Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Remdesivir: Trump Wants FDA To Quicken Its Approval For COVID -19 Treatment - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Remdesivir: Trump Wants FDA To Quicken Its Approval For COVID -19 Treatment (35963 Views)

Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire / Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug / COVID-19: Patients Getting Remdesivir Recovering Quickly, Discharged In Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remdesivir: Trump Wants FDA To Quicken Its Approval For COVID -19 Treatment by odinga1of: 8:11am On Apr 30, 2020
Realyin:

Trump has Fox new, which is owned by a Republican and CNN is owned by a Democrat. Trump didn't listen to intelligence chief when they briefed him on the virus in January and he did nothing even called the virus a hoax, blamed Obama, blamed impeachment.
Followed what the media said about Obama during the Ebola even though he handled the virus very very well.

Man stop supporting shit.

Beer parlour fake news from Benue State or Zamfara State.

Same President Trump called the virus a "Chinese Virus" y'all blasted him for being a racist.

Why didn't your PMB closed bother early?

Why did Abba Kyari, Atiku sons and PMB daughters flew into the country late?

1 Like

Re: Remdesivir: Trump Wants FDA To Quicken Its Approval For COVID -19 Treatment by ademidedavid(f): 8:12am On Apr 30, 2020
Samade7:

Don't mind him, Bubu is really trying.

Atleast he was able to get loan for d cabals n he was also forced to address the nation at d first instance.
Lol........my guy

1 Like

Re: Remdesivir: Trump Wants FDA To Quicken Its Approval For COVID -19 Treatment by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:13am On Apr 30, 2020
Write4me:
Hate him or like him Trump is a more effective leader. Very hard working and focused guy with the interest of his people at the front burner.

Hope bubu is watching CNN and BBC sha.
At least bubu did not tell us to sip disinfectants. Buhari is doing well.

2 Likes

Re: Remdesivir: Trump Wants FDA To Quicken Its Approval For COVID -19 Treatment by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:15am On Apr 30, 2020
odinga1of:

Beer parlour fake news from Benue State or Zamfara State.

Same President Trump called the virus a "Chinese Virus" y'all blasted him for being a racist.

Why didn't your PMB closed bother early?

Why did Abba Kyari, Atiku sons and PMB daughters flew into the country late?
And the Trump you are praising did he close his own boarders early? Na wa o!

2 Likes

Re: Remdesivir: Trump Wants FDA To Quicken Its Approval For COVID -19 Treatment by AngelicBeing: 8:17am On Apr 30, 2020
kokakola:
Dear Adebayo Musa Okudili Trump, may your days be long just as you value humanity more than Politics with high regards.
If you're looking for a perfect definition of Proactive and Active, just Google Trump.
cool
Re: Remdesivir: Trump Wants FDA To Quicken Its Approval For COVID -19 Treatment by Nairalandmonika: 8:18am On Apr 30, 2020
PervertProphet:

This is the problem with us. Must you wait for Trump to approve what you claimed to have discovered.

What do we have AU, ECOWAS, etcetera for?

Let the African Leaders collaborate amongst themselves and support the massive use of all these that you said Africans have come with in the continent. The Continent is a big one with about 54 countries. Once, the rest of the world see how United and totally coordinated that Africa uses what it discovered, package it very well. They will forced to come patronise us.

Give yourself value. Don't wait everytime for the White or Brown man to give you value.
I can't believe u read what I wrote and came up with this trash.
Read it slowly again and try to understand my position.
Re: Remdesivir: Trump Wants FDA To Quicken Its Approval For COVID -19 Treatment by AngelicBeing: 8:19am On Apr 30, 2020
Ijaycool:

Please take me on a date.
You deserve more than just a ' like '.
Trump is a mumu
Hian, take you on a date ke, Hian, wetin person no go read for Nairaland.com shocked

1 Like

Re: Remdesivir: Trump Wants FDA To Quicken Its Approval For COVID -19 Treatment by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:21am On Apr 30, 2020
manuelzz:

Y'all should learn to read for yourselves and stop letting the media control what u know.

