Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

59-years-old woman slumps, dies while urinating in Ekiti - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 59-years-old woman slumps, dies while urinating in Ekiti (943 Views)

Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death / COVID-19: Woman Slumps, Dies As Husband Tests Positive In Delta / Drunk Man Being Transported In A Hilux Van Spotted Urinating In Public (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

59-years-old woman slumps, dies while urinating in Ekiti by Crownbefitsme(f): 7:47am On Apr 30, 2020
A 59 years old woman, identified simply as Victoria, on Wednesday allegedly slumped and died after coming down from a private car to urinate along the Ekiti State University Road in Ado Ekiti.

The driver of the vehicle, Mr Orimaye Oluwafemi, who was said to be a lecturer in the Faculty of Agricultural Science, Ekiti State University, said the incident happened on their way to school.

Oluwafemi, who said his mission at school was to fetch some bitter leaf in his farm and withdraw some money through ATM, added that the woman, who had just completed her PhD programme and was staying at his residence and another student opted to follow him.

According to him, it was when he decided to stop by the road to take a photograph of a particular tree he could use for a thesis he was writing that the woman decided to use the opportunity to urinate in a nearby bush.

He said that it was when she did not return about five minutes after he and the student went to check on the woman only to discover that she had slumped and died.

Oluwafemi, who said that he did not know the woman’s relations, said that she was a teacher at a secondary school in Akure in Ondo State.

The Police Public Relations Officer, Ekiti State Command, Sunday Abutu, said, “We went there to recover the corpse which we deposited at the morgue of the Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital, Ado Ekiti for autopsy. Efforts are on to contact the family members.”
https://punchng.com/59-year-old-phd-candidate-slumps-dies-in-ekiti/

Re: 59-years-old woman slumps, dies while urinating in Ekiti by Remaboy(m): 8:34am On Apr 30, 2020
Why would she go and urinate in public??
I don't know why people can't plan themselves. Before leaving the house, check your bladder and bowels and clear them if they are full.
So if there was no bush to urinate, she would piss on herself.
Only God knows what was in that bush.
RIP
Re: 59-years-old woman slumps, dies while urinating in Ekiti by crestedaguiyi: 9:06am On Apr 30, 2020
Remaboy:
I don't know why people can't plan themselves. Before leaving the house, check your bladder and bowels and clear them if they are full.
RIP

Read what you wrote again
Re: 59-years-old woman slumps, dies while urinating in Ekiti by Remaboy(m): 9:09am On Apr 30, 2020
crestedaguiyi:
Read what you wrote again
I realized you have poor comprehension skills.
... thesis he was writing that the woman decided to use the opportunity to urinate in a nearby bush
All this sh!t would have been avoided if she just urinated at home. What if it was something in the bush that killed her.
You are clearly an advocate of pissing in bushes. Let cobra no go bite your blockos o.
Re: 59-years-old woman slumps, dies while urinating in Ekiti by GodPunishCorona: 9:11am On Apr 30, 2020
RIP
Re: 59-years-old woman slumps, dies while urinating in Ekiti by Comedian2019: 9:15am On Apr 30, 2020
Remaboy:
RIP
Trash
Re: 59-years-old woman slumps, dies while urinating in Ekiti by Remaboy(m): 9:16am On Apr 30, 2020
Comedian2019:

Trash
Your papa na trash.
Re: 59-years-old woman slumps, dies while urinating in Ekiti by Comedian2019: 9:22am On Apr 30, 2020
Remaboy:
Your papa na trash.
Your mother Toto dey smell like rotten fish grin
Re: 59-years-old woman slumps, dies while urinating in Ekiti by DriggityDre: 9:30am On Apr 30, 2020
Comedian2019:

Trash
Why did you call it trash undecided
He has a point, doesn't he?
I am not saying his statement is right though.
Re: 59-years-old woman slumps, dies while urinating in Ekiti by Remaboy(m): 9:43am On Apr 30, 2020
[s]
Comedian2019:

Your mother Toto dey smell like rotten fish grin
[/s]

Re: 59-years-old woman slumps, dies while urinating in Ekiti by omojesu202(m): 9:43am On Apr 30, 2020
RIP

right now, the future looks bleak to me. please suggest anything that can help me with a stable source of income.
thanks
Re: 59-years-old woman slumps, dies while urinating in Ekiti by ValCon888: 9:48am On Apr 30, 2020
There's nothing in that bush that's venomous enough to kill her in 5mins. Even a Black Mamba's venom takes 20mins to be fatal.

