Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,801 members, 7,827,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' (30156 Views)

Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square / We Own Lagos, We Own Nigeria - King West, MC Oluomo’s Son Boasts / Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' by wearsandtrends1: 3:08am On Mar 04, 2021
Lagos NURTW boss, MC Oluomo’s son has tackled those calling his father a tout
see his post here

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' by TheGiftedOne(m): 4:13am On Mar 04, 2021
You are a good son for not denying your father but it doesn't change the fact. We you move!

137 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' by Odoogu(m): 4:19am On Mar 04, 2021
that's being a good son.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' by uchaymart(m): 5:04am On Mar 04, 2021
You just said it like an upcoming tout .

#AnotherToutInTheMaking

173 Likes 7 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' by femi4: 6:15am On Mar 04, 2021
It is what it is....you can't choose your Father.

Live with it and stop ranting!

88 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' by YorubaPrince: 6:34am On Mar 04, 2021
Your father is a Murderer! angry

112 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' by punisha: 6:44am On Mar 04, 2021
people dey vex o.
did I just read
father and son bleaching?
o wrong nah.

8 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' by OKorowanta: 6:47am On Mar 04, 2021
Son already sounding like a tout...

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' by dangotesmummy: 6:56am On Mar 04, 2021
Educated riffraf defending illiterate tout

Mshewww

I blame the people giving you and your father relevance.imagine illiterate tout too is asking people to follow him on Instagram.like what will I learn from you when there are other decent people on the gram

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' by ikorodureporta: 7:08am On Mar 04, 2021
cheesy what a son

Re: MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' by Kingluqman(m): 7:09am On Mar 04, 2021
The guy just confirmed and admitted his Dad is really a tout but just a caring and loving one grin

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:50am On Mar 04, 2021
uchaymart:
You just said it like an upcoming tout .
#AnotherToutInTheMaking
Realiz:
Even your dad can't come out and claim he is not a tout. So keep quiet
grandstar:
Even oluomo dey give directive!
Bluntguy:
Even agbero dey get P.A for Lagos. Lagos pipu, una well-done oo

This is the man that ALL his children studied and are schooling abroad.
A man that the education of his kids is paramount to him and was just few months ago invited and honoured by the Governor of Atlanta, Georgia USA based on the best graduating result of one of his sons, outclassing and coming top above all his oyibo classmates.

And many of the wards and parents of his haters down here that say bad things about him all the time, have never been invited by their Local Government or Ward Chairman to celebrate them with a carton of noodles to take home! cool
Pathetic!

#DemMANNALamba cool

Everything he said is for your own good,
You may chose not to follow it.
Your Choice!

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' by Anigreat: 7:50am On Mar 04, 2021
shocked

See his scratch facegrin
So truly your father is a tout, because you just affirmed that your Dad is a tout.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' by tillaman(m): 7:50am On Mar 04, 2021
Better pikin
All we got is family!!
Mc oluomo nor go school but he gave his kids the best

15 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' by oneolajire(m): 7:50am On Mar 04, 2021
You are proud of your father, go start after his profession. Do it the way your father did his.

An agbero is a tour any day anytime

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 04, 2021
Hmmm
Re: MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' by ThatFairGuy: 7:51am On Mar 04, 2021
Ask them who their father is

If their educated father can even match yours

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' by AmazingELixir: 7:51am On Mar 04, 2021
lipsrsealed

To that son raised with proceeds of extortion.. Afonja and clawing sef see as dem claw dis fyn boy face.

4 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' by naijadrivablog: 7:51am On Mar 04, 2021
Lol. Even the son be like tout. See mark wey dem use bottle design for him face tongue

Meanwhile, na cow de chop their tomatoes wey de refused to ship to the South. Una mumj never do

11 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' by Peterobi90: 7:51am On Mar 04, 2021
Well, the route to success has no defined pattern... touting paid his father because the leaders we elected enabled it. Indirectly, we enabled touting.

If it was not his father, it would be someone else's..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' by dederocs(m): 7:51am On Mar 04, 2021
If you follow his footsteps, you might not be so lucky.

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' by Realiz(m): 7:51am On Mar 04, 2021
Even your dad can't come out and claim he is not a tout. So keep quiet

5 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' by GIANTPLUSHUB: 7:51am On Mar 04, 2021
Love his tribal mark though
Re: MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' by Btruth: 7:51am On Mar 04, 2021
Lol.......

Like father, like son.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' by BigDawsNet: 7:51am On Mar 04, 2021
You are doing well
Re: MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' by Titto93(m): 7:52am On Mar 04, 2021
Pray you don't partake in the repercussions of your father's actions when karma knocks

7 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' by Rugaria: 7:52am On Mar 04, 2021
Tinubu!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators / Governor Zulum Donates 259 Houses To Police Officers (Pictures) / No Going Back On Proposed Nationwide Strike – NLC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.