Trump at no point, called the virus a hoax. At no point!
Yes Trump said those alerting him on the danger of the disease were pannicking unnecessarily, when America had 15 cases, he even bragged that it will be down to zero in a couple of days and here they are. 1 million cases! Trump downplayed covid - 19 and that is why it hit America that way. Stop defending him.

1 Like

Re: Remdesivir: Trump Wants FDA To Quicken Its Approval For COVID -19 Treatment by juman(m): 8:21am On Apr 30, 2020
Trump is confused human being.
Many people dont take him serious.

Tomorrow he might recommend drinking of sniper (insecticide) to cure corona.

1 Like

Re: Remdesivir: Trump Wants FDA To Quicken Its Approval For COVID -19 Treatment by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:22am On Apr 30, 2020
Ijaycool:

Please take me on a date.
You deserve more than just a ' like '.
Trump is a mumu
Trump is a big fat fóol. Every sensible person knows that.

1 Like

Re: Remdesivir: Trump Wants FDA To Quicken Its Approval For COVID -19 Treatment by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 30, 2020
manuelzz:

Y'all should learn to read for yourselves and stop letting the media control what u know.

Trump at no point, called the virus a hoax. At no point!
The media made you believe Trump called the virus a hoax

1 Like

Re: Remdesivir: Trump Wants FDA To Quicken Its Approval For COVID -19 Treatment by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:25am On Apr 30, 2020
goldensoul55:

Imagine what you are saying ? Can u even sincerely compare Trumps effort and commitment Buhari , Trump speaks to his citizens daily, addresses and answers questions from the press daily , can u compare him to someone who only appears to read a pre-recorded speech that usually ends with the national anthem to his citizens every forthnight ?
No journalist /press. ?

Just a studio pre recorded speech undecided undecided undecided
Yes. Trump speaks to his citizens every day, he told them to drink disinfectants. When last did he speak in front of press men. He has been dodging them since he said that trash. I'd rather my president kept quiet.
Re: Remdesivir: Trump Wants FDA To Quicken Its Approval For COVID -19 Treatment by michaelwilli(m): 8:26am On Apr 30, 2020
Realyin:

Trump has Fox new, which is owned by a Republican and CNN is owned by a Democrat. Trump didn't listen to intelligence chief when they briefed him on the virus in January and he did nothing even called the virus a hoax, blamed Obama, blamed impeachment.
Followed what the media said about Obama during the Ebola even though he handled the virus very very well.

I doubt you have followed the thing all along. You didn't see when he barred entry from China and the response from the democrats where some went to Chinatown, others where having gatherings and were downplaying the threat of the virus

2 Likes

Re: Remdesivir: Trump Wants FDA To Quicken Its Approval For COVID -19 Treatment by PervertProphet: 8:30am On Apr 30, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

And you like Muslim and atheist I guess. Hypocrite like you.

Hahahaha!
One Sore Muslim.

I have one of your pills. Let me show you the true hypocrite. Read.

Leviticus 15:19 NLT — “Whenever a woman has her menstrual period, she will be ceremonially unclean for seven days. Anyone who touches her during that time will be unclean until evening.

Last Plagiarizer Prophet Muhammad comes along and copies this from the Jews as qur'an revelation of Surah 2:222. See the process how he copied it from the Jews. Hahahaha! Even the Jews knew he was copying from them and giving the Arab people "bobo milk" as revelation from Allah. Hahahaha! I love how the Companions of Muhammad recorded all these so Muslims can shown when they lie to us:

