Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Remdesivir: Trump Wants FDA To Quicken Its Approval For COVID -19 Treatment - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Remdesivir: Trump Wants FDA To Quicken Its Approval For COVID -19 Treatment (36002 Views)

Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire / Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug / COVID-19: Patients Getting Remdesivir Recovering Quickly, Discharged In Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remdesivir: Trump Wants FDA To Quicken Its Approval For COVID -19 Treatment by Teaser4(m): 1:26pm On Apr 30, 2020
chloedogie:

But in all honesty, you cant rule out on total everything he said. He still made some valid points. Then back to your comment, no matter how much older you are than the person you quoted if you are, if you guys are debating face to face I want to believe you won't call him a slowpoke to his face. In our opinions and ideas differences, let's accord ourselves some respect. We are humans for God sake. Just my little kobo
That's the reason I called him a m0ron on this forum, I can't have a conversation with him, I will simply keep quite and walk away. Don't get it twisted or catch feelings, its an online forum. Good day.
Re: Remdesivir: Trump Wants FDA To Quicken Its Approval For COVID -19 Treatment by Realyin(m): 1:33pm On Apr 30, 2020
ugohenry2019:

and u sound like a confused Democrat.... idiot
Hahahahhahaha I ain't Democrat Couz
I just love left wing Politics which we lack in Nigeria
Re: Remdesivir: Trump Wants FDA To Quicken Its Approval For COVID -19 Treatment by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 30, 2020
NigPatriot:

You should remove that "god part" from your name, cus you're demeaning the name. You don't know shit! Trump played down this virus right from the beginning. He said it will disappear just like a miracle. He called this virus a hoax. He did many things wrong with this pandemic, he's only trying to save face now. And you're here telling me you were at the rally.
Shut up your mouth.. the only thing he called a hoax is how the Democrats were playing politics with the virus. And yes it will disappear you fool. I don't expect you hated filled dumb bleeps to know that. If I check now you voted for Buhari the dumbest man on earth. The joke writes itself. Dimwits

1 Like

Re: Remdesivir: Trump Wants FDA To Quicken Its Approval For COVID -19 Treatment by pseudaria: 2:11pm On Apr 30, 2020
Realyin:

Trump has Fox new, which is owned by a Republican and CNN is owned by a Democrat. Trump didn't listen to intelligence chief when they briefed him on the virus in January and he did nothing even called the virus a hoax, blamed Obama, blamed impeachment.
Followed what the media said about Obama during the Ebola even though he handled the virus very very well.

Man stop supporting shit.

I watch CNN and I can categorically say everything you just wrote here were gotten from CNN especially Jake tapper and Anderson Cooper who have been dishing out this narrative for weeks although they've been debunked but people like you still believe those crap. That's why Fake news needs to be stopped
Re: Remdesivir: Trump Wants FDA To Quicken Its Approval For COVID -19 Treatment by Moz22: 2:12pm On Apr 30, 2020
beamtopola:
The media are just instigating fear on the populace. Most especially cnn just to get click bait and insult Trump
bill gates bought them over including BBC

1 Like

Re: Remdesivir: Trump Wants FDA To Quicken Its Approval For COVID -19 Treatment by Galaticos444: 2:21pm On Apr 30, 2020
sidieladaniel:
Guy don't be dumber than a 2years old, the ban he placed on China was only for non- citizens 40k americans still came from China & the ban was after he was calling the virus a hoax. secondly, maths is hard for u guys in terms of population only 1.7% of Americans have been tested that is very poor in comparisms to other countries spain,germany,Iceland have all tested more than 2% of their population when u are testing u most put in mind ur population. 'king of ventilitors" what da Bleep deos that mean u have the highest deaths & highest infected people how won't u have the highest number ventilators guy stop watching Fox news & goggle facts the biggest stock market drop happened in Trump era the highest unemployment rate also happened during Trump era so get ur facts right & stop sucking trump dick. Trump is a disaster
u ar as pathetic as ur follow propagandists fake news CNN,Washington post,New York Times as well msnbc.u said US has only tested 1.7m persons while even d fake news CNN said USA av done a daily testing of 200,000 persons over d pass 3weeks.Secondly u pointed out that under trump tenure US recorded d highest unemployment rate but ur lowlife empty brain couldn't state dat it was cos of d coronavirus and shortly b4 d covid-19 pandemic,US economy under trump had d highest employment rate,with dis empty brain of urs am pretty sure u won't go far my friend

