Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

El-Rufai: Almajiris Deported From Kano Brought 21 COVID-19 Cases To Kaduna - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / El-Rufai: Almajiris Deported From Kano Brought 21 COVID-19 Cases To Kaduna (22470 Views)

Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient / Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) / 5 Almajiris Test Positive For COVID-19 In Kaduna After Repatriation From Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: Almajiris Deported From Kano Brought 21 COVID-19 Cases To Kaduna by Mutemenot(m): 7:44am On Apr 30, 2020
That's brotherly love. Remember there is love in sharing kiss
Re: El-Rufai: Almajiris Deported From Kano Brought 21 COVID-19 Cases To Kaduna by Euegene100001: 7:46am On Apr 30, 2020
Indeed a blue tick does not signify wisdom
BlueRayDick:
A certain Adamu Garba with a verified Twitter account was foolishly saying " Almajiri is our pride and honor " as at February 2020.( An evidence that a blue tick beside a Twitter handle doesn't translate to having a working brain)

I hope he still hold dear to his heart this fooolish line of reasoning and I hope he can accommodate some of these boys in his house. El-Rufai should contact him for a nice cozy accommodation for the boys.
Re: El-Rufai: Almajiris Deported From Kano Brought 21 COVID-19 Cases To Kaduna by afecgivers: 7:51am On Apr 30, 2020
Yenny4real:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/04/29/almajiris-deported-from-kano-brought-21-covid-19-cases-to-kaduna-says-el-rufai/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Na you cause am oga, when ganduje drove sanusi you went ahead to appoint him as one of the head of Kaduna business. Let me advise you sir, go and pack all the kano state almajiri's residing in Kaduna state, cook for them, then invite all the 21 infected people to dyne with them...then package them and send them to their governor.
Re: El-Rufai: Almajiris Deported From Kano Brought 21 COVID-19 Cases To Kaduna by Saintly01(m): 7:53am On Apr 30, 2020
BlueRayDick:
A certain Adamu Garba with a verified Twitter account was foolishly saying " Almajiri is our pride and honor " as at February 2020.( An evidence that a blue tick beside a Twitter handle doesn't translate to having a working brain)

I hope he still hold dear to his heart this fooolish line of reasoning and I hope he can accommodate some of these boys in his house. El-Rufai should contact him for a nice cozy accommodation for the boys.
Such person will not have his children in such demonic quaranic centres, nor have them patrol the streets seeking for money. Such an unfortunate heritage, may God forgive this so called Garba
Re: El-Rufai: Almajiris Deported From Kano Brought 21 COVID-19 Cases To Kaduna by Cantonese: 7:55am On Apr 30, 2020
ignis:
El Rufai is taking advantage of Almajiri brought from kano to inflate figures

Very uninformed comment.
Re: El-Rufai: Almajiris Deported From Kano Brought 21 COVID-19 Cases To Kaduna by RedBororo(m): 7:56am On Apr 30, 2020
Do Arabian countries practice this demonic art since you say is Islam . Are they in Saudi Arabia, can so talking excuse for our failures
Re: El-Rufai: Almajiris Deported From Kano Brought 21 COVID-19 Cases To Kaduna by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:57am On Apr 30, 2020
AFRlCA:
I don't believe this news, these people playing politics with it, how did they know Almajiris brought it?

The Almajiris will hardly get sick for the virus as they are too young.
what?

The other day, you need to see how a group of 10 almajiris were coughing together in unison
Re: El-Rufai: Almajiris Deported From Kano Brought 21 COVID-19 Cases To Kaduna by Gap2020(m): 8:01am On Apr 30, 2020
AFRlCA:
I don't believe this news, these people playing politics with it, how did they know Almajiris brought it?

