Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,351 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 (76134 Views)

D'banj Buys Customized Roll Royce Wraith (Photos, Video) / Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle Viii Bespoke 2020 / Mompha Buys N180m Rolls-Royce Wraith Eagle Viii 2020 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 by Forward77(m): 8:35pm On Apr 30, 2020
I wish it were that simple

Cousin9999:
You know what would be really impressive? Building stuff. I want these dudes to get that trending. Build up cities. Start companies and factories. Make trading trendy.

If you want to buy a flashy car, why not an African made car? Buy 10 of them.
Re: Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 by Tremple8v: 8:36pm On Apr 30, 2020
Even inside this corona time , God still blessing some people, baba pick my call too oo .
Re: Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 by emmadejust(m): 8:37pm On Apr 30, 2020
This mompha and hushpipi are the messi & ronaldo of Nigeria flaunting Abi.

Make una help and build men as a legacy from Una wealth oooo undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 by Forward77(m): 8:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
Amen!

And mine too!

Tremple8v:
Even inside this corona time , God still blessing some people, baba pick my call too oo .
Re: Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 by Damseldammie(f): 8:43pm On Apr 30, 2020
dapsoneh:
the edio t is doing competition with hushpupi. No man with hard earned money will do this kin show off

.... Not even in this situation
Re: Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 by DexterousOne(m): 8:45pm On Apr 30, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

people hating on him back then must be feeling somehow right now

Africa is home of negativity , hate and wickedness

If in America someone buys a range rover or a rolls Royce and posted its pics on his social media for his friends to rejoice with him, you see positive comments like "wow nice ride man" "cool ride bro"

But come to Africa Land of witchcraft envy and stagnation the comment is utterly negative

I'm not sure you are sure of what you are talking about
Re: Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 by emmaella: 8:46pm On Apr 30, 2020
Kingpele:
shocked I don't blame him or his likes, the people I blame is those that are giving them attention they don't deserve. especially those that beg money from them online and the op and mod that post their childish showoff here.. Without nairaland, I won't know such people exist, but I have been hearing about Bill Gates and dangote Aliko them even before I knew how to use smart phones, base on their achievements in technology and business, so op continue to make them proud, so that they will increase their fraudulent ways till they defraud your loved ones then your eyes go clear... Money don't fall from the sky, people make money and grew their wealth... Enough is Enough
well spoken but poor man has no place in the world especially Nigeria..my brother money is money. nobody cares how you made it. Place this guy side by side a carpenter. Even a blind man will spot him as a choice talkless of those who have eyes. I don't believe anything like illegitimate wealth since the likes of tinumbu, adenuga atiku etc all have past records of wealth from stolen funds. In the Niger Delta those with guns are millionaires while civil people are wallowing in porvety. When you try to sanitize a system in Nigeria you fall victim. I celebrate you guys who have the money because Nigeria do same. Nobody respects you if you are not rich or a man of affluence. Please all biliousness should seize.GO AND MAKE YOUR OWN IF IT'S THAT EASY. HE WAS IN EFCC'S NET BEFORE NOW A FREE MAN. DOES THAT NOT CORROBORATE AND LEND CREDENCE TO MY ARGUMENT. ABEG ESCHEW BITTERNESS MONEY NA MONEY DON'T BE ENVIOUS shikina

2 Likes

Re: Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 by DexterousOne(m): 8:47pm On Apr 30, 2020
Discombulator:

You obviously have not crossed the border in your entire life.here in USA if you buy something exotic the IRS will hunt your ass and you'll explain how you got the money, and people here don't give a Bleep about you if you make your proceed from crime,they'll get your ass reported, it is only in your godforsaken country that you praise fraudsters up and down

Well said
Re: Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 by DexterousOne(m): 8:47pm On Apr 30, 2020
Exc2000:

dude I have resided in 3 continents so don't tell me trash.. stop being bitter and don't call all rich people fruadsters.. just because you flip burger and compete with teenager without diploma for jobs doesn't mean smarter people have to have your type of life

You dont know what you are talking about
Re: Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 by DexterousOne(m): 8:51pm On Apr 30, 2020
Wayne4uall:

Legit or not legit.. Money is money. Ole ni everybody. If u know u know grin

This is not the best mentality to have
Re: Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 by kiddkash(m): 8:51pm On Apr 30, 2020
espn:
This guy is still cashing out...
God dey him side
Re: Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 by AsawanaDgreat: 8:54pm On Apr 30, 2020
G money
Re: Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 by 2016easy2017: 8:55pm On Apr 30, 2020
how i wishhe could give me just of any of the others he owned
Re: Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 by Forward77(m): 9:00pm On Apr 30, 2020
kiddkash:

God dey him side

Abeg make That Same God Come dey my side.

