Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Rishi Kapoor Dies Of Leukaemia Aged 67 - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rishi Kapoor Dies Of Leukaemia Aged 67 (59809 Views)

Bobrisky Gifts A Guy With Leukaemia 1million Naira Support- Viewers Discretion / Ikenna Ajuba Down With Cancer Of The Blood - Leukaemia (Photos) / WWE Champion, Roman Reigns, Relinquishes Title Over Leukaemia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rishi Kapoor Dies Of Leukaemia Aged 67 by Benbellamor: 11:44am On Apr 30, 2020
Tokziby:

Yes, that's the lead actor, Vikram in Ye vaada Raha (the promise). Nigerians call it Sunita
sunita Dhillon one of the besr
Re: Rishi Kapoor Dies Of Leukaemia Aged 67 by Kingrexyl(m): 11:45am On Apr 30, 2020
Roon9:

I'm a Psycho yahoo boy
I know I have lost a lot of clients this period grin
I'm a good for nothing solar panel repairer and a big fool grin
With this your stupid attitude, you will keep repairing solar panels for the rest of your miserable life.
Re: Rishi Kapoor Dies Of Leukaemia Aged 67 by eyekaynoble: 11:45am On Apr 30, 2020
What a loss. Rest on, VIKRAM ( Yeh vada raha ) That movie was da bomb in the 80s.
Re: Rishi Kapoor Dies Of Leukaemia Aged 67 by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 30, 2020
Vivianmuka07:
The hunger is real, If God touches you, I will appreciate your 1k, 0010368892 Vivian Gtbank

Hey nigga, Samm9y, grin your babe is here on this thread again. She must have been cashing out on you NL hegoats since yesterday and discovers this is very profitable.
Keep asking gal, Samm9y and many sissies here will happily sacrifice their last kobo to feed you. You're a lady, so you're meant to cash out on dumb men. Fortunately for you, there are more dumb men threading the face of the earth than you can ever think of. Keep cashing out, that's why you're a lady.
Re: Rishi Kapoor Dies Of Leukaemia Aged 67 by ikorodureporta: 11:49am On Apr 30, 2020
Covik @ work
Re: Rishi Kapoor Dies Of Leukaemia Aged 67 by kingthreat(m): 11:50am On Apr 30, 2020
I remembered him in Agneepath. Good actor. RIP
Re: Rishi Kapoor Dies Of Leukaemia Aged 67 by Tokziby: 11:50am On Apr 30, 2020
light099:

Yea, they're guys.
Wow! You got it perfectly, I should download the movie today. I watched it way back then grin. Thanks men.

I would also download that female ones too.
Then pls, there's one old fencing movie, the guy is from a poor background but he pretends to be a noble Knight so as to partake in the fencing tournament (which is only meant for nobles), one of his opponent traced him to his root and exposes him and he was to be beheaded. The queen/prince pardoned him and at the end he was dubbed a Knight. Pls do you know the movie? I've been looking for it.

I'm not so sure but the one I feel it might be is Maard that featured Amitabh bachan and trained dog. The same dog acted Teri meha baniya as a lead actor.
Re: Rishi Kapoor Dies Of Leukaemia Aged 67 by ursullalinda(f): 11:54am On Apr 30, 2020
Liposure:
amen. How is everytin

I'm good and you?......I know you can't wait for 4th to be out of cage.
Re: Rishi Kapoor Dies Of Leukaemia Aged 67 by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 30, 2020
Tokziby:

I'm not so sure but the one I feel it might be is Maard that featured Amitabh bachan and trained dog. The same dog acted Teri meha baniya as a lead actor.

Sorry, I forgot to tell you the fencing movie is not an Indian movie. Just a regular white movie.

Teri? Wow. You sabi old Indian movies, I watched teri too then on cassete, maybe 1997 or so, that movie made us cry those days. Lol
Then is Kabhi kabbie same thing as mad? I forgot what happened in Kabhi Kabbie.
Re: Rishi Kapoor Dies Of Leukaemia Aged 67 by enemyofprogress: 11:58am On Apr 30, 2020
wiseone28:
Are you telling us you murdered him?

Re: Rishi Kapoor Dies Of Leukaemia Aged 67 by sinola(m): 11:59am On Apr 30, 2020
Re: Rishi Kapoor Dies Of Leukaemia Aged 67 by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 30, 2020
Oh noooooooo!!!!! no Vickraun Vikraun!!!! Oh no oh nooooo!!!!! why how why? My best bollywood actor!!!!! Owwwww..... cry cry no.

Ow ow owwww... Ow Vickraun... RIP.
Greatest Bollywood lover boy actor. Vicky!!!! * sobs*
Re: Rishi Kapoor Dies Of Leukaemia Aged 67 by Btruth: 12:00pm On Apr 30, 2020
Yeh Vaada Raha come to mind.

sad
Re: Rishi Kapoor Dies Of Leukaemia Aged 67 by waynetee(m): 12:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
Rip...
You will surely be missed sir cry
Re: Rishi Kapoor Dies Of Leukaemia Aged 67 by omoharry(f): 12:02pm On Apr 30, 2020
tragergeorge:
Na him act sunita?
yes...I love that film back in the 80s
Re: Rishi Kapoor Dies Of Leukaemia Aged 67 by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 30, 2020
Vickraun... You'll be greatly missed by your fans all over the world. cry

This guy really rocked my world of bollywood those days.
Sunita
Nagina
Sechi baba and a host of other movies that made my childhood memorable.