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ بْنُ حُمَيْدٍ، حَدَّثَنِي سُلَيْمَانُ بْنُ حَرْبٍ، حَدَّثَنَا حَمَّادُ بْنُ سَلَمَةَ، عَنْ ثَابِتٍ، عَنْ أَنَسٍ، قَالَ كَانَتِ الْيَهُودُ إِذَا حَاضَتِ امْرَأَةٌ مِنْهُمْ لَمْ يُوَاكِلُوهَا وَلَمْ يُشَارِبُوهَا وَلَمْ يُجَامِعُوهَا فِي الْبُيُوتِ فَسُئِلَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم عَنْ ذَلِكَ فَأَنْزَلَ اللَّهُ تَعَالَى ‏:‏ ‏(‏يَسْأَلُونَكَ عَنِ الْمَحِيضِ قُلْ هُوَ أَذًى ‏)‏ فَأَمَرَهُمْ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم أَنْ يُوَاكِلُوهُنَّ وَيُشَارِبُوهُنَّ وَأَنْ يَكُونُوا مَعَهُنَّ فِي الْبُيُوتِ وَأَنْ يَفْعَلُوا كُلَّ شَيْءٍ مَا خَلاَ النِّكَاحَ فَقَالَتِ الْيَهُودُ مَا يُرِيدُ أَنْ يَدَعَ شَيْئًا مِنْ أَمْرِنَا إِلاَّ خَالَفَنَا فِيهِ ‏.‏ قَالَ فَجَاءَ عَبَّادُ بْنُ بِشْرٍ وَأُسَيْدُ بْنُ حُضَيْرٍ إِلَى رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَأَخْبَرَاهُ بِذَلِكَ وَقَالاَ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ أَفَلاَ نَنْكِحُهُنَّ فِي الْمَحِيضِ فَتَمَعَّرَ وَجْهُ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم حَتَّى ظَنَنَّا أَنَّهُ قَدْ غَضِبَ عَلَيْهِمَا فَقَامَا فَاسْتَقْبَلَتْهُمَا هَدِيَّةٌ مِنْ لَبَنٍ فَأَرْسَلَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فِي آثَارِهِمَا فَسَقَاهُمَا فَعَلِمْنَا أَنَّهُ لَمْ يَغْضَبْ عَلَيْهِمَا ‏.‏ قَالَ أَبُو عِيسَى هَذَا حَدِيثٌ حَسَنٌ صَحِيحٌ ‏.‏
Narrated Anas:

"When the women among the Jews menstruated, they would not eat with them, nor drink with them, nor mingle with them in their homes. The Prophet (ﷺ) was asked about that, so Allah, Blessed and Most High, revealed: "They ask you about menstruation. Say It is a Adha (harmful matter) (2:222).' So the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) told them to eat with them, drink wi[b]th them and to remain in the house with them, and to do everything besides intercourse with them. The Jews said: 'He does not want to leave any matter of ours without opposing us in it.'" He said: "Then 'Abbad bin Bishr and Usaid bin Hudair came to the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) to inform him about that. They said: 'O Messenger of Allah! Should we not (then) have intercourse with them during their menstruation?' The face of the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) changed color, until they thought that he was angry with them[/b]. So they left, and afterwards the Prophet (ﷺ) was given some milk as a gift, so he sent some of it to them to drink. Then they knew that he was not angry with them."

Sahih (Darussalam)

English : Vol. 5, Book 44, Hadith 2977
Arabic : Book 47, Hadith 3243
Jamiat Tirmidhi

When they told guyman Prophet Muhammad that the Jews said he copies them. Him vex after him come use style as guyman Prophet wey him be come drink milk and bribe the Muslims by giving them him milk to drink too. Haha! Very Sharp guy. I like him. Next, him go Hira Cave reveal Surah 2:222 as Revelation from Allah that no Muslim inclusive of him should not go near any menstrauting woman whether wives or concubines:

Surah 2:222 (Pickthal translation of the qur'an)

وَ يَسۡـــَٔلُوۡنَكَ عَنِ الۡمَحِيۡضِ‌ۙ قُلۡ هُوَ اَذًى فَاعۡتَزِلُوۡا النِّسَآءَ فِى الۡمَحِيۡضِ‌ۙ وَلَا تَقۡرَبُوۡهُنَّ حَتّٰى يَطۡهُرۡنَ‌‌ۚ فَاِذَا تَطَهَّرۡنَ فَاۡتُوۡهُنَّ مِنۡ حَيۡثُ اَمَرَكُمُ اللّٰهُ‌ؕ اِنَّ اللّٰهَ يُحِبُّ التَّوَّابِيۡنَ وَيُحِبُّ الۡمُتَطَهِّرِيۡنَ

They question thee (O Muhammad) concerning menstruation. Say: It is an illness, so let women alone at such times and go not in unto them till they are cleansed. And when they have purified themselves, then go in unto them as Allah hath enjoined upon you. Truly Allah loveth those who turn unto Him, and loveth those who have a care for cleanness.