1 Like

Re: Remdesivir: Trump Wants FDA To Quicken Its Approval For COVID -19 Treatment by chewwie(m): 2:23pm On Apr 30, 2020
Realyin:

He did so man and so did Fox news
Trump has been President 4 3 years
They were trying to Impeach him 4 a Crime he commited
1. Fox News started reporting on the virus in early January when all of you were concerned with world war 3 and impeachment
2. He was rebuilding the rotten military and economy Obama left him.
3. This is where it'll get funny, what crime?
Re: Remdesivir: Trump Wants FDA To Quicken Its Approval For COVID -19 Treatment by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 2:25pm On Apr 30, 2020
Devgod:
You must also be stupid if you don't know he imposed travel restrictions on Europe as well. Vaping about sexuality section doesn't make you look cool. The stupid in you is descriptively distinctive, and the shenanigans about sexuality section is actually a look in the mirror. The joke writes itself. Dimwit.
What a goat you are! You are a useless liar just like Trump himself. I challenge you to prove me wrong by showing me when he placed a ban on Europe. Show me a link you lying dim wit. Since you and your I'll have sworn to lie stupidly without thinking.
Re: Remdesivir: Trump Wants FDA To Quicken Its Approval For COVID -19 Treatment by manuelzz(m): 2:27pm On Apr 30, 2020
chloedogie:

No help yourself. Disagreeing with you and trying to make your point doesnt mean you are helping me. And I'm sorry for quoting you but be rest assured you cant help me. Cheers.

I should have passed my point across in a better way.

My apologies if I sounded insulting.
Re: Remdesivir: Trump Wants FDA To Quicken Its Approval For COVID -19 Treatment by Realyin(m): 2:29pm On Apr 30, 2020
chewwie:

1. Fox News started reporting on the virus in early January when all of you were concerned with world war 3 and impeachment
2. He was rebuilding the rotten military and economy Obama left him.
3. This is where it'll get funny, what crime?

� economy was growing during Obama Term and the military was OK the only reform was reducing btax for billionaires
Quid pro Auo
Re: Remdesivir: Trump Wants FDA To Quicken Its Approval For COVID -19 Treatment by chewwie(m): 2:29pm On Apr 30, 2020
sidieladaniel:
Guy don't be dumber than a 2years old, the ban he placed on China was only for non- citizens 40k americans still came from China & the ban was after he was calling the virus a hoax. secondly, maths is hard for u guys in terms of population only 1.7% of Americans have been tested that is very poor in comparisms to other countries spain,germany,Iceland have all tested more than 2% of their population when u are testing u most put in mind ur population. 'king of ventilitors" what da Bleep deos that mean u have the highest deaths & highest infected people how won't u have the highest number ventilators guy stop watching Fox news & goggle facts the biggest stock market drop happened in Trump era the highest unemployment rate also happened during Trump era so get ur facts right & stop sucking trump dick. Trump is a disaster
Are you a drunk? The USA has more than 320 million people and have tested 6 or so million and that's the most by any country in the world! America has one of the lowest deaths per capita in the world, just so you know. They built vents, hospitals, more than they even needed.
Really? The stock market? You people were up in arms when the market was setting records on a daily basis saying it doesn't reflect on the economy. Simple fact is, had this virus not hit the globe, the market wouldn't have crashed and USA wasn't the only country. Lowest unemployment rate happened under Trump as well. He'll surely win a 2nd term he just has to say: "I built the best economy the world has ever seen and I'll do it again"

2 Likes

Re: Remdesivir: Trump Wants FDA To Quicken Its Approval For COVID -19 Treatment by Realyin(m): 2:31pm On Apr 30, 2020
pseudaria:

