Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

COVID19: 1 In 5 People With Respiratory Symptoms In Lagos Positive– Commissioner - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID19: 1 In 5 People With Respiratory Symptoms In Lagos Positive– Commissioner (22068 Views)

1 In Every 13 Residents Of Anambra Infected With Tuberculosis – Official / Send Pupils With Respiratory Symptoms Home – FG Tells Schools / 5 Common HIV Symptoms In Men You Should Not Ignore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID19: 1 In 5 People With Respiratory Symptoms In Lagos Positive– Commissioner by hansomb: 3:35am On May 01, 2020
Agreed
Re: COVID19: 1 In 5 People With Respiratory Symptoms In Lagos Positive– Commissioner by VickiliciousOm: 9:55am On May 01, 2020
Re: COVID19: 1 In 5 People With Respiratory Symptoms In Lagos Positive– Commissioner by 2prexios: 10:22am On May 01, 2020
Jman06:
If that is the case, we would have had the kind of situation in Italy. Anyway, anything to prevent further spread of the virus is OK by me.

You know that the Italian football championship generates crowd in their stadiums, that's the springboard for the disaster.

We don't have that kind of gathering here at this time, and then the weather and the Divine hand.

If we don't have any alternative, we'll use natural herbs. I believe that till scientifically proven cure is hatched, we must depend on nature.
Re: COVID19: 1 In 5 People With Respiratory Symptoms In Lagos Positive– Commissioner by Jman06(m): 11:58am On May 01, 2020
2prexios:

You know that the Italian football championship generates crowd in their stadiums, that's the springboard for the disaster.

We don't have that kind of gathering here at this time, and then the weather and the Divine hand.

If we don't have any alternative, we'll use natural herbs. I believe that till scientifically proven cure is hatched, we must depend on nature.
Yeah, I believe our weather might be at play in controlling the spread. Otherwise, we would have been having similar situations as in Ecuador where people were dying helplessly on the streets.

1 Like

Re: COVID19: 1 In 5 People With Respiratory Symptoms In Lagos Positive– Commissioner by 2prexios: 12:39pm On May 01, 2020
Jman06:
Yeah, I believe our weather might be at play in controlling the spread. Otherwise, we would have been having similar situations as in Ecuador where people were dying helplessly on the streets.

Tell me something.

May the protection of God be certain over us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guy Sustains Injury After A Drink-Drive Fatal Accident (Graphic Pics) / Nigeria Tops List Of Highest Marijuana Consuming Countries In Africa / Ojeh Cynthia Nnenna: Fake Drug Kills ESUT Final Year Student (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.