Hypocrite muhammad based on say na expo copy-copy him dey do. Guyman Prophet Muhammad reach house break the supposed Allah's commandment wey him use him own mouth announce as qur'an.
Hahahaha! Konji hold Muhammad. Guyman forget wetin him talk for Surah 2 ayah 222 and break am. Let's see:

Hadith
وَعَنْ عَائِشَةَ رَضِيَ اَللَّهُ عَنْهَا قَالَتْ: { كَانَ رَسُولُ اَللَّهِ ‏- صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏-يَأْمُرُنِي فَأَتَّزِرُ, فَيُبَاشِرُنِي وَأَنَا حَائِضٌ } مُتَّفَقٌ عَلَيْه ِ (173)‏ .‏
Narrated `A'ishah (RAA):

When I was menstruating, the Prophet saws would order me to wrap myself up (with an Izar, which is a dress worn below the waist) and would start f*ndling me. Reported by Al-Bukhari and Muslim.

Bulugh al-Maram 145
In-book : Book 1, Hadith 174
English translation : Book 1, Hadith 156
Bulugh Al Maram

Not just once. The Hypocrite did it severally. At least if for say na once. We go say na mistake but 1,2,3,4, etcetera. My guy, that one na clear eyes. Hahahaha!

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا إِسْمَاعِيلُ بْنُ خَلِيلٍ، قَالَ أَخْبَرَنَا عَلِيُّ بْنُ مُسْهِرٍ، قَالَ أَخْبَرَنَا أَبُو إِسْحَاقَ ـ هُوَ الشَّيْبَانِيُّ ـ عَنْ عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ بْنِ الأَسْوَدِ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، قَالَتْ كَانَتْ إِحْدَانَا إِذَا كَانَتْ حَائِضًا، فَأَرَادَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم أَنْ يُبَاشِرَهَا، أَمَرَهَا أَنْ تَتَّزِرَ فِي فَوْرِ حَيْضَتِهَا ثُمَّ يُبَاشِرُهَا‏.‏ قَالَتْ وَأَيُّكُمْ يَمْلِكُ إِرْبَهُ كَمَا كَانَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَمْلِكُ إِرْبَهُ‏.‏ تَابَعَهُ خَالِدٌ وَجَرِيرٌ عَنِ الشَّيْبَانِيِّ‏.‏
Narrated `Abdur-Rahman bin Al-Aswad:

(on the authority of his father) `Aisha said: "Whenever Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) wanted to f*ndle anyone of us during her periods (menses), he used to order her to put on an Izar and start f*ndling her." `Aisha added, "None of you could control his sexual desires as the Prophet (ﷺ) could."

Sahih al-Bukhari 302
In-book : Book 6, Hadith 7
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 1, Book 6, Hadith 299  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

Nairaland, help me judge.
Who is the hypocrite between I, PervertProphet and Pervert Prophet Muhammad?

Don't you think the Muslims are the greater hypocrites defending this kind of character who claimed to be the "Last Seal of Prophet" immediately after Jesus?

#FreeMubarakBala
#SayNotoBullyingbyIslam
#SayYestoFreedom
Re: Remdesivir: Trump Wants FDA To Quicken Its Approval For COVID -19 Treatment by michaelwilli(m): 8:31am On Apr 30, 2020
chloedogie:

He wants a cheap political point to use in their elections that he eradicated coronavirus. I might be wrong but the Trump I listen to and watch os more concerned about winning the next elections than what the virus is doing to them. He is scared of Biden and with rumours of Michelle Obama running alongside Biden as his vice, he is terribly worried and needs a very strong major thing to campaign on. If USA doesnt act the messiah for this coronavirus and another country does, when campaigns start, they will use media to finish him with the death rate under him. Too many people died for a great country like USA. Sincerely politics aside, another person as their president would have handled the coronavirus thing better. He goofed on it.

