Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Please Help Me Am Really Really Scared!!!! - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Me Am Really Really Scared!!!! (2182 Views)

I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls / The Centipede I Killed In my Room. I Am Scared / Bill Gates Reveals Why He Really, Really Hates Mosquitoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me Am Really Really Scared!!!! by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 30, 2020
Mizwisdom:

He has gone. To be honest, it might be a spiritual attack. I know it seems laughable but very probably
I seems not believe spiritual sickness. How does one treat such if I may ask?
Re: Please Help Me Am Really Really Scared!!!! by blowjohn(m): 12:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
Wanna ask, were u on any medication prior to that time it started?

Use fluconazole tablets for 7 days.
Use it in combination with levocetirizine dihydrochloride 5mg( 1 tab every day)

Would have loved to see ur test results but this is a public forum

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Am Really Really Scared!!!! by blowjohn(m): 1:11pm On Apr 30, 2020
Sweettea9:
These pimple-like outbreaks scattered all over my body most times no fluid inside and itches me seriously at night...have carried out all sort of test(HIV, MCs , yeast you name it,ALL OF THEM..the nurse said it was a bacterial infection) have been on drugs and topical creams since last year and it refuses to go..

it's still proves stubborn( go n come) I have been using a ketoconazole cream it would go n surface on another skin site but since last week HV gotten no response, I think my body system is now used to it now

Please and please I would like your suggestion on how to stop this once and for all, am really scared it's freaking me out beginning to think it's a CURSE

I don't know what to do any longer with myself and going out is a BIG problem. I have been suffering from depression for as long as I can remember

You could know how many times I pleaded showing our serious it really gets to me and I don't plan on visiting the hospital because of this pandemic...please help!!!!!

Re: Please Help Me Am Really Really Scared!!!! by Victoria95(f): 2:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
Try to take bitterleaf juice for about 5 days.
It will purify your blood and the skin lesions will surface more
Then you should apply any skin treatment cream like "Tribact" on all affected areas on your skin
ALL THE BEST
Re: Please Help Me Am Really Really Scared!!!! by bigl: 2:15pm On Apr 30, 2020
Sweettea9:
These pimple-like outbreaks scattered all over my body most times no fluid inside and itches me seriously at night...have carried out all sort of test(HIV, MCs , yeast you name it,ALL OF THEM..the nurse said it was a bacterial infection) have been on drugs and topical creams since last year and it refuses to go..

it's still proves stubborn( go n come) I have been using a ketoconazole cream it would go n surface on another skin site but since last week HV gotten no response, I think my body system is now used to it now

Please and please I would like your suggestion on how to stop this once and for all, am really scared it's freaking me out beginning to think it's a CURSE

I don't know what to do any longer with myself and going out is a BIG problem. I have been suffering from depression for as long as I can remember

You could know how many times I pleaded showing our serious it really gets to me and I don't plan on visiting the hospital because of this pandemic...please help!!!!!

Its most likely a fungi infection!

My neighbour's boy had same issue but his was on the nose. They show up and become yellowish! Could be as much as 20 on the nose.

She got a particular anti-fungi cream which has solved the issue after using all sorts of antibiotics.

I'll ask my wife for d prescription and update this post
Re: Please Help Me Am Really Really Scared!!!! by Sweettea9(f): 5:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
Victoria95:
Try to take bitterleaf juice for about 5 days.
It will purify your blood and the skin lesions will surface more
Then you should apply any skin treatment cream like "Tribact" on all affected areas on your skin
ALL THE BEST

Thank you very much would try this
Re: Please Help Me Am Really Really Scared!!!! by Sweettea9(f): 5:10pm On Apr 30, 2020
bigl:

My neighbour's boy had same issue but his was on the nose. They show up and become yellowish! Could be as much as 20 on the nose.

She got a particular anti-fungi cream which has solved the issue after using all sorts of antibiotics.

Mine has no color
When that particular site heals after application of any fungalcream, it turns black

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Am Really Really Scared!!!! by Sweettea9(f): 5:17pm On Apr 30, 2020
blowjohn:

Drugs that have used so far
Fluconazole, ketoconazole, loratidine, and zinnat cefuroxime it would go n come back within a week,

That levo have not used
it's the spot on my skin I need to clear it up
Re: Please Help Me Am Really Really Scared!!!! by Sweettea9(f): 5:23pm On Apr 30, 2020
bigl:

Okay
Re: Please Help Me Am Really Really Scared!!!! by blowjohn(m): 5:26pm On Apr 30, 2020
Sweettea9:

Drugs that have used so far
Fluconazole, ketoconazole, loratidine, and zinnat cefuroxime it would go n come back within a week,

That levo have not used
it's the spot on my skin I need to clear it up

Have us done a skin prick test?
Which of the culture and sensitivity did u do? Blood? Urine? Stool?
Start the levo I recommended earlier

Btw are u having any other symptoms like fever?
Re: Please Help Me Am Really Really Scared!!!! by Sweettea9(f): 5:56pm On Apr 30, 2020
blowjohn:

Have us done a skin prick test?
Which of the culture and sensitivity did u do? Blood? Urine? Stool?
Start the levo I recommended earlier

Btw are u having any other symptoms like fever?
Have done all test apart from the stool test you mentioned n it all came out no yielded growth after 48 hours..I think d skin prick test should be the one the nurse would scrap d surface..HV done that too..it showed +++
Re: Please Help Me Am Really Really Scared!!!! by Weblord2000(m): 5:56pm On Apr 30, 2020
Sweettea9:

oga calm down, its just a skin reaction it happens to me atimes is your skin sensitive?
Re: Please Help Me Am Really Really Scared!!!! by Sweettea9(f): 5:58pm On Apr 30, 2020
Sweettea9:

Have done all test apart from the stool test you mentioned n it all came out no yielded growth after 48 hours..I think d skin prick test should be the one the nurse would scrap d surface..HV done that too..it showed +++

No fever
Re: Please Help Me Am Really Really Scared!!!! by Sweettea9(f): 6:06pm On Apr 30, 2020
Weblord2000:
oga calm down, its just a skin reaction it happens to me atimes is your skin sensitive?

In what way do you mean?
Re: Please Help Me Am Really Really Scared!!!! by Weblord2000(m): 6:11pm On Apr 30, 2020
Sweettea9:

In what way do you mean?
does your skin select cream or soap?
Re: Please Help Me Am Really Really Scared!!!! by Sweettea9(f): 6:15pm On Apr 30, 2020
Weblord2000:
does your skin select cream or soap?
Yes very very sensitive, if I use that black yoruba soap, I see rashes allover my face
Re: Please Help Me Am Really Really Scared!!!! by Weblord2000(m): 6:18pm On Apr 30, 2020

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Am Really Really Scared!!!! by blowjohn(m): 8:00pm On Apr 30, 2020
Sweettea9:

Try the stool culture. Where is ur location?
Have u started the levo?
Re: Please Help Me Am Really Really Scared!!!! by PropertyBuying(f): 11:04am On May 06, 2020
madridguy:
Curse as how? Abi you don chop one guy money clean mouth grin

God will grant you divine healing. Just believe with your faith.
Re: Please Help Me Am Really Really Scared!!!! by BabbanBura(m): 8:26pm On Jul 29, 2020
Sweettea9:

Mine has no color
When that particular site heals after application of any fungalcream, it turns black

I had this back in school, mine itches, the area turns reddish when scratched, when healed it turns black - was a fungal infection

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mph (concentration In Biostatics In Epidemiology) Degree In Nigeria / The Most Popular And Effective HCG Diet Anyone On It ? / I Quit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.