Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,162 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

‘I Want To Win A Title With Tottenham Before I Die!’ – Mauricio Pochettino - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ‘I Want To Win A Title With Tottenham Before I Die!’ – Mauricio Pochettino (295 Views)

Chelsea 4:1 Arsenal: Sarri Celebrates Europa League Title With Fat Cigar / Ahmed Musa Wins League Title With His Club In Saudi Arabia / Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Want To Win A Title With Tottenham Before I Die!’ – Mauricio Pochettino by wozasports: 9:13am On Apr 30, 2020
Former Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino has underlined his desire to manage the Premier League side once more in the future – and win the trophy that eluded him in his first spell in charge.

Pochettino, who has been linked with a move to Newcastle in recent days, was sacked by Spurs in November just five months after masterminding their route to the Champions League final.
And while the Argentinian is ‘motivated for his next project’, Pochettino is determined to return to the north London side before he dies to finish the job he started.

The ex-Southampton boss, who spent more than five years at Spurs, told BT Sport: “It was an amazing journey that finished the way no-one wanted it to finish.

“But deep in my heart I am sure our paths will cross again. From the day I left the club, my dream is to be back one day and to try to finish the work we didn’t finish.

“We were so closing to winning the Premier League and Champions League.
“But of course I am looking forward to moving on and I am so motivated for the next project.

But deep inside I want to go back because the fans are so special. Maybe in five years, maybe in 10 years, but before I die I want to manage Tottenham.
“I want to feel what it means to win one title with Tottenham because the fans are amazing, all the love we received was amazing and that is a good opportunity to pay back all the love they showed us from day one.”
Read more: https://woza.co/i-want-to-win-a-title-with-tottenham-before-i-die-mauricio-pochettino-admits-hes-dreaming-of-spurs-retur/

Re: ‘I Want To Win A Title With Tottenham Before I Die!’ – Mauricio Pochettino by ambitiouschap1: 9:27am On Apr 30, 2020
okay thanks
Re: ‘I Want To Win A Title With Tottenham Before I Die!’ – Mauricio Pochettino by dawnomike(m): 9:30am On Apr 30, 2020
Just fogerit and move on to better clubs...
Re: ‘I Want To Win A Title With Tottenham Before I Die!’ – Mauricio Pochettino by wozasports: 9:32am On Apr 30, 2020
dawnomike:
Just fogerit and move on to better clubs...
May be that is the best he can do, Newcastle wants him..??
Re: ‘I Want To Win A Title With Tottenham Before I Die!’ – Mauricio Pochettino by Millennialaku(m): 9:33am On Apr 30, 2020
ambitiouschap1:
Millennialaku boss please I only need data, my number is (09058800983) god bless any amount will do. even if it's 100
what network do you use
Re: ‘I Want To Win A Title With Tottenham Before I Die!’ – Mauricio Pochettino by ambitiouschap1: 9:34am On Apr 30, 2020
Millennialaku:

what network do you use

Glo
Re: ‘I Want To Win A Title With Tottenham Before I Die!’ – Mauricio Pochettino by internationalman(m): 9:40am On Apr 30, 2020
This guy and barca are match made in heaven.

But they'd rather go for coaches who are willing to be assistant coach to Messi..
Re: ‘I Want To Win A Title With Tottenham Before I Die!’ – Mauricio Pochettino by wozasports: 9:54am On Apr 30, 2020
internationalman:
This guy and barca are match made in heaven.

But they'd rather go for coaches who are willing to be assistant coach to Messi..

So True grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Could Jadon Sancho Be A Sign For Manchester United; Sancho To United. / Alexander Hleb: I Cried Over Arsenal Exit; Most Players Regret Leaving / Is Jack Grealish Worth Signing By Man Utd?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.