The Almajiris will hardly get sick for the virus as they are too young.
They're not young to transmit the disease.
Re: El-Rufai: Almajiris Deported From Kano Brought 21 COVID-19 Cases To Kaduna by Inferno001(m): 8:02am On Apr 30, 2020
igbowoman:
They are still in the same region so no wahala
By the way how many people did ElRufai infect with covid?Has he told us?
He said it in this write up that he infected 4 people...read it again but this time carefully...cheers
Re: El-Rufai: Almajiris Deported From Kano Brought 21 COVID-19 Cases To Kaduna by xpool(m): 8:03am On Apr 30, 2020
AREWA dey fight themselves.
Re: El-Rufai: Almajiris Deported From Kano Brought 21 COVID-19 Cases To Kaduna by odinga1of: 8:03am On Apr 30, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Adamu Garba II is a delusional and stupid idiot. The energy they use in chasing Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi out of throne. If they channel same energy to fight ConVID 19.

Kano Case won't rise.

The worst part is that Kano State will spread it to Delta State.
Re: El-Rufai: Almajiris Deported From Kano Brought 21 COVID-19 Cases To Kaduna by Amanda4life: 8:05am On Apr 30, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Thats why me I don't want to be in same country with these people they are drawing the country so backwards
Mchew
Re: El-Rufai: Almajiris Deported From Kano Brought 21 COVID-19 Cases To Kaduna by MotiveU(f): 8:08am On Apr 30, 2020
ignis:
His target is federal government monetary
assistance to fight covid 19.
Watch him quote 15billion.
Re: El-Rufai: Almajiris Deported From Kano Brought 21 COVID-19 Cases To Kaduna by odeligboikwo: 8:21am On Apr 30, 2020
Kaduna state is over 10 million hmmm did any see that figure from the Governor politic every where
Re: El-Rufai: Almajiris Deported From Kano Brought 21 COVID-19 Cases To Kaduna by eyinjuege: 8:21am On Apr 30, 2020
Wowwww

Covid is rapidly spreading in Kano.

If anyone thinks otherwise or verbal autopsy says otherwise, they're on a long thing.
Re: El-Rufai: Almajiris Deported From Kano Brought 21 COVID-19 Cases To Kaduna by fujirice: 8:27am On Apr 30, 2020
I feel these guys are not telling us the whole truth. How can a whole Kaduna state with all the numbers of confirmed cases to have tested only 200 and out of that 200, 21 confirmed case is almajiri? I don’t know if anyone understands where I’m driving at? This does not mean that it’s only 21 tests that were carried on the Almajiris. It means that out of the “probably” numerous tests carried out only 21 came out positive.

A whole state under lockdown for almost 2 months, only 200 tests and a chunk of that goes to Almajiri? It is well.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Almajiris Deported From Kano Brought 21 COVID-19 Cases To Kaduna by Mbenny(m): 8:37am On Apr 30, 2020
kano state is like China, hiding some of it's cases figures
Re: El-Rufai: Almajiris Deported From Kano Brought 21 COVID-19 Cases To Kaduna by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 30, 2020
olu77:
Almajirisation should be banned in the north, giving birth to children you don't intend to cater for should be illegalised. Any leader that still encourage Almajiris in this age and time is insincere.
They will tell you you are opposing islam, to them if you can memorize the quran and live on N20 a day for the rest of your life your are a good muslim.
Re: El-Rufai: Almajiris Deported From Kano Brought 21 COVID-19 Cases To Kaduna by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 30, 2020
Since the virus has gone far in the north. Southwest and southeast should be prepared....

Lagos State Government should be proactive concerning this matter or else....people will be dying like fowl in lagos.

From Monday let's see how the virus grows in Lagos...i will even advise that if you don't have anything important to do outside throughout next week you should go out...
Re: El-Rufai: Almajiris Deported From Kano Brought 21 COVID-19 Cases To Kaduna by Lawsimon(m): 9:06am On Apr 30, 2020
Hell - Rufai VS Gandollar

This match go sweet eh

I'm just a spectator o
Re: El-Rufai: Almajiris Deported From Kano Brought 21 COVID-19 Cases To Kaduna by Kingrefreshed: 9:08am On Apr 30, 2020
Yenny4real:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/04/29/almajiris-deported-from-kano-brought-21-covid-19-cases-to-kaduna-says-el-rufai/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

And some terrorist here on NL blame Gov. Wike for sending out from his beautiful State back to their home states.

