Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Rishi Kapoor Dies Of Leukaemia Aged 67 - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rishi Kapoor Dies Of Leukaemia Aged 67 (59811 Views)

Bobrisky Gifts A Guy With Leukaemia 1million Naira Support- Viewers Discretion / Ikenna Ajuba Down With Cancer Of The Blood - Leukaemia (Photos) / WWE Champion, Roman Reigns, Relinquishes Title Over Leukaemia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rishi Kapoor Dies Of Leukaemia Aged 67 by j1mmy: 10:59am On Apr 30, 2020
Indians hate blacks sand never publish anything positive about Nigerians (well IGBO drug dealers there) - why should Nigerians care about this insignificant news?
Re: Rishi Kapoor Dies Of Leukaemia Aged 67 by grandlexuz(m): 11:03am On Apr 30, 2020
Pumpido75:
Another tragic loss. He was an exceptional and jovial character who brought panache to Bollywood viewing globally. Still remembered one of his top movies of the eighties, Yeh vada raha (The promise) I commiserate with his family and dependants.

Yeh Vada Raha was known as Sunita in Cameroon cos of the heroin. The film was a hit across Africa. Most of the tunes of the movie come to my mind as type this. RIP to Rishi.
Re: Rishi Kapoor Dies Of Leukaemia Aged 67 by bbankky: 11:03am On Apr 30, 2020
I am so sad right now, rest in peace sir,I remember movie the Promise. Wonderful actor so so sad.
Re: Rishi Kapoor Dies Of Leukaemia Aged 67 by Ohiozoje(m): 11:04am On Apr 30, 2020
I'm an upcoming artist born and raised in Lagos.
I'm seeking people to listen to my tracks.
I'm a singer and rapper.
To listen to my songs please inbox me via Whatsapp 08103095576.

I am Phyres.
1MG
Re: Rishi Kapoor Dies Of Leukaemia Aged 67 by Nickymezor(f): 11:07am On Apr 30, 2020
I should know him, anyway rest in peace to him
Re: Rishi Kapoor Dies Of Leukaemia Aged 67 by boomssey(f): 11:07am On Apr 30, 2020
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Rishi Kapoor Dies Of Leukaemia Aged 67 by ayotoyin(f): 11:11am On Apr 30, 2020
omojesu202:
right now, the future looks bleak to me. please suggest anything that can help me with a stable source of income.
thanks

Go and learn how to make akara, sell drinks or anything foodie or open a restaurant Have discovered that if every biz have issues, these sector keeps soaring. Don't feel too big to start small.

1 Like

Re: Rishi Kapoor Dies Of Leukaemia Aged 67 by biuty20: 11:12am On Apr 30, 2020
RIP
Re: Rishi Kapoor Dies Of Leukaemia Aged 67 by Lovelyn451(f): 11:12am On Apr 30, 2020
wonuks:
Awwh, so sad. Rest on.
I won't forget the very first Bollywood movie I watched...Tufaan, MAD in the 90s.
wait!! na Toofan? nooooo...rip
Re: Rishi Kapoor Dies Of Leukaemia Aged 67 by Hifeylove: 11:13am On Apr 30, 2020
So has corona entered Bollywood?
Re: Rishi Kapoor Dies Of Leukaemia Aged 67 by lilfort(m): 11:16am On Apr 30, 2020
wiseone28:
Someone i just talked with last week shocked
bros u r next oh
Re: Rishi Kapoor Dies Of Leukaemia Aged 67 by Agbebakun22: 11:16am On Apr 30, 2020
Ehnnn that's good
Re: Rishi Kapoor Dies Of Leukaemia Aged 67 by gowonmaharajah(m): 11:19am On Apr 30, 2020
at least he left a legacy, Ranbir kapoor.
Re: Rishi Kapoor Dies Of Leukaemia Aged 67 by beexy: 11:20am On Apr 30, 2020
My sweetheart then in Sunita!Shai!!
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Rishi Kapoor Dies Of Leukaemia Aged 67 by wiseone28: 11:21am On Apr 30, 2020
lilfort:
bros u r next oh
After you

Re: Rishi Kapoor Dies Of Leukaemia Aged 67 by Tokziby: 11:24am On Apr 30, 2020
tragergeorge:
Na him act sunita?
Yes, that's the lead actor, Vikram in Ye vaada Raha (the promise). Nigerians call it Sunita
Re: Rishi Kapoor Dies Of Leukaemia Aged 67 by enemyofprogress: 11:24am On Apr 30, 2020
wiseone28:
he died in my hands
Re: Rishi Kapoor Dies Of Leukaemia Aged 67 by Tokziby: 11:26am On Apr 30, 2020
grandlexuz:

Yeh Vada Raha was known as Sunita in Cameroon cos of the heroin. The film was a hit across Africa. Most of the tunes of the movie come to my mind as type this. RIP to Rishi.

