Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,510 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Traditional Cure For Coronavirus Will Be Ready Soon-ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyey - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Traditional Cure For Coronavirus Will Be Ready Soon-ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyey (328 Views)

Coronavirus Will Be With Us For A Long Time – World Health Organization (WHO) / Coronavirus: Vaccine For Treatment Of COVID-19 Ready Soon - Iwu / Vaccine For Treatment Of Coronavirus Ready Soon - Prof. Iwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traditional Cure For Coronavirus Will Be Ready Soon-ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyey by donsolo4u2c(m): 8:05am On Apr 30, 2020
The Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, yesterday expressed optimism that Nigeria would soon win the war against Coronavirus.
He said that the traditional cure for the virus had reached an advanced stage and would be made available to the public very soon.

The monarch disclosed this while speaking with journalists in Abeokuta, the Ogun State capital, shortly after he donated two motorised modular fumigators to the state government.

Oba Ogunwusi, who stated the donation of the mechanical fumigators was his own contribution to the state government’s efforts at combating the pandemic, said that he had gone far in working with the traditional medicine practitioners in the country to ensure a solution for Coronavirus.

He said though scientific solutions were being sought globally to end the pandemic, traditional medicine and solutions must also be considered and embraced as a way out of COVID-19.

The Ooni, therefore, urged the Federal Government to emulate Madagascar in its quest to use local herbs in combating Coronavirus, declaring that local herbs have the potency to heal victims of the virus.

In his remarks, Ogun State Governor Dapo Abiodun commended the monarch for the gesture and assured him that the fumigators would be put to good use.

Abiodun said the state was open to ideas and activities capable of finding a solution to the virus.
https://ebonyitvnews.com/2020/04/30/traditional-cure-for-coronavirus-will-be-ready-soon-ooni/

Re: Traditional Cure For Coronavirus Will Be Ready Soon-ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyey by SLAP44: 8:06am On Apr 30, 2020
What will they use to make the traditional medicine. I hope someone is thinking what am thinking grin

1 Like

Re: Traditional Cure For Coronavirus Will Be Ready Soon-ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyey by olamidedivotee(f): 8:08am On Apr 30, 2020
Igbos will come and display their hatred
Re: Traditional Cure For Coronavirus Will Be Ready Soon-ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyey by Miracle4Sure: 8:11am On Apr 30, 2020
Lovely
Re: Traditional Cure For Coronavirus Will Be Ready Soon-ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyey by Kingzy4real: 8:12am On Apr 30, 2020
I am an Omo Igbo , I So much love Yoruba people, they dont make noise in Nigeria, they are problem solvers, They are not tribalistics, very accommodating people, if know marry Yoruba lady, Mama, Papa forget it oooo!

Thank you for saving the Nation again!!
Re: Traditional Cure For Coronavirus Will Be Ready Soon-ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyey by Millenniumlady(f): 8:13am On Apr 30, 2020
Oni becareful if you enter express they will dethrone you
Re: Traditional Cure For Coronavirus Will Be Ready Soon-ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyey by SLAP44: 8:31am On Apr 30, 2020
Kingzy4real:
I am an Omo Igbo , I So much love Yoruba people, they dont make noise in Nigeria, they are problem solvers, They are not tribalistics, very accommodating people, if know marry Yoruba lady, Mama, Papa forget it oooo!

Thank you for saving the Nation again!!

Omo Ijebu Igbo grin
Re: Traditional Cure For Coronavirus Will Be Ready Soon-ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyey by MightySparrow: 8:44am On Apr 30, 2020
Yesterday, One Associate Prof. Idayat Titilayo Gbadamosi (she said her publications could be accessed on google scholar) on fresh fm discussed extensively on herbs. personally, I think we should consider it. Governor Seyi Makinde was once tested positive and he used black seed oil, honey, and garlic; in on time the case was reversed. years ago my wife was diagnoised of psoriassis (I can't remember the correct spelling again). We went on interet to read about it just to discover that its cure was not easy if there is any. One hausa fellow gave my wife a leave to boil and drink and that was it. I have been asking my wife to go see her Costultant to show him what alternative medicine can do, she hasn't seen him ten years now lol.
Re: Traditional Cure For Coronavirus Will Be Ready Soon-ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyey by MightySparrow: 8:46am On Apr 30, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Not in your dreams
Re: Traditional Cure For Coronavirus Will Be Ready Soon-ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyey by Davash222(m): 8:47am On Apr 30, 2020
Yorubas and agbo are inseparable. They must always find ways to link every solution to agbo.

Malaria, agbo
Waist pain, agbo
Fever, agbo
Skin reaction, agbo
Baby-na-today, agbo
Ebola, agbo
HIV, agbo
Covid-19, agbo
Re: Traditional Cure For Coronavirus Will Be Ready Soon-ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyey by Lalasticlalabos(m): 8:51am On Apr 30, 2020
Millenniumlady:

Who are you?

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Pays Spies To Squeal COVID-19 Suspects / 253 Nigerians Evacuated From The UK Has Landed Abuja For Their 14days Quarantine / How To Fall Asleep In 2 Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.