U really think Biden is a threat? I laugh in Cantonese

3 Likes

Re: Remdesivir: Trump Wants FDA To Quicken Its Approval For COVID -19 Treatment by Kryptonvinyl(m): 8:32am On Apr 30, 2020
Someone's president
Re: Remdesivir: Trump Wants FDA To Quicken Its Approval For COVID -19 Treatment by xpool(m): 8:37am On Apr 30, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Fox news did worst to Obama. So
Come, I no comment for argument.
Okay, wetin Christians con do buhari's?
Re: Remdesivir: Trump Wants FDA To Quicken Its Approval For COVID -19 Treatment by PervertProphet: 8:39am On Apr 30, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

I can't believe u read what I wrote and came up with this trash.
Read it slowly again and try to understand my position.

Haha!
Sore Muslim.

I have another pill for you but that's this.

If you read what I wrote up there and it doesn't make sense to you then lol. Good and fine for you. 80% of what Muhammad said were trash to any sensible person. Like this one below:

If you sleep till probably past dawn. Muhammad says the cause is that Satan urinated in your ears. Hahahaha! I woke up almost to 9 because I was up all night. That means according to Muhammad. Satan urinated in my eye. Hahahaha! I never knew Satan urinates. What kind of Urine is Satan's pee-pee?

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا عُثْمَانُ بْنُ أَبِي شَيْبَةَ، حَدَّثَنَا جَرِيرٌ، عَنْ مَنْصُورٍ، عَنْ أَبِي وَائِلٍ، عَنْ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ قَالَ ذُكِرَ عِنْدَ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم رَجُلٌ نَامَ لَيْلَهُ حَتَّى أَصْبَحَ، قَالَ ‏

‏ ذَاكَ رَجُلٌ بَالَ الشَّيْطَانُ فِي أُذُنَيْهِ ـ أَوْ قَالَ ـ فِي أُذُنِهِ ‏"
Narrated `Abdullah:

It was mentioned before the Prophet (ﷺ) that there was a man who slept the night till morning (after sunrise). The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "He is a man in whose ears (or ear) Satan had urinated."

Sahih al-Bukhari 3270
In-book : Book 59, Hadith 80
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 4, Book 54, Hadith 492  
Sahih Bukhari

#FreeMubarakBala
#SayNotoThuggerybyIslam

1 Like

Re: Remdesivir: Trump Wants FDA To Quicken Its Approval For COVID -19 Treatment by Daddysidhan: 8:49am On Apr 30, 2020
ubebong:
This isn't a cure , but a slow down to buy time just like anti retroviral drugs in HIV. China had this since and have successfully controlled the pandemic, but USA wanted it to be manufactured in the USA.
China has it and didn't bother to give out the technology on how to produce for mass production if, the USA does not want it? What happens to giving it to the other countries suffering from the virus. Hyping china won't make it the best country in the world so you ignorant should stop the madness abeg. You sound foolish
Re: Remdesivir: Trump Wants FDA To Quicken Its Approval For COVID -19 Treatment by Nairalandmonika: 9:00am On Apr 30, 2020
PervertProphet:

Haha!
Sore Muslim.

I have another pill for you but that's this.

If you read what I wrote up there and it doesn't make sense to you then lol. Good and fine for you. 80% of what Muhammad said were trash to any sensible person. Like this one below:

If you sleep till probably past dawn. Muhammad says the cause is that Satan urinated in your ears. Hahahaha! I woke up almost to 9 because I was up all night. That means according to Muhammad. Satan urinated in my eye. Hahahaha! I never knew Satan urinates. What kind of Urine is Satan's pee-pee?

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا عُثْمَانُ بْنُ أَبِي شَيْبَةَ، حَدَّثَنَا جَرِيرٌ، عَنْ مَنْصُورٍ، عَنْ أَبِي وَائِلٍ، عَنْ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ قَالَ ذُكِرَ عِنْدَ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم رَجُلٌ نَامَ لَيْلَهُ حَتَّى أَصْبَحَ، قَالَ ‏

‏ ذَاكَ رَجُلٌ بَالَ الشَّيْطَانُ فِي أُذُنَيْهِ ـ أَوْ قَالَ ـ فِي أُذُنِهِ ‏"
Narrated `Abdullah:

It was mentioned before the Prophet (ﷺ) that there was a man who slept the night till morning (after sunrise). The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "He is a man in whose ears (or ear) Satan had urinated."