She was 59 years old. Chances are she suffered from cardiac arrest or sudden death syndrome.
These are ailments that can happen at any time.
Even when you're taking a piss in the bush.
Re: 59-years-old woman slumps, dies while urinating in Ekiti by Comedian2019: 9:56am On Apr 30, 2020
Remaboy:
[s][/s]
Abeg no cry na
Re: 59-years-old woman slumps, dies while urinating in Ekiti by Remaboy(m): 10:03am On Apr 30, 2020
Comedian2019:

Abeg no cry na

Re: 59-years-old woman slumps, dies while urinating in Ekiti by Remaboy(m): 10:16am On Apr 30, 2020
ValCon888:
There's nothing in that bush that's venomous enough to kill her in 5mins. Even a Black Mamba's venom takes 20mins to be fatal.
She was 59 years old. Chances are she suffered from cardiac arrest or sudden death syndrome.
These are ailments that can happen at any time.
Even when you're taking a piss in the bush.
I don't believe in jazz but what if...........
Anyway, I don't know sha. They should perform an autopsy.
Re: 59-years-old woman slumps, dies while urinating in Ekiti by DavidEsq(m): 10:21am On Apr 30, 2020
Remaboy:

All this sh!t would have been avoided if she just urinated at home. What if it was something in the bush that killed her.
You are clearly an advocate of pissing in bushes. Let cobra no go bite your blockos o.
I take God beg, no burst my chest with laf grin grin grin grin grin grin. U dey mad I swear grin grin

Re: 59-years-old woman slumps, dies while urinating in Ekiti by ChybuzzDD(m): 11:43am On Apr 30, 2020
Remaboy:

What in the bush could have killed her instantly without giving her the opportunity to struggle or shout for help??
I hope you won't say snake bite, because snake venoms don't kill in a twinkle of an eye.
Before you start judging where the woman should urinate and not, do you know anything about her health history?
Do you know urination can trigger off a heart attack on a person with the risk factors, irrespective of whether she urinates in her house or in the bush?

Re: 59-years-old woman slumps, dies while urinating in Ekiti by Remaboy(m): 12:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
omojesu202:
right now, the future looks bleak to me. please suggest anything that can help me with a stable source of income.
thanks
Sales, mini importation, fixing devices. Just go and learn a skill.
Re: 59-years-old woman slumps, dies while urinating in Ekiti by Remaboy(m): 12:04pm On Apr 30, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

What in the bush could have killed her instantly without giving her the opportunity to struggle or shout for help??
I hope you won't say snake bite, because snake venoms don't kill in a twinkle of an eye.
Before you start judging where the woman should urinate and not, do you know anything about her health history?
Do you know urination can trigger off a heart attack on a person with the risk factors, irrespective of whether she urinates in her house or in the bush?
Oga, please see what I said.
Remaboy:

I don't believe in jazz but what if...........
Anyway, I don't know sha. They should perform an autopsy.
Until an autopsy is performed, no one is sure of her predicament. We can only assume.
Kapich?
Re: 59-years-old woman slumps, dies while urinating in Ekiti by PopeFlatino(m): 12:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
Friends I think am giving up fight against this chronic chest pain,I don't have options left and no cash to further treatment.

I complained on 25th about it but the mods blocked me instantly,I still don't know why..all I need is more finance to manage myself and find a way to get my life back

I had to celebrate my birthday stocked in one room and still banned from reaching out to nairanders..don't really know my offence till now.

Thanks to the first two contributors few weeks back @Ginomel and @made2fit.

But right now I need just two things please,I don't wanna loose my life please am pleading,I have every evidence to present about my condition.

**I need financial aid,to further diagnosis and treatment

**I need more medical advices please

No insults if u can't,and if I get banned again,I don't really have supportive family members to get me back to my fit,,,scared of d pains

(1) (Reply)

25 Unusual People In The World. Their Looks Can Make Your Heart Skip / Why Are Girls So Dirty These Days? / Ugonsa To Nkanta – Chews Are The Professional Bandits And Not Nurses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.