I watch CNN and I can categorically say everything you just wrote here were gotten from CNN especially Jake tapper and Anderson Cooper who have been dishing out this narrative for weeks although they've been debunked but people like you still believe those crap. That's why Fake news needs to be stopped

I don't watch CNN my Gee
Re: Remdesivir: Trump Wants FDA To Quicken Its Approval For COVID -19 Treatment by chewwie(m): 2:37pm On Apr 30, 2020
Realyin:

� economy was growing during Obama Term and the military was OK the only reform was reducing btax for billionaires
Quid pro Auo
1. Economy was shit under Obama. Trump's tax cuts and deregulations aided small businesses.
2. A top military general lamented to Trump after his elections that the military has no ammunitions and that's why they haven't been able to stand against Iran or China or North Korea. Why didn't Obama's military end Isis?
3. Which quid pro quo? The one that Biden did?
Re: Remdesivir: Trump Wants FDA To Quicken Its Approval For COVID -19 Treatment by Realyin(m): 2:43pm On Apr 30, 2020
chewwie:

1. Economy was shit under Obama. Trump's tax cuts and deregulations aided small businesses.
2. A top military general lamented to Trump after his elections that the military has no ammunitions and that's why they haven't been able to stand against Iran or China or North Korea. Why didn't Obama's military end Isis?
3. Which quid pro quo? The one that Biden did?
U are deluded guy
I don taya m out
Re: Remdesivir: Trump Wants FDA To Quicken Its Approval For COVID -19 Treatment by mine85(m): 3:15pm On Apr 30, 2020
Flyingngel:
las las I knew say na USA go comot the drug.

Madagascar has the drug.
Re: Remdesivir: Trump Wants FDA To Quicken Its Approval For COVID -19 Treatment by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 30, 2020
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

What a goat you are! You are a useless liar just like Trump himself. I challenge you to prove me wrong by showing me when he placed a ban on Europe. Show me a link you lying dim wit. Since you and your I'll have sworn to lie stupidly without thinking.
There you have it Bingo https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.politico.eu/article/coronavirus-donald-trump-europe-travel-ban-explained/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwjr1tX8tJDpAhUFxYUKHcoEC7IQFjAAegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw2tLTUfI2ApHuqajGg5l6cX&ampcf=1
Re: Remdesivir: Trump Wants FDA To Quicken Its Approval For COVID -19 Treatment by olajizz01(m): 6:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
kokakola:
Dear Adebayo Musa Okudili Trump, may your days be long just as you value humanity more than Politics with high regards.
If you're looking for a perfect definition of Proactive and Active, just Google Trump.
Keep deluding yourself about Trump,he didn't play politics about Covid 19,but called it hoax,China virus until his country was hit like a ton of bricks.

He valued the lives of his citizens,but over one million had contracted the virus in his country out of over 3millions all over the world.

Close to 70,000 people have died in his country alone out of 200,000 deaths all over the world.

now,search your lost conscience and determine who is deceiving who.
Re: Remdesivir: Trump Wants FDA To Quicken Its Approval For COVID -19 Treatment by FLYFIRE(m): 6:29pm On Apr 30, 2020
LIARS. SEE BELOW. Dr, Anthony Fauci has been working for Bill Gates for YEARS for the microchip laced vaccine. IT IS ALL LIES if the suggestion is from him & his team.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4-ukvbtS24
Re: Remdesivir: Trump Wants FDA To Quicken Its Approval For COVID -19 Treatment by michaelwilli(m): 6:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
PervertProphet:

Me too. I pray that Trump wins. The other day I watched Bill Maher who claims to be a Comedian who always act like he is funny especially when he has his audience that laughs to each and every of his stale jokes. This time around. No audience due to Covid-19 lock-down and he tried doing the usual Liberal tactics and use of Argumentum ad Hominem on Dan Crenshaw as per their usual all day hate of Trump and Dan Crenshaw used higher Intelligence dismantling all his attacks. There was no paid audience to appluad his hate of Trump. Dan Crenshaw "massacred" him in that interview they both had. Not in an abusive way but in a very matured way.

He was turned a laughing stock as the video went viral in the US.