1 Like

Re: Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 by Sholaco: 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
Useless man, what has he done to impact people around him especially during this lockdown? Nothing! Except showing off ill gotten wealth to entice to people like him...
Re: Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 by emmaella: 9:04pm On Apr 30, 2020
Kemimarch16:
Frudster
call him anything. It does not change his real name RICH MAN

2 Likes

Re: Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 by Michealky: 9:05pm On Apr 30, 2020
opebiboy:
oga stop fooling yourself. People who print money will teach you one or two things so your empty brain can be open. Even companies making 10 billion naira daily can't afford to even close for one month. This idiot comes online to show cars and small children like you starts vibrating. If you are not increasing your investment you are a broke liar azz. Mompha and Hushpuppi are both borrow pose. They dont have shit

Bro there are things you don't really know

1 Like

Re: Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 by incogni2o: 9:08pm On Apr 30, 2020
vanida6:
Wow my dream car

Keep Dreaming till Jesus come
Re: Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 by Olatara(f): 9:15pm On Apr 30, 2020
Exc2000:

drake bought a house he showed it in an international magazine, trump had showed off everything from jet to hotels to wife, Uba built a new home and called ovation, Kwam 1 bought a house and plasted it all over punch, Kyle Jenner bought a super car for her mum it was in the news.. but Mompha bought a car and snapped it pics on his own personal social media page and he is childish.... what of Author Eze pictured spraying money to dancing women, is he also childish?
These people you mentioned have sources of income.
Re: Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 by lagdmark(m): 9:17pm On Apr 30, 2020
Kingosytex:
Mompha and Hush are balling.
They buy Ross Royce everyweek, Today Mompha and Hush both have almost 300 Audio RS.

1 Like

Re: Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 by Michealky: 9:21pm On Apr 30, 2020
opebiboy:
Na fake and audio. I dare him to build an investment worth just 150 million like a 20 room hotel. Na wash all these men dey. Even the transaction in his account na people money. I be confirm street boy. You can do 100 million transaction in a month and have less than 5 million

Lol, ur own street no b the same level with em own. Mompha has lots of cash, he knows d reason why he won't invest in Nigeria and mind you he has businesses in Dubai. Mompha is a really hard baller in abu dhabi and Dubai. Nigerians living in Nigeria won't understand, till they move over there and see how is done
Re: Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 by Michealky: 9:22pm On Apr 30, 2020
longetivity:
mtcheee, who rolls royce epp

Seems u have more than that
Re: Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 by Exc2000: 9:23pm On Apr 30, 2020
Olatara:
These people you mentioned have sources of income.

Mompha owns a beauro de change in Lagos and Dubai.. does that also count as source of income enough?
Re: Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 by Michealky: 9:25pm On Apr 30, 2020
Bahamas95:
They ain't hating on him. I don't know him sha but judging from his looks he is too old for this kinda childish showoff......If na somebody like Rema we for understand
Lol and u have to call Rema
Re: Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 by Michealky: 9:27pm On Apr 30, 2020
error4040:
Wait this is 2020 haven’t you guys heard of CAR Rentals ??
Like Dafuck Bruh!!

SMH ignorance in Nigeria is shot Cake

Really rentals?? With your name engraved on the car. Pls tell me where, I'd like to rent
Re: Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 by Lawmak: 9:31pm On Apr 30, 2020
This is not what we need now. I wonder what black man gains from showing off.
Re: Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 by Michealky: 9:33pm On Apr 30, 2020
opebiboy:
I dare them to ship it to Nigeria. They wont cos they dont own shit. Ewu like you never still notice

Lemme stop u mister, Mompha is fucking rich incase u don't know. You won't know sha cos u don't travel or stay in Dubai or Abu Dhabi. If u are doubting his riches, go to Diamond Plaza Dubai and ask those selling watches how much mompha has spent buying accessories with them. He fvcking spends more on watches compared to the cars u see. Giving u fact

1 Like

Re: Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 by Karemarealty288(m): 9:34pm On Apr 30, 2020
made4naijamusic:
Mompha shows off his Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020. He splashed N180m on the luxury car in October 2019. It was just delivered to him.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_mY5DLlV5p/?igshid=1x6ttv706txdl

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PvUYbWEvrE

Who cares...
Re: Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 by WaffenSS(m): 9:38pm On Apr 30, 2020
vanida6:
Wow my dream car

Best wake up, then. The car's out of your reach.
Re: Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 by Michealky: 9:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
ikorodureporta:
can you show us all d cars you ve been posting in yr garage?? moffo, na to rent post u sabi

Negligence poor pple cannot recognize riches without a source. Mompha buys all his cars. U won't know sha Cos u don't live or travel UAE. So don't compare him with other young boys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Expecting A Baby For Majid Micheal / Naira Marley Shows Off His Dogs (Photos, Video) / See Kaffy's Picture That Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.