Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,993 members, 7,852,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:46 PM

Toke Makinwa Gives Reason Why She Can’t Have S€x On A Plane - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Gives Reason Why She Can’t Have S€x On A Plane (631 Views)

Israel DMW Flies Economy Class, Gives Reason / You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia / Misi Of HotFM: Tiwa Savage Shouts, She Can’t Sing Like Yemi Alade - OAP Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Gives Reason Why She Can’t Have S€x On A Plane by Joshuamilez: 9:56am On Apr 30, 2020
Popular Media girl, Toke Makinwa has given her reason why she wouldn’t dare engage in sexual intercourse while travelling on air.

The self-acclaimed baby girl for life says she’ll have to wait for a plane to land before she decides to have sex because she can’t sin that close to her maker..

She says it’s bad enough that her life is in the hands of a pilot and still, she has sex while flying? She says what will she say when she eventually meets her maker.

She wrote,

“Ain’t having no sex on a plane, it’s bad enough that my life is in the pilots hands, I can’t sin that close to God, if anything happen, what will I say?? Nooooooo, let’s hit the ground first”.

READ MORE

Re: Toke Makinwa Gives Reason Why She Can’t Have S€x On A Plane by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 30, 2020
Everybody is talking of how covid-19 has affected them in one way or the other and planning ways to move forward this one own is sex.
Anyway na person role model be this sha.
Re: Toke Makinwa Gives Reason Why She Can’t Have S€x On A Plane by Ezennwa(m): 10:17am On Apr 30, 2020
Haba!

Yoruba women and waywardness are like 5&6

I'm not surprised shocked

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Gives Reason Why She Can’t Have S€x On A Plane by Fidelismaria: 10:30am On Apr 30, 2020

O

L

O

S

H

O

Re: Toke Makinwa Gives Reason Why She Can’t Have S€x On A Plane by Kobicove(m): 10:42am On Apr 30, 2020
Her life, her business!
Re: Toke Makinwa Gives Reason Why She Can’t Have S€x On A Plane by ashewoboy(m): 10:45am On Apr 30, 2020
toke makinwa too like sex talk.
Re: Toke Makinwa Gives Reason Why She Can’t Have S€x On A Plane by yuswrld20(m): 5:28pm On Apr 30, 2020
no mata where you go i go bleep u INside jet laslas jus a mater of time.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Fasting, Stop Sending Me Nude" - Naira Marley Begs Female Fans(video) / Actress Nkechi Blessing And Singer Dotman Clash After She Gave Him Advice / Throwback Thursday: Throwback Photos Of Mr P In Stamford Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.