Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,122 members, 7,957,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:09 AM

FG To Cut Agencies To Reduce Governance Cost – Zainab Ahmed - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Cut Agencies To Reduce Governance Cost – Zainab Ahmed (32734 Views)

Oronsaye Report Outdated, Won’t Reduce Governance Cost — Falana / Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) / Buhari Appoints Zainab Ahmed As Finance Minister, Accepts Adeosun's Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Cut Agencies To Reduce Governance Cost – Zainab Ahmed by kabillionaire(m): 9:58pm On Apr 30, 2020
Even that 161 is too much, what are they doing anyway? unnecessary ways of embezzling money.
Re: FG To Cut Agencies To Reduce Governance Cost – Zainab Ahmed by skyeward: 9:59pm On Apr 30, 2020
ValCon888:
I must confess that the implementation of the Oronsaye Report is commendable. But it is not enough. The President should speedily direct the Revenue Mobilization Allocation and Fiscal Commission to reduce the salaries of all political office holders and appointees by 60%.

The country cannot continue to support an already overburdened recurrent expenditure at the expense of the masses, especially now that oil is useless.

That will only make sense if the capital expenditure we clamour for does not include billions of naira for renovation of National Assembly.

1 Like

Re: FG To Cut Agencies To Reduce Governance Cost – Zainab Ahmed by BUSINESSARENAA(m): 11:05pm On Apr 30, 2020
angry
Tunar18:
Few reasonable people on this thread.

I think you should rather commend a government that didn't abandon the works initiated by her predecessor.

Meanwhile despite being futuristic, the lack of will to save for the same future as advised by Okonje Iweala is the primary cause of many of our problems today.

If he had returned, he would face the same problem because he, alongside other state governments and their cohorts almost empty the treasury with the hope of continuous oil boom

By the way, no politician is a saint in Nigeria

We're you not born when Amechi, Fashola and Oshiomhole took him to court for opening an account to save for raining days?
Re: FG To Cut Agencies To Reduce Governance Cost – Zainab Ahmed by Tunar18(m): 11:52am On May 01, 2020
Point of correction

Were you not we're you!

You don't save for raining days but save during raining days for dry days okay?

Next time before you quote me check my Signature.

1. Governors will always do that to save their face in their state but a prudent central govt would still save despite the bail outs (particularly at the price our oil was selling)

2. This present Administration, despite being incompetent for today's Nigeria, and even at the horrible all time low price of oil, he still saved for today. If you don't know ask I will enlighten you

Respect your elders next time

BUSINESSARENAA:
angry

We're you not born when Amechi, Fashola and Oshiomhole took him to court for opening an account to save for raining days?
Re: FG To Cut Agencies To Reduce Governance Cost – Zainab Ahmed by BUSINESSARENAA(m): 12:09pm On May 01, 2020
Tunar18:
Point of correction

Were you not we're you!

You don't save for raining days but save during raining days for dry days okay?

Next time before you quote me check my Signature.

1. Governors will always do that to save their face in their state but a prudent central govt would still save despite the bail outs (particularly at the price our oil was selling)

2. This present Administration, despite being incompetent for today's Nigeria, and even at the horrible all time low price of oil, he still saved for today. If you don't know ask I will enlighten you

Respect your elders next time

If you are not daft enough, you would have noticed the "we're " issue came from the auto correct of phone, that's no big the, the grammar is excellent.

Which government is saving? The government that have enslaved your generation yet unborn through borrowing, if care is not taken, your generation will wash toilet for Chinese all thanks to their daft and myopic father who was applauding while they were being enslaved.

Secondly, the governors went to court and worn their case, there was a court order to that effect, Jonathan simply obeyed the court ruling, he is not like Buhari that has no regards for rule of law.
Re: FG To Cut Agencies To Reduce Governance Cost – Zainab Ahmed by Tunar18(m): 12:38pm On May 01, 2020
One senseless person is defending the defenseless. I laughed! Saving for raining days is also auto correct? That's no big the LMAO Olodo

I won't dwell on your ancestors or posterity because of your Idiocy because I WAS WELL BROUGHT UP WITH HIGH MORAL STANDARD

People like you would still not hide their mediocrity in a public arena. It's not a disease not to know but it is when you think you know but your skull is empty.

Borrowing does not connote squandering; It is part of political economics for developing and underdeveloped countries but you can't understand that because it is beyond your scope.

By the way, your dyslexia affected your sight that you didn't see that I didn't consider this government competent but picking out the genesis of all our predicament.

Since you didn't know the problem didn't start today, let me reorientate orientate you.
Top Nigeria economist like Soludo, Okonje Iweala and others have predicted a tough situation like this for the nation as a result of all the recklessness of the last administration. So what would a nobody like you say when you don't know.

Just say thank you for the education
BUSINESSARENAA:

If you are not daft enough, you would have noticed the "we're " issue came from the auto correct of phone, that's no big the, the grammar is excellent.

Which government is saving? The government that have enslaved your generation yet unborn through borrowing, if care is not taken, your generation will wash toilet for Chinese all thanks to their daft and myopic father who was applauding while they were being enslaved.

Secondly, the governors went to court and worn their case, there was a court order to that effect, Jonathan simply obeyed the court ruling, he is not like Buhari that has no regards for rule of law.

Re: FG To Cut Agencies To Reduce Governance Cost – Zainab Ahmed by COMPAQ(m): 8:35pm On May 01, 2020
Let's see if Buhari has the will to get this done!

Ordinarily I would have said he'd chicken out, but perhaps because he has no second term to think about, he just might be growing some balls!!

Lets see what NLC has to say about this. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

French President Macron Arrives Abuja To Meet With Buhari / Kamaldeen Awards Best K.A.I Dressed Officer With N100,000 (photos) / Wike Commissions Doctors Quarters In Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.