Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,008 members, 7,814,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Forensic Audit: NDDC Sends Top Officials On Compulsory Leave - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forensic Audit: NDDC Sends Top Officials On Compulsory Leave (21550 Views)

Ahmad Salihijo: EFCC Uncovers How REA MD, Top Officials Misappropriated N12.4b / JUST IN: Army Orders 120 Generals, Others To Proceed On Compulsory Leave / APC Reschedules Sale Of Nomination Forms, Sends Directors On Compulsory Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forensic Audit: NDDC Sends Top Officials On Compulsory Leave by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:01am On Apr 30, 2020
Let them keep up the fight but please anyone close to them should tell them that crude oil is almost becoming equivalent to water (H20). A region with so much but so little to show for it. Pukes..... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Forensic Audit: NDDC Sends Top Officials On Compulsory Leave by fa4dmike(m): 8:01am On Apr 30, 2020
gnaftalee:
Please I need to leave minna before I start begging on the street , anyone with a means to travel to Lagos , I am willing to pay

Guy why u no travel since nah, u Bleep up o but I understand ur pain.. if you can come to abuja before Saturday, I will be leaving for lagos on sunday morning as early as 4:am.
Re: Forensic Audit: NDDC Sends Top Officials On Compulsory Leave by ednut1(m): 8:01am On Apr 30, 2020
Nigeria is doomed
Re: Forensic Audit: NDDC Sends Top Officials On Compulsory Leave by ikedi205: 8:03am On Apr 30, 2020
Story! Story! ...thats what we keep hearing in this country.
Re: Forensic Audit: NDDC Sends Top Officials On Compulsory Leave by holo: 8:04am On Apr 30, 2020
Na dem o

IsaacRocks:
Ha, eleyi Le o.
Re: Forensic Audit: NDDC Sends Top Officials On Compulsory Leave by RZArecta(m): 8:05am On Apr 30, 2020
helinues:
[s]As long as it's about appointments, ND people like to tear themselves apart[/s]
illiterate, comprehension skills are also something you definitely lack cool

1 Like

Re: Forensic Audit: NDDC Sends Top Officials On Compulsory Leave by goshen26: 8:10am On Apr 30, 2020
Wicked people....

And ur e-warriors would be shouting awa oye moni Upandan, not knowing that their brothers are the ones killing them

1 Like

Re: Forensic Audit: NDDC Sends Top Officials On Compulsory Leave by emro123(m): 8:12am On Apr 30, 2020
Good move...
Re: Forensic Audit: NDDC Sends Top Officials On Compulsory Leave by tillaman(m): 8:16am On Apr 30, 2020
grin
Re: Forensic Audit: NDDC Sends Top Officials On Compulsory Leave by Obidon1(m): 8:19am On Apr 30, 2020
gnaftalee:
Please I need to leave minna before I start begging on the street , anyone with a means to travel to Lagos , I am willing to pay
what are you doing there at the first time abeg stay there

1 Like

Re: Forensic Audit: NDDC Sends Top Officials On Compulsory Leave by SLOVFO(m): 8:23am On Apr 30, 2020
DollarBilz:

READ THIS

You have been hearing about it.

You wonder how they make Soo much Money.

You ask them to show you the way.

They'll tell you it's by God's grace.

Well, God's grace is here today. Check my signature if you want to learn how to make money online

Chris Groser said "Opportunities don't happen. You create them."

David Brinkly said "A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him."
(Bricks means information, ideas, opportunities etc)

what are you waiting for?

Check my signature and let's get you started.....let's go let's go.
If you are making that much money you won't have time to spamming nairaland thread(s)in the name of advertisment. Prove me wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Forensic Audit: NDDC Sends Top Officials On Compulsory Leave by composure: 8:26am On Apr 30, 2020
I love that man called Goodwill Akpabio.
He is exposing the impunity in NDDC.

I could remember when some unscrupulous corruptionist mobilised some ijaw youths to stage a protest calling for his removal, when they suspect that he is going to blow the lid open.

No doubts, lots of uncompleted ghost projects is lying fallow in Niger Delta/South South.

2 Likes

Re: Forensic Audit: NDDC Sends Top Officials On Compulsory Leave by AFRlCA: 8:27am On Apr 30, 2020
helinues:
As long as it's about appointments, ND people like to tear themselves apart

Re: Forensic Audit: NDDC Sends Top Officials On Compulsory Leave by AmazingELixir: 8:45am On Apr 30, 2020
grin grin grin

" Its National Coordinator, Mr Kenneth Adagogo, and Secretary, Mr Ambrose Komie, said in a statement issued in Port Harcourt on Wednesday, that a clique of contractors had been planning to “mobilise some misguided youths to stage some protests in Port-Harcourt and Abuja in the coming days.”

