Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,540 members, 7,823,369 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Covid-19: NCDC Seals Public Compound In Enugu For Fear Of Coronavirus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid-19: NCDC Seals Public Compound In Enugu For Fear Of Coronavirus (578 Views)

Taraba Yet To Report Death From COVID-19 – NCDC / Nwachukwu Alagbu: UNTH Enugu Doctors Watched My Wife Die For Fear Of COVID-19 / COVID-19: NCDC Releases Summary Of Test Numbers, States And Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid-19: NCDC Seals Public Compound In Enugu For Fear Of Coronavirus by Foreignnews: 10:38pm On Apr 29, 2020
officials of NCDC with Nigeria police force was at No 66 Nike road Abakpa Nike, Enugu state earlier today to pick the Co-tenants of the Hausa woman which was tested positive for Covid-19 yesterday at Enugu, all tenants are to be tested for Covid-19 and quarantined for 14days

The compound is to be sealed and street will be on 100% total lockdown

Recall that the Hausa woman traveled to the northern part few weeks ago and few days after arriving in Enugu she started showing symptoms of Covid-19, she was tested yesterday and test came back postive

WATCH Video ON:- https://043nobs.com.ng/covid-19-ncdc-seals-public-compound-in-enugu-for-fear-of-coronavirus/

1 Share

Re: Covid-19: NCDC Seals Public Compound In Enugu For Fear Of Coronavirus by Grandamante: 10:44pm On Apr 29, 2020
Good. Very proactive.
Re: Covid-19: NCDC Seals Public Compound In Enugu For Fear Of Coronavirus by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 29, 2020
That building is about 2 blocks away from a very popular and congested food market in that area. Only God knows how many people she was in contact with. All these one na damage control, the thing done go far.
Re: Covid-19: NCDC Seals Public Compound In Enugu For Fear Of Coronavirus by Kobicove(m): 12:00am On Apr 30, 2020
grossintel:
That building is about 2 blocks away from a very popular and congested food market in that area. Only God knows how many people she was in contact with. All these one na damage control, the thing done go far.

I hope she's not a market woman otherwise there would be an explosion of Covid-19 cases in that area undecided

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: NCDC Seals Public Compound In Enugu For Fear Of Coronavirus by Nobody: 4:19am On Apr 30, 2020
Kobicove:

I hope she's not a market woman otherwise there would be an explosion of Covid-19 cases in that area undecided
I heard she is, which ever way the deed is already done, because that market is always very busy. They had to shut it down temporarily today.
Re: Covid-19: NCDC Seals Public Compound In Enugu For Fear Of Coronavirus by goldensoul55: 6:37am On Apr 30, 2020
Imagine , more people will be effected as a result of relaxing this lock down.

Those people that have been screaming we can't stay at home bla bla bla . Will beg the government that they want to stay at home and be safe .
Re: Covid-19: NCDC Seals Public Compound In Enugu For Fear Of Coronavirus by goldensoul55: 6:38am On Apr 30, 2020
grossintel:
I heard she is, which ever way the dead is already done, because that market is always very busy. They had to shut it down temporarily today.

I guess you meant deed
Re: Covid-19: NCDC Seals Public Compound In Enugu For Fear Of Coronavirus by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 30, 2020
goldensoul55:

I guess you meant deed
Sorry, yes.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Lagos Is Estimated To Have 120,000 COVID-19 Cases By July, August / Stories Behind Nurse Who Wore Only Underwear Under See-through PPE / Meme Every Nigerians Can Relate to Concerning Covid-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.