Sahih al-Bukhari 3270
In-book : Book 59, Hadith 80
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 4, Book 54, Hadith 492  
Sahih Bukhari

#FreeMubarakBala
#SayNotoThuggerybyIslam
Who is this fool,

I stated what Madagascar and Senegal president did and what buhari should likely be doing.

I was clearly stating what buhari can and should be doing. Where exactly did I say we should wait for Trump or the west to approve medicine for us?

Your comment and what I wrote are not related, is as if u are talking to someone else.

see what I earlier wrote below.

Madagascar came up with a potential herb treatment with the order of the president. Senegal came up with their easy testing kit with the order of the president.

Some days ago, I read of a Nigerian scientist that develop an antiviral drugs that is effective against HIV. Some suggested that it would be effective against coronavirus because of how the drugs work. Nigeria president can consult with the expats and give order that such medicine to be tested.
Re: Remdesivir: Trump Wants FDA To Quicken Its Approval For COVID -19 Treatment by supereagle(m): 9:00am On Apr 30, 2020
Is it available in Nigeria?
Re: Remdesivir: Trump Wants FDA To Quicken Its Approval For COVID -19 Treatment by Daddysidhan: 9:01am On Apr 30, 2020
Teaser4:
You're a m0ron and a libertad....stay away from CNN on that gotv
And start listening to ria novosti of Russia, Chinese TV network , north Korean TV or the Iranian TV stations abi? Most people are MAD but your idiotic self has a different breeds of madness.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remdesivir: Trump Wants FDA To Quicken Its Approval For COVID -19 Treatment by Nairalandmonika: 9:04am On Apr 30, 2020
xpool:

Come, I no comment for argument.
Okay, wetin Christians con do buhari's?

What are u even saying. U said CNN hate Trump, am telling u that fox did worst to Obama. It's an American politics thing. CNN support Democrats and fox support Republicans.

So what does you question have to do with that?
Re: Remdesivir: Trump Wants FDA To Quicken Its Approval For COVID -19 Treatment by manuelzz(m): 9:07am On Apr 30, 2020
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Yes Trump said those alerting him on the danger of the disease were pannicking unnecessarily, when America had 15 cases, he even bragged that it will be down to two in a couple of days and here they are. 1 million cases! Trump downplayed covid - 19 and that is why it hit America that way. Stop defending him.

Okay sir
Re: Remdesivir: Trump Wants FDA To Quicken Its Approval For COVID -19 Treatment by Dpharisee: 9:12am On Apr 30, 2020
Realyin:

GEJ handled Ebola better than Obama, give him and Nigerian Doctors some credit on Ebola please

2 Likes

Re: Remdesivir: Trump Wants FDA To Quicken Its Approval For COVID -19 Treatment by Nairalandmonika: 9:13am On Apr 30, 2020
Daddysidhan:
China has it and didn't bother to give out the technology on how to produce for mass production if, the USA does not want it? What happens to giving it to the other countries suffering from the virus. Hyping china won't make it the best country in the world so you ignorant should stop the madness abeg. You sound foolish

Gilead the owner of this medicine is an American company. China did not hide any information about their treatment, u are the one not aware. They claim to use different antiviral drugs to treat their patients, these medicine include hiv drugs, remdesivir, Cuban antiviral etc.
Re: Remdesivir: Trump Wants FDA To Quicken Its Approval For COVID -19 Treatment by PervertProphet: 9:15am On Apr 30, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Who is this fool,

I stated what Madagascar and Senegal president did and what buhari should likely be doing.

I was clearly stating what buhari can and should be doing. Where exactly did I say we should wait for Trump or the west to approve medicine for us?

Your comment and what I wrote are not related, is as if u are talking to someone else.

see what I earlier wrote below.

Madagascar came up with a potential herb treatment with the order of the president. Senegal came up with their easy testing kit with the order of the president.