1 Like

Re: Rishi Kapoor Dies Of Leukaemia Aged 67 by kenesh(f): 12:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
Oh no! That's vickram . Chai I remember Vikram and Sunita in the promise. What a nostalgic feeling. RIP Man! You made our childhood fun!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rishi Kapoor Dies Of Leukaemia Aged 67 by elpochas: 12:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
Rest in peace the actor of the first indian movie i watched in my life yeh va daha(sunita).you have gone to meet your sweet heart nagina.Jst hope you to continue to rest in peace.
Re: Rishi Kapoor Dies Of Leukaemia Aged 67 by WetSmoke: 12:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
Quote me anyone with a clip of his song in sunita
Re: Rishi Kapoor Dies Of Leukaemia Aged 67 by elpochas: 12:10pm On Apr 30, 2020
sinola:

awww! Vickram is sunita if im not mistaken...R.I.P sir.

no vickram and sunita were characters in yeh va daha(the promise)kapoor was the character vickram.
Re: Rishi Kapoor Dies Of Leukaemia Aged 67 by elpochas: 12:14pm On Apr 30, 2020
WetSmoke:
Quote me anyone with a clip of his song in sunita
the title of the movie was yeh va daha(the promise).sunita was the female character.jst type the title of the movie on youtube u will get the clip.

1 Like

Re: Rishi Kapoor Dies Of Leukaemia Aged 67 by Kayharry(m): 12:14pm On Apr 30, 2020
Yesterday was irrfan Khan .nawah o
Re: Rishi Kapoor Dies Of Leukaemia Aged 67 by elpochas: 12:15pm On Apr 30, 2020
sinola:

awww! Vickram is sunita if im not mistaken...R.I.P sir.
Re: Rishi Kapoor Dies Of Leukaemia Aged 67 by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 30, 2020
light099:

Is that the guy who acted mad? Dead? It doesn't look like him.

Nope he was not the one who acted maad. It was Aantap. Those ones are his boss.

Aantap and Dramenda with inspector Akim that year.

Aantap acted maad.

Mother Indian too is dead. Hmm...
Those guys were good mehnnn.. Like I actually believed inspector Akims hands were cut off. Good old days. Action and suspense filled bollywood movies then. Not what telemundo is showing these days.

1 Like

Re: Rishi Kapoor Dies Of Leukaemia Aged 67 by petitejolie(f): 12:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
Is it not this guy that acted in sunita sunita eeeehhhehhh...aww rest in peace
Re: Rishi Kapoor Dies Of Leukaemia Aged 67 by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 30, 2020
Eulalia:

Nope he was not the one who acted maad. It was Aantap. Those ones are his boss.

Aantap and Dramenda with inspector Akim that year.

Aantap acted maad.

Mother Indian too is dead. Hmm...
Those guys were good mehnnn.. Like I actually believed inspector Akims hands were cut off. Good old days. Action and suspense filled bollywood movies then. Not what telemundo is showing these days.

Thanks for the clarification, I knew it, the pics didn't look like him. But mehn, I can't believe NLanders were indian movie freaks in those days lol. Same here too. We always budget like 4hrs then to watch the casettes on blk and white TV, while we pray Nepa wouldn't take the power supply.

But though, those moviez were the go to then but last year I tried watching an old Indian movie, It sucks and looks very unrealistic. Lol. Or maybe it's just me. I will try downloading some of those movies again, at least to bring back the old memory.
Re: Rishi Kapoor Dies Of Leukaemia Aged 67 by kestolove95(m): 12:28pm On Apr 30, 2020
wonuks:
Awwh, so sad. Rest on.
I won't forget the very first Bollywood movie I watched...Tufaan, MAD in the 90s.
I remember dat film...wey horse help him oga draw am comot from river abi
Re: Rishi Kapoor Dies Of Leukaemia Aged 67 by SexytorresE(f): 12:37pm On Apr 30, 2020
wonuks:
Awwh, so sad. Rest on.
I won't forget the very first Bollywood movie I watched...Tufaan, MAD in the 90s.
was he the person that was featured in those movie ?
Re: Rishi Kapoor Dies Of Leukaemia Aged 67 by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 30, 2020
light099:

Thanks for the clarification, I knew it, the pics didn't look like him. But mehn, I can't believe NLanders were indian movie freaks in those days lol. Same here too. We always budget like 4hrs then to watch the casettes on blk and white TV, while we pray Nepa wouldn't take the power supply.

But though, those moviez were the go to then but last year I tried watching an old Indian movie, It sucks and looks very unrealistic. Lol. Or maybe it's just me. I will try downloading some of those movies again, at least to bring back the old memory.

You're welcome.

I think it feels so now because you're older. You know we saw those movies then as kids. True o. They were the go-to then.

I also tried watching snake girl NAGINA and it still sent the chillls. The one where the girl avenged her lovers death on those who killed him. Still very interesting and captivating.

Also try seeing The snake girl NAGIN with Vickraun too where the Evil "Ahojaranjaa" herbalist tried to torment Vickraun's snake girl lover. Very interesting too.
Re: Rishi Kapoor Dies Of Leukaemia Aged 67 by Liposure: 12:42pm On Apr 30, 2020
ursullalinda:

I'm good and you?......I know you can't wait for 4th to be out of cage.
lol
Re: Rishi Kapoor Dies Of Leukaemia Aged 67 by WetSmoke: 12:45pm On Apr 30, 2020
elpochas:
the title of the movie was yeh va daha(the promise).sunita was the female character.jst type the title of the movie on youtube u will get the clip.

I have gotten the clip. Thanks. The title of d song is Maine Tujhe Kabhi Kuch Kaha Tha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos / Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 40th Birthday / Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.