relief package give 'senior colleague?

Buharideen, try make sense gum you.. grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Thrump Confirms Calling His Senior Colleague, President Buhari by klbakare(m): 10:29pm On Apr 29, 2020
They should just come and colonize us

1 Like

Re: President Thrump Confirms Calling His Senior Colleague, President Buhari by Willy7(m): 10:37pm On Apr 29, 2020
Please OP if you want to insult PMB garnish it with small curry OK) Senior colleague ko elder colleague ni

1 Like

Re: President Thrump Confirms Calling His Senior Colleague, President Buhari by Mysticwebb: 10:42pm On Apr 29, 2020
An achievement for Buharists, in fact it is an achievement bigger than finding a cure for Covid-19.

4 Likes

Re: President Thrump Confirms Calling His Senior Colleague, President Buhari by miteolu(m): 10:46pm On Apr 29, 2020
Study says 70% patients on Ventilators dont survive COVID-19.

90% of cases in Nigeria is mild which could be stabilized within 2weeks.

Nigeria test kit as cried out by NCDC boss. In the last two months, Nigeria has not tested 13,000 for COVID-19 which is ridiculous.
Re: President Thrump Confirms Calling His Senior Colleague, President Buhari by Enoch07: 10:47pm On Apr 29, 2020
buhari senior colleague!!!! laugh wan finish me here

4 Likes

Re: President Thrump Confirms Calling His Senior Colleague, President Buhari by OhBiafra: 10:52pm On Apr 29, 2020
" Nigeria will do anything for ventilators " hmmm who knows what the deal is?
Considering the fact thar we have a dumb presidiot

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Thrump Confirms Calling His Senior Colleague, President Buhari by blackboy(m): 11:43pm On Apr 29, 2020
His senior colleague? Now I'm doubting the story
Re: President Thrump Confirms Calling His Senior Colleague, President Buhari by princdebola201(m): 12:32am On Apr 30, 2020
Sctests:

shifting goal post, it is no longer lai mohammed was lying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Thrump Confirms Calling His Senior Colleague, President Buhari by redsun(m): 1:14am On Apr 30, 2020
This is not the time sane leaders what to associate with the American president. It is bad for PR, given that the president is just an ogbologbo redneck. But obviously, African leaders are beggars with no choice and rational opinions.

2 Likes

Re: President Thrump Confirms Calling His Senior Colleague, President Buhari by rusher14: 1:29am On Apr 30, 2020
Buhari is his senior as president and in age.
Re: President Thrump Confirms Calling His Senior Colleague, President Buhari by fk001(m): 1:49am On Apr 30, 2020
Buhari is his senior colleague in all ramifications.

Buhari is older than him

Buhari is more mature than him

Buhari is in his 2nd tenure while Trump still in his first.

Buhari is more valuable to us (Nigerians) than Trump.

Should I go on or I should stop here?

God bless President Muhammadu Buhari GCFR

God bless Nigeria smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Thrump Confirms Calling His Senior Colleague, President Buhari by otipoju(m): 1:56am On Apr 30, 2020
Nigerian government can begi begi.
Re: President Thrump Confirms Calling His Senior Colleague, President Buhari by Godons1: 5:14am On Apr 30, 2020
Wow, Buhari too get levels. That's why we Igbo's love, trust and believe in him.

God bless Mazi Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Thrump Confirms Calling His Senior Colleague, President Buhari by Sctests: 6:07am On Apr 30, 2020
Mysticwebb:
An achievement for Buharists, in fact it is an achievement bigger than finding a cure for Covid-19.

You are very right my brother, buharideens hate President Trump so much but once his press secretary answers only one of their numerous requests for correspondence with the white house, Lie mohammed will celebrate it as another achievement for the APC government. grin

2 Likes

Re: President Thrump Confirms Calling His Senior Colleague, President Buhari by Nobody: 6:25am On Apr 30, 2020
Sctests:

Pele tie
Re: President Thrump Confirms Calling His Senior Colleague, President Buhari by Nobody: 6:28am On Apr 30, 2020
fk001:

Buhari is older than him

God bless Nigeria smiley
Johnnyessence and his ipob blodas would not like this.

1 Like

Re: President Thrump Confirms Calling His Senior Colleague, President Buhari by helinues: 6:28am On Apr 30, 2020
Senior colleague indeed... grin grin
Re: President Thrump Confirms Calling His Senior Colleague, President Buhari by HeadShot: 6:44am On Apr 30, 2020
fk001:
Buhari is older than him
God bless Nigeria smiley

Buhari can never do a press conference.....
You know why?...
Re: President Thrump Confirms Calling His Senior Colleague, President Buhari by justsayemma(m): 8:56am On Apr 30, 2020
Sctests:

You are very right my brother, buharideens hate President Trump so much but once his press secretary answers only one of their numerous requests for correspondence with the white house, Lie mohammed will celebrate it as another achievement for the APC government. grin

you guys doubted the authenticity of the story and insulted Lai Mohammed , another post was brought up to authenticate the earlier post you now talking about achievements bla bla bla , instead of apologizing , u should learn how to own up to your mistakes.

1 Like

Re: President Thrump Confirms Calling His Senior Colleague, President Buhari by Nigerianization(m): 9:50am On Apr 30, 2020
President Buhari is indeed a 'senior colleague' - politically speaking

Trump is in his first term, Buhari is in his second term
Buhari has been in politics longer than President Trump

It doesn't really have to do with the nature of the countries they lead.

1 Like

Re: President Thrump Confirms Calling His Senior Colleague, President Buhari by Johnnyessence(m): 4:47pm On Apr 30, 2020
bamidelee:

Johnnyessence and his ipob blodas would not like this.
it seems you are not happy with me. take it cool now.
Re: President Thrump Confirms Calling His Senior Colleague, President Buhari by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 30, 2020
Johnnyessence:
it seems you are not happy with me. take it cool now.
Jonny omo aye
Re: President Thrump Confirms Calling His Senior Colleague, President Buhari by Johnnyessence(m): 7:49pm On Apr 30, 2020
bamidelee:
Jonny omo aye
and u omo orun.

(1) (Reply)

IPDI: Tompolo Spent 4 Sleepless Years In Forest, Abandoned By Friends / NDDC: IMC Provides List Of 3 Trillion Contracts Awarded To NASS (video) / 5 Different Times, The Hangman Couldn't Execute Ken Saro Wiwa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.