Some days ago, I read of a Nigerian scientist that develop an antiviral drugs that is effective against HIV. Some suggested that it would be effective against coronavirus because of how the drugs work. Nigeria president can consult with the expats and give order that such medicine to be tested.

Hahahaha!
Because you are a Muslim. You failed to understand that I actually found that particular post of yours smart but I had an additional position and which was that these beautiful discoveries by Africans should first be supported, pushed, promoted, packaged by African Leaders and used widely on our continent first. When the rest of the world see how well we do with these African tools. They will be forced to come patronise us.

I said we can't be waiting everytime for Trump, China, Europe, Arab, etcetera to approve everything we do before we start using them. I said there is a reason why we have Africa Union (AU), ECOWAS, etcetera. We can't be having them for mere decorative purposes. They should be up and working to push the African narrative forward which they are not doing. The Chinese pushes forward their interest. The Americans push forward their interest. Only African wait for others to approve for them while blaming virtually everyone for what happened to them instead of taking the bull by the horn.

What wrong have I said there? You see it is this same poor comprehending skills you Muslims apply to Islam critics like me. Immediately, we state what is verbatim in your Islamic books. You guys will start screaming that we are Islamophobes, Islam haters, etcetera.

Open your mind. The world is advancing. Don't be struck in the old.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remdesivir: Trump Wants FDA To Quicken Its Approval For COVID -19 Treatment by topstone4: 9:16am On Apr 30, 2020
Galaticos444:
wot falsehood?that he placed a ban on China while d democrats were calling him a racist or dat he said American has done more testing Dan d rest of d world?or dat he said American are now king of ventilators?or he said American had d best economy since d history of mankind b4 d pandemic?I can go on and on but my advice to u is dat stop watching d fake news channel CNN

He said America is carrying out the most number of covid-19 testing.... and that is full time falsehood
Re: Remdesivir: Trump Wants FDA To Quicken Its Approval For COVID -19 Treatment by EvilMetahuman: 9:21am On Apr 30, 2020
PervertProphet:

Stop spreading Ignorant info.

Trump doesn't own Fox News. The Media is controlled majorly by the Liberals/Democrats.
CNN, Bloomberg, etc. Disney first founded by a conservative family in 1923 is now heavily liberal now and they own ABC, ESPN, etcetera

Fox News remains the only Network News not yet bulging to the the wide liberal/Democrats media control that basically forces the US Media to always feed the public with false narratives against Trump.

Even the liberals/Democrats are steadily pushing in to own Fox completely. Through Disney, they bought about $71 Billion Dollars stake in Fox. If they are finally able to conquer Fox. The liberals/Democrats would totally have 100% US Media in their control to push whatever narrative they deem fit against anyone that they hate just like they do with Trump 24/7 today.
fox news was created mainly to push replubican propaganda..

A simple Google search will clear that.

1 Like

Re: Remdesivir: Trump Wants FDA To Quicken Its Approval For COVID -19 Treatment by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 30, 2020
Realyin:

Listening to CNN, now see how dumb you are. When Trump imposed the ban on China against every one's will. Your fellow imps and democrats called him a racist and Nancy Pelosi passed a bill to limit his power on imposing travel restrictions. Always resist the urge to be stupid.

1 Like

Re: Remdesivir: Trump Wants FDA To Quicken Its Approval For COVID -19 Treatment by EvilMetahuman: 9:24am On Apr 30, 2020
manuelzz:

Thanks for video link you shared. But pls, could you point me to anywhere in the video he actually called the virus a hoax? He obviously, from what I saw from the video, was referring to the democrats politicizing it.
he gave you a food and you are still waiting for him to feed you.

Are you that physically and intellectually lazy?

Jesus, see Nigerian yoot.

3 Likes

Re: Remdesivir: Trump Wants FDA To Quicken Its Approval For COVID -19 Treatment by PervertProphet: 9:25am On Apr 30, 2020
EvilMetahuman:
fox news was created mainly to push replubican propaganda..

A simple Google search will clear that.

And what's wrong with that if I may ask?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7 Common Mistakes You Probably Make In The Bathroom / Baby Favour Regains Sight After Surgery (before And After Picture) / COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.