Ahhh. That one with Dan Crenshaw was the bomb. I watched that too. Baba no see better thing talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remdesivir: Trump Wants FDA To Quicken Its Approval For COVID -19 Treatment by michaelwilli(m): 6:31pm On Apr 30, 2020
chloedogie:

What if he(Joe) fields Obama Mrs. as running mate? That woman will sweep the independent candidates and straw out some emotionally attached republicans. I have a feeling Democrats know Trump's game plan which is the electoral college votes. All they have to do is to focus more on those states. That was his main joker card during the last elections. I myself never knew it until results from the states with highest electoral votes started dropping in and he won the first 4 states. Generally, his rating has dropped again. Well, like 2015, let's wait for surprises again. But that Trump might win is a valid point but to say Biden doesn't have a chance, I will never say that. Outside allegations against Clinton, she would have really defeated Trump. Same game he started playing against Biden moment he showed interest. Trump is like a wrestler that will break your legs inside the dressing room before entering the ring with you. He is always scared of entering the ring with a fully fit fellow reason why he always look for all those skeletons inside competitor's cupboard. sharp guyyyyyyyy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The person who had a chance with Trump was Bernie. And Bernie has been bleeped sideways twice by the dems
Re: Remdesivir: Trump Wants FDA To Quicken Its Approval For COVID -19 Treatment by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 6:35pm On Apr 30, 2020
Devgod:
There you have it Bingo https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.politico.eu/article/coronavirus-donald-trump-europe-travel-ban-explained/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwjr1tX8tJDpAhUFxYUKHcoEC7IQFjAAegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw2tLTUfI2ApHuqajGg5l6cX&ampcf=1
Did you see in the first screenshot I posted here how Trump downplayed the disease and only shut the boarders after 1000 cases were recorded in US?
Did you see in your link how he excluded UK from the ban inspite of the fact that It had over 400 cases with no move towards enforcing social distancing?
Screenshot 2, did you see how he excluded UK and Ireland because some of the golf courses he loves visiting are located in those two places?
I got all these screenshots from the link you unwittingly sent me. The link you sent me was largely bashing Trump for his nonchalance over the whole covid 19 episode, I am sure you didn't even bother to read them because Trump goats don't read. Rush back to sexuality section like I earlier advised.

Re: Remdesivir: Trump Wants FDA To Quicken Its Approval For COVID -19 Treatment by FLYFIRE(m): 6:51pm On Apr 30, 2020
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Did you see in the first screenshot I posted here how Trump downplayed the disease and only shut the boarders after 1000 cases were recorded in US?
Did you see in your link how he excluded UK from the ban inspite of the fact that It had over 400 cases with no move towards enforcing social distancing?
Screenshot 2, did you see how he excluded UK and Ireland because some of the golf courses he loves visiting are located in those two places?
I got all these screenshots from the link you unwittingly sent me. The link you sent me was largely bashing Trump for his nonchalance over the whole covid 19 episode, I am sure you didn't even bother to read them because Trump goats don't read. Rush back to sexuality section like I earlier advised.

Take a look at this & stop saying what you do not know anything about

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/media/timeline-the-trump-administrations-decisive-actions-to-combat-the-coronavirus/

You think Americans are DUMB like your people in govt in Nigeria

Same people (Dr. Fauci & democrats team) that tried to deceive Trump by misinforming him turned around to accuse Trump of not handling the situation well just to gain political gains. They even edit or out-rightly misquote Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ikFPe1k_Ig
Re: Remdesivir: Trump Wants FDA To Quicken Its Approval For COVID -19 Treatment by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 30, 2020
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

I sent you the link so you can read from your fellow dumb libtards in a bid to invalidate Trump they validate him. Trump was busy imposing ban while Democrats were busy passing Travel ban restrictions bills.
Vaping about sexuality section doesn't make you cool, I've told you several times. They are folks there that are more smart than you could ever be. Infact all. Go to the bush that where your ilks are. You're the dumbest nitwit I've come across on cyber space. Run along Adamu the cow rearer

1 Like

Re: Remdesivir: Trump Wants FDA To Quicken Its Approval For COVID -19 Treatment by chloedogie(m): 7:50pm On Apr 30, 2020
fortran12:

Have you heard Biden speak?