Wike go carry diswans shine ...make dem try carry out protest for him state for this Corona period.
Re: Forensic Audit: NDDC Sends Top Officials On Compulsory Leave by uslam(m): 8:47am On Apr 30, 2020
gnaftalee:
the game
Re: Forensic Audit: NDDC Sends Top Officials On Compulsory Leave by Hottdawgg: 8:59am On Apr 30, 2020
NDDC the original, veritable cesspool of corruption. Little wonder Akpabio feels so much at home there bringing up some of his old tricks from Akwa Ibom Govt House where everything goes.

NDDC has a famed notoriety for doing shoddy jobs at astronomical costs. No one in the Commission to complain to because top to bottom it is an ongoing enterprise of pure filth and lucre.
Re: Forensic Audit: NDDC Sends Top Officials On Compulsory Leave by Nephilim: 9:00am On Apr 30, 2020
NDDC officials just dey cash in like madt like person wey do money ritual hahaha, especially dier ogas dem. It's well.. Make dem go leave jere! grin

1 Like

Re: Forensic Audit: NDDC Sends Top Officials On Compulsory Leave by ayanbaba2(m): 9:07am On Apr 30, 2020
SLOVFO:

If you are making that much money you won't have time to spamming nairaland thread(s)in the name of advertisment. Prove me wrong.

thank you!

he think say him wise.
make he go chop the money alone!

Re: Forensic Audit: NDDC Sends Top Officials On Compulsory Leave by ebuk4real(m): 9:09am On Apr 30, 2020
jumich1:
We keep beating around the bush in this country

Why won't there be heavy corruption in NDDC since they are accountable to nobody.
Who established them? FG
Who supervises them? FG
Who appoints members of the board? FG
Who budgets for them? FG
Where's FG located? Abuja
Where's the focus of NDDC activities? Inside communities of Niger Delta states. Are host communities consulted and carried along during budgets and implementations? Never!
And you expect accountability from this kind of set up abi undecided undecided undecided Mtcheew embarassed

Welcome to Nija: where the more we look, the less we see grin grin
Re: Forensic Audit: NDDC Sends Top Officials On Compulsory Leave by BlackFlamefromP: 9:28am On Apr 30, 2020
Why do you want to leave Minna young man? Do you think you are going to be packing money on the streets of Lagos? Stay where you are before you bring coronavirus here!

gnaftalee:
Re: Forensic Audit: NDDC Sends Top Officials On Compulsory Leave by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:52am On Apr 30, 2020
Nice one. Meanwhile sub ur Gotv and Dstv from home and contact us for any issues.
Re: Forensic Audit: NDDC Sends Top Officials On Compulsory Leave by Japheth17: 10:01am On Apr 30, 2020
Please any nairalander staying around iba in ojo lagos?
I need help, not money or foodstuffs. I need someone willing to teach me a skill, I'm tired of being broke and useless. I'm very depressed because I feel I'm not progressing in life. I just need someone willing to teach me go to fish. Please help me.
Re: Forensic Audit: NDDC Sends Top Officials On Compulsory Leave by belcom10(m): 10:07am On Apr 30, 2020
Good one, Sen Akpabio is known for positive transformation. NDDC is in a safe hand.

1 Like

Re: Forensic Audit: NDDC Sends Top Officials On Compulsory Leave by gaskiyamagana: 11:50am On Apr 30, 2020
NIGER
DELTA
DEVELOPMENT
COMMISSION
IPOB, BIAFRA, MOSSOB, ONLINE IGBO WARRIORS una see for yourself how FG is after your welfare at the expense of other regions but you turn it to National Cake.
Re: Forensic Audit: NDDC Sends Top Officials On Compulsory Leave by Alaganature(m): 4:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
Compulsory leave? hope is not what I'm thinking �� before next month you go hear say money don lost bad country bad Politicians.
Re: Forensic Audit: NDDC Sends Top Officials On Compulsory Leave by oluwacastro(m): 4:36pm On Apr 30, 2020
Organise protests? Anyone caught partaking in protests in this pandemic should be arrested and quarantined for 14 days without food!
Re: Forensic Audit: NDDC Sends Top Officials On Compulsory Leave by Gbagbuo247: 7:10pm On Apr 30, 2020
Total cleansing.
Re: Forensic Audit: NDDC Sends Top Officials On Compulsory Leave by Erimmy2(m): 6:44am On May 01, 2020
gnaftalee:
You mean that you want to break the lockdown?

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP NWC Sacks Wike's Lawyers Against APC Other Parties / Lawyers Condemn Saraki's Move To Weaken CCB, CCT / Why Senators Wives Opposed Bill To Stop Underage Marriage, Rejected Gender Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.