Sick broke Muslim terrorists.

Re: El-Rufai: Almajiris Deported From Kano Brought 21 COVID-19 Cases To Kaduna by Okeji(m): 9:18am On Apr 30, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
grin Thieves.How did he test them?He’ll Rufai too wan collect his own 10 billion.Nah to use the money fix North and steal the balance.Criminals angry
While are some people so daft like this? Mitcheww
Re: El-Rufai: Almajiris Deported From Kano Brought 21 COVID-19 Cases To Kaduna by chessguru(m): 9:21am On Apr 30, 2020
ignis:
mumu, you say things you do not know
Re: El-Rufai: Almajiris Deported From Kano Brought 21 COVID-19 Cases To Kaduna by chukwuibuipob: 9:22am On Apr 30, 2020
U are d daft one here
Okeji:
While are some people so daft like this? Mitcheww
what is while?ode

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Almajiris Deported From Kano Brought 21 COVID-19 Cases To Kaduna by MGDIMA4: 9:30am On Apr 30, 2020
ignis:
I'm telling you

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Almajiris Deported From Kano Brought 21 COVID-19 Cases To Kaduna by Brandomg: 9:37am On Apr 30, 2020
McBrooklyn:
Strictly family business.. I could care less tbfh angry
Well written. We wont join issues with you on this but I assure you that we will NEVER forget.
Re: El-Rufai: Almajiris Deported From Kano Brought 21 COVID-19 Cases To Kaduna by YoungAncient1: 9:54am On Apr 30, 2020
Almajiri is one of the things Mubarak Bala was fighting. It is a religious thing and public funds should not be voted to cater for product of such system.

Looking at how state Governors are tossing them here and there is a proof that they are useless both to the religious institution and the society.

NB: not the children, but the system.
Re: El-Rufai: Almajiris Deported From Kano Brought 21 COVID-19 Cases To Kaduna by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:03am On Apr 30, 2020
OgaHector:
The virus has gone far in these northern states.. May God heal the north
I dislike your prayer.
Do you know that some of these northern govs are diseases. As in their illiteracy & corruption stinks.
They were dull like buharrryyy & didn't implement proper lockdown.
While buharrryyy was slow in closing Nigerian air boarders, the northern govs didn't stop religious gatherings, enforce social distancing in time until the disease skyrocketed in them.
Is Kano so close to Lagos?
Ogun State, the closest to Lagos doesn't v cases up to Kano cos the gov was sane.
Northern govs = insane

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Almajiris Deported From Kano Brought 21 COVID-19 Cases To Kaduna by McBrooklyn(m): 10:07am On Apr 30, 2020
ADMAF:

Yes.....until someone from Kano brings it to your area

NEVER GON' HAPPEN..!! tongue
Re: El-Rufai: Almajiris Deported From Kano Brought 21 COVID-19 Cases To Kaduna by McBrooklyn(m): 10:09am On Apr 30, 2020
Brandomg:

Well written. We wont join issues with you on this but I assure you that we will NEVER forget.

I'm not asking you to forget.. As a matter of fact, write it down, take a screenshot whatever, I still don't give a fück!! angry
Re: El-Rufai: Almajiris Deported From Kano Brought 21 COVID-19 Cases To Kaduna by ojuolu(m): 10:25am On Apr 30, 2020
And we are wondering what is killing people in Kano.
Do we need to probe further?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Ways To Maintain Weight Loss / Bill Gates Reveals Why He Really, Really Hates Mosquitoes / Crippled And Partly Blind Man In Osun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.