Gather here if u watch it more than ten times and still shed tears cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rishi Kapoor Dies Of Leukaemia Aged 67 by wiseone28: 11:28am On Apr 30, 2020
enemyofprogress:
he died in my hands
Are you telling us you murdered him?
Re: Rishi Kapoor Dies Of Leukaemia Aged 67 by dermmy(m): 11:30am On Apr 30, 2020
Tokziby:

Gather here if u watch it more than ten times and still shed tears cheesy

I've watched it more than 30 times and I'm watching it now. I just love those songs in that movie. That Sunnita girl beautiful like

1 Like

Re: Rishi Kapoor Dies Of Leukaemia Aged 67 by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 30, 2020
The hunger is real, If God touches you, I will appreciate your 1k, 0010368892 Vivian Gtbank
Re: Rishi Kapoor Dies Of Leukaemia Aged 67 by Tokziby: 11:32am On Apr 30, 2020
light099:

Pls there's one old Indian movie like that too. They're twins but separated so they don't know each other. One grew up in the royal home, the other grew up on the farm. Pls do you know the movie and the name?
If they are girls it's Seeta aur Geeta
If boys Daram veer but I know it's Daramveer, and their reals names is Dramendra and Jeetendra. I still know virtually all the songs in the movie. cheesy their team songs they were riding horse together with one wearing white and other black, also don't forget to their fathers Falcon : grin
Re: Rishi Kapoor Dies Of Leukaemia Aged 67 by Jesuisbelle(f): 11:32am On Apr 30, 2020
Rest in peace
Re: Rishi Kapoor Dies Of Leukaemia Aged 67 by passionberry(f): 11:33am On Apr 30, 2020
wiseone28:
grin you wish. In your wildest dream
Re: Rishi Kapoor Dies Of Leukaemia Aged 67 by Tokziby: 11:34am On Apr 30, 2020
KevMitnick:
I remember one of his movies, The Promise. Long ass movie. Almost 4 hrs... Smh undecided

Hahaaaaa!!! It's 3hrs oo grin all Indian movies are always 180min on vhs grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rishi Kapoor Dies Of Leukaemia Aged 67 by Tokziby: 11:36am On Apr 30, 2020
SaintLucia:
Amar (RIP)

Akbar (RIP)

Anthony

Guy if anything happen to Amitabh we go arrest u, if u dey sing that song no mention Anthony oooo angry grin grin
Re: Rishi Kapoor Dies Of Leukaemia Aged 67 by wiseone28: 11:37am On Apr 30, 2020
passionberry:
grin you wish. In your wildest dream
Only if you know me
Re: Rishi Kapoor Dies Of Leukaemia Aged 67 by meobizy(f): 11:38am On Apr 30, 2020
I don’t know this one. The other one looked familiar but this one rings no bell.
Re: Rishi Kapoor Dies Of Leukaemia Aged 67 by Benbellamor: 11:40am On Apr 30, 2020
Oh....YEH VAADA RAHA .....HE ACTED VICRAM AND DHILLONV ACTED SUNITA ....The bestseller romantic film of the 80's this Movie sells like Mad...Called THE PROMISE and the Actress Sunita...those Songs like Aisa Khabi....and many more....its Evergreen... Tribute..juat Google one of his best stage performance... ISHQ MERA rishi kapoor..you will be Wow at the performance... I

1 Like

Re: Rishi Kapoor Dies Of Leukaemia Aged 67 by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 30, 2020
Tokziby:

If they are girls it's Seeta aur Geeta
If boys Daram veer but I know it's Daramveer, and their reals names is Dramendra and Jeetendra. I still know virtually all the songs in the movie. cheesy their team songs they were riding horse together with one wearing white and other black, also don't forget to their fathers Falcon : grin

Yea, they're guys.
Wow! You got it perfectly, I should download the movie today. I watched it way back then grin. Thanks mhen.

I would also download that female one you mentioned too.
Then pls, there's one old fencing movie, the guy is from a poor background but he pretends to be a noble Knight so as to partake in the fencing tournament (which is only meant for nobles), one of his opponent traced him to his root and exposes him and he was to be beheaded. The queen/prince pardoned him and at the end he was dubbed a Knight. Pls do you know the movie? I've been looking for it.
Re: Rishi Kapoor Dies Of Leukaemia Aged 67 by Tokziby: 11:43am On Apr 30, 2020
dermmy:

I've watched it more than 30 times and I'm watching it now. I just love those songs in that movie. That Sunnita girl beautiful like

You can never get tired of watching it. We watched it to the point of cramming all the songs and some lines in the movie. My dad actually had some guy to record indian musical collection on vhs back then and it's about 3hrs long. We used to watch from begining to the end while singing along. grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos / Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 40th Birthday / Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.