Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

COVID19: 1 In 5 People With Respiratory Symptoms In Lagos Positive– Commissioner - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID19: 1 In 5 People With Respiratory Symptoms In Lagos Positive– Commissioner (22069 Views)

1 In Every 13 Residents Of Anambra Infected With Tuberculosis – Official / Send Pupils With Respiratory Symptoms Home – FG Tells Schools / 5 Common HIV Symptoms In Men You Should Not Ignore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID19: 1 In 5 People With Respiratory Symptoms In Lagos Positive– Commissioner by Offpoint: 11:34am On Apr 30, 2020
t
Re: COVID19: 1 In 5 People With Respiratory Symptoms In Lagos Positive– Commissioner by Treborblue(m): 11:34am On Apr 30, 2020
H
Re: COVID19: 1 In 5 People With Respiratory Symptoms In Lagos Positive– Commissioner by IghravweIG(m): 11:34am On Apr 30, 2020
freshkpomo:
Dear God, please heal our land.

God bless Nigeria.
Amen o.

1 Like

Re: COVID19: 1 In 5 People With Respiratory Symptoms In Lagos Positive– Commissioner by stanliwise(m): 11:36am On Apr 30, 2020
ok o
Re: COVID19: 1 In 5 People With Respiratory Symptoms In Lagos Positive– Commissioner by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 30, 2020
The hunger is real, If God touches you, i will appreciate, pls help a sister 0010368892 Vivian Gtbank
Re: COVID19: 1 In 5 People With Respiratory Symptoms In Lagos Positive– Commissioner by Lexusgs430: 11:38am On Apr 30, 2020
Either keep safe, whilst slightly hungry (not starving)

OR

Risk going out, get a full belle and magnet covid19......

I bet you the former, would be a much better preposition, post infection....... cheesy
Re: COVID19: 1 In 5 People With Respiratory Symptoms In Lagos Positive– Commissioner by PinkStarsFallIn: 11:38am On Apr 30, 2020
Swingate:
And this ratio is based on what?
Even if u didnt read d body, didnt u read d topic too? The basis is there.
Re: COVID19: 1 In 5 People With Respiratory Symptoms In Lagos Positive– Commissioner by fatymore(f): 11:39am On Apr 30, 2020
I drank hot water mixed with honey...

Ate orogbo too.

Kilokan mi...

Anytime I am having sore throat....
Re: COVID19: 1 In 5 People With Respiratory Symptoms In Lagos Positive– Commissioner by Exc2000: 11:41am On Apr 30, 2020
I know after may 4, smart Lagosians wont still go out of their lockdown, but the dumb ones would rush out to go and face their death because they are hungry
Re: COVID19: 1 In 5 People With Respiratory Symptoms In Lagos Positive– Commissioner by buJu234: 11:41am On Apr 30, 2020
It's called fear factor tactics ...

So that wen u resume next week, u will still be conscious of Covid-19

1 Like

Re: COVID19: 1 In 5 People With Respiratory Symptoms In Lagos Positive– Commissioner by realstars: 11:43am On Apr 30, 2020
Audio Testing Will Full Everywhere
Re: COVID19: 1 In 5 People With Respiratory Symptoms In Lagos Positive– Commissioner by Obidiugwu: 11:45am On Apr 30, 2020
Wow
Dm us for your different types of high quality male/female Fabrics ,Curtains and beddings at affordable prices>07052113405
Re: COVID19: 1 In 5 People With Respiratory Symptoms In Lagos Positive– Commissioner by Sunisonflex39(m): 11:46am On Apr 30, 2020
Swingate:
And this ratio is based on what?
people wey get cough..

innocent cough don suffer this period
Re: COVID19: 1 In 5 People With Respiratory Symptoms In Lagos Positive– Commissioner by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 30, 2020
so someone with catarrh has covid, common cough, pneumonia don't become covid?
just declare that lagosians have covid
Re: COVID19: 1 In 5 People With Respiratory Symptoms In Lagos Positive– Commissioner by Evagrynd(f): 11:46am On Apr 30, 2020
nawa oo
Re: COVID19: 1 In 5 People With Respiratory Symptoms In Lagos Positive– Commissioner by jericco1(m): 11:46am On Apr 30, 2020
He is saying trash
Re: COVID19: 1 In 5 People With Respiratory Symptoms In Lagos Positive– Commissioner by redsun(m): 11:47am On Apr 30, 2020
This is a no brainer. It is obvious it kills because it attacks the respiratory systems, so when you have underlying sicknesses like asthma, high blood pressure, diabetes, built up fat(obesity) lungs disease, you are more susceptible, especially when you live like a swine pig.