He is an arrogant clueless candidate that didnt learn anything for 8 years under Obama. His only goal is I want to become a president. He uses 2 hours to pass no reasonable point. Trump will mess him big time during debates. But Americans are generally fine with or without a good president. The laid down structure and system can even function on an auto pilot presidency.

I have heard him speak severally in conclusion.
Re: Remdesivir: Trump Wants FDA To Quicken Its Approval For COVID -19 Treatment by chloedogie(m): 7:52pm On Apr 30, 2020
michaelwilli:

The person who had a chance with Trump was Bernie. And Bernie has been bleeped sideways twice by the dems

Whatever made Sanders to loose against Clinton and Joe would have destroyed him at the general polls. He was nearly defeated during the primaries simple. He is a Democrat but anti Democrats ideology.
Re: Remdesivir: Trump Wants FDA To Quicken Its Approval For COVID -19 Treatment by topstone4: 8:46pm On Apr 30, 2020
Galaticos444:
pls give me proof since its falsehood

He said the US carries out more tests per thousand people during the covid-19 task force briefing few days ago. But it isn't true
Re: Remdesivir: Trump Wants FDA To Quicken Its Approval For COVID -19 Treatment by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:35am On May 01, 2020
FLYFIRE:

Take a look at this & stop saying what you do not know anything about

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/media/timeline-the-trump-administrations-decisive-actions-to-combat-the-coronavirus/

You think Americans are DUMB like your people in govt in Nigeria

Same people (Dr. Fauci & democrats team) that tried to deceive Trump by misinforming him turned around to accuse Trump of not handling the situation well just to gain political gains. They even edit or out-rightly misquote Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ikFPe1k_Ig
Are you serious? I am telling you Trump is a lying bastard and to prove me wrong you sent me a link to a site called donaldjtrump.com? Are you okay at all? It seems your idiocy is is incurable.
Re: Remdesivir: Trump Wants FDA To Quicken Its Approval For COVID -19 Treatment by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:15am On May 01, 2020
chewwie:

Are you a drunk? The USA has more than 320 million people and have tested 6 or so million and that's the most by any country in the world! America has one of the lowest deaths per capita in the world, just so you know. They built vents, hospitals, more than they even needed.
Really? The stock market? You people were up in arms when the market was setting records on a daily basis saying it doesn't reflect on the economy. Simple fact is, had this virus not hit the globe, the market wouldn't have crashed and USA wasn't the only country. Lowest unemployment rate happened under Trump as well. He'll surely win a 2nd term he just has to say: "I built the best economy the world has ever seen and I'll do it again"
In statistics you don't do that, you can't say us tested 6 million people so they did more than Singapore that doesn't have up to 6 million people. A better way to assess the performance of countries is test per million people. US did about 18,500 tests per million population and right now, US is 10th and not first. See link and screenshot below.
https://www.statista.com/statistics/1104645/covid19-testing-rate-select-countries-worldwide/

Re: Remdesivir: Trump Wants FDA To Quicken Its Approval For COVID -19 Treatment by MuttleyLaff: 11:50pm On May 03, 2020
PervertProphet:
Me too. I pray that Trump wins. The other day I watched Bill Maher who claims to be a Comedian who always act like he is funny especially when he has his audience that laughs to each and every of his stale jokes. This time around. No audience due to Covid-19 lock-down and he tried doing the usual Liberal tactics and use of Argumentum ad Hominem on Dan Crenshaw as per their usual all day hate of Trump and Dan Crenshaw used higher Intelligence dismantling all his attacks. There was no paid audience to appluad his hate of Trump. Dan Crenshaw "massacred" him in that interview they both had. Not in an abusive way but in a very matured way.

He was turned a laughing stock as the video went viral in the US.
Hey bro? Have you the link of the vid please?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why The Current Heat Wave Is Very Deadly / The Only Cure For HIV / Things You Should Start Doing To Live Longer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.