The so-called miraculously defence Africa based Africans have is their built up immunity from regular bouts with dangerously overlooked diseases like malaria and typhoid.
Re: COVID19: 1 In 5 People With Respiratory Symptoms In Lagos Positive– Commissioner by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 30, 2020
Exc2000:
I know after may 4, smart Lagosians wont still go out of their lockdown, but the dumb ones would rush out to go and face their death because they are hungry

and smart asses like you should remain in their proper place..out of sight.
Re: COVID19: 1 In 5 People With Respiratory Symptoms In Lagos Positive– Commissioner by GamalNasser: 11:50am On Apr 30, 2020
Everyone has the Corona Virus be that
Re: COVID19: 1 In 5 People With Respiratory Symptoms In Lagos Positive– Commissioner by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 30, 2020
PureGoldh:
CoronaVirus will soon be a thing of the past...Just stay safe Fam

As a honey dealer, do you have any idea about bee therapy or bee sting cure for all diseases and viruses?
Re: COVID19: 1 In 5 People With Respiratory Symptoms In Lagos Positive– Commissioner by Mizwisdom(f): 11:54am On Apr 30, 2020
infini771:
Stop using Chinese testing kits they are fake. Do that and thank me later, ignore and we will overtake US soon.

They will never hear. Most countries that used them found them to be only 20% accurate but we are not complaining about it
Re: COVID19: 1 In 5 People With Respiratory Symptoms In Lagos Positive– Commissioner by baristeredme: 11:56am On Apr 30, 2020
Ok
Re: COVID19: 1 In 5 People With Respiratory Symptoms In Lagos Positive– Commissioner by Mazda231: 11:58am On Apr 30, 2020
Fully verified wechat account available for sale if you are interested check my signature to contact me via WhatsAp
Re: COVID19: 1 In 5 People With Respiratory Symptoms In Lagos Positive– Commissioner by anungangampu: 12:03pm On Apr 30, 2020
Avalancheman:
That's it!

Henceforth, don't let any figures from NCDC on confirmed cases surprise you... cool MOST confirmed cases will recover with little or no treatment.

Let's focus on the number of deaths and the number of discharged cases.

Coronavirus is NOT for Africa!! Hallelujah!!!
gbam.. My thought exactly
Re: COVID19: 1 In 5 People With Respiratory Symptoms In Lagos Positive– Commissioner by sylve11: 12:03pm On Apr 30, 2020
GrammarNazi1:

...Lagosians...
...Lagos...

undecided cool
Re: COVID19: 1 In 5 People With Respiratory Symptoms In Lagos Positive– Commissioner by PopeFlatino(m): 12:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
Friends I think am giving up fight against this chronic chest pain,I don't have options left and no cash to further treatment.

I complained on 25th about it but the mods blocked me instantly,I still don't know why..all I need is more finance to manage myself and find a way to get my life back

I had to celebrate my birthday stocked in one room and still banned from reaching out to nairanders..don't really know my offence till now.

Thanks to the first two contributors few weeks back @Ginomel and @made2fit.

But right now I need just two things please,I don't wanna loose my life please am pleading,I have every evidence to present about my condition.

**I need financial aid,to further diagnosis and treatment

**I need more medical advices please

No insults if u can't,and if I get banned again,I don't really have supportive family members to get me back to my fit,,,scared of d pains
Re: COVID19: 1 In 5 People With Respiratory Symptoms In Lagos Positive– Commissioner by PureGoldh(m): 12:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
Wolgrace:

As a honey dealer, do you have any idea about bee therapy or bee sting cure for all diseases and viruses?

Yes,I do
Re: COVID19: 1 In 5 People With Respiratory Symptoms In Lagos Positive– Commissioner by haywhy80: 12:08pm On Apr 30, 2020
GrammarNazi1:

...Lagosians...
...Lagos...

Tust you. Always on point and time to make correction.
Re: COVID19: 1 In 5 People With Respiratory Symptoms In Lagos Positive– Commissioner by dangermouse(m): 12:11pm On Apr 30, 2020
GrammarNazi1:

...Lagosians...
...Lagos...
capitalization of lettes/words, should be the least of ur problems for now.
Re: COVID19: 1 In 5 People With Respiratory Symptoms In Lagos Positive– Commissioner by Happyfela(m): 12:13pm On Apr 30, 2020
Thunder fire anyone on Nairaland that says Corona is not real today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guy Sustains Injury After A Drink-Drive Fatal Accident (Graphic Pics) / Nigeria Tops List Of Highest Marijuana Consuming Countries In Africa / Ojeh Cynthia Nnenna: Fake Drug Kills ESUT Final Year Student (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.