Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 (76171 Views)

D'banj Buys Customized Roll Royce Wraith (Photos, Video) / Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle Viii Bespoke 2020 / Mompha Buys N180m Rolls-Royce Wraith Eagle Viii 2020 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 by Exc2000: 5:51pm On Apr 30, 2020
yuswrld20:
congrats buh i dont lyk y he is showing off.he supoz to be spotted not flaunting

its your mindset that makes you feel its a show off.... when everyone buys new things and achieve new feat, they take a picture with it, and post on their personal socialmedia account

4 Likes

Re: Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 by Wickedfact: 5:51pm On Apr 30, 2020
He should better sell that thing and use the money to buy food, drugs and ventilators for his parents in Auchi

2 Likes

Re: Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 by ExpIorers: 5:52pm On Apr 30, 2020
Childish

Meanwhile his country men are all over social media begging for money.
Re: Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 by jubrilELsudan: 5:52pm On Apr 30, 2020
THIS BOY IS REALLY VERY STUPID.

VERY SOON HE WILL FLAUNTS HIS WIFE KUKUNASE.

2 Likes

Re: Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 by ALABACONNECT(m): 5:52pm On Apr 30, 2020
No shades intended but someone mentioned his mates are touching lives..El oh El

Nairalanders Hustle o

Stay safe out there Nairalanders

4 Likes

Re: Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 by Poorboy41: 5:52pm On Apr 30, 2020
But why?
Re: Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 by CasNova(m): 5:52pm On Apr 30, 2020
Some of these so called celebrities are so insensitive.

How can you be showing off cars at a time like this?

4 Likes

Re: Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 by Martinola(m): 5:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
Who im be abeg
Re: Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 by Apologize(m): 5:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
What exactly shouldi do with this news?
Re: Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 by Shezkid01(m): 5:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
Ooin.. na him know his source
But this guy no rich pass footballers
Every year e go buy Royce but we no dey see the previous one
Seems like he’s richer than Davido
Re: Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 by bishopmc(m): 5:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
Money is good,
Please patronize me
Re: Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 by Wickedfact: 5:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
Exc2000:
its your mindset that makes you feel its a show off.... when everyone buys new things and achieve new fit, they take a picture with it, and post on their personal socialmedia account

Not everyone. Only fools who have an inferiority complex and need to impress those who don't care do that nonsense.

Meanwhile, it is feat not fit.

6 Likes

Re: Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 by folarr(m): 5:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
Should I go and tear pant now
Re: Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 by Happyfela(m): 5:54pm On Apr 30, 2020
I dey gbadun this Hushpuppy and Mompha Rivalry
Re: Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 by anonymous1759(m): 5:54pm On Apr 30, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
Other people are busy touching lives and this useless baby bastarrd is still out there fooling himself.

NOBODY CARES FOR NOW ... EMPTY BRAIN MOMFO.

Other people are busy touching lives and you this bastard on Nairaland is hating on Mompha.
Nobody cares for you too.. Bitter man.

Channel your frustration to the federal who you pay tax too not Mompha he owes you no Dime.

4 Likes

Re: Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 by SweetCunt97(f): 5:55pm On Apr 30, 2020
That's good.
Re: Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 by noziz(m): 5:55pm On Apr 30, 2020
undecided like sey d car go carry ham go heaven!

Next news please...

Re: Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 by West2019(m): 5:55pm On Apr 30, 2020
He want to tell us say e get money abi , this guy mumu I Swear do u know how many billions $ do we have in this world who Come out the show cars like this when people are fighting how to fine solution to this deadly virus. God punish u dere

2 Likes

Re: Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 by yvelchstores(f): 5:56pm On Apr 30, 2020
This ENTIRE WORLD is just a tiny spec. Jesus is coming soon. All these will rot away and can not give you true satisfaction in life.
Re: Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 by Fuckkthemod: 5:56pm On Apr 30, 2020
All these online billionaires, those celebrating them needs their help now oo.
Re: Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 by Exc2000: 5:56pm On Apr 30, 2020
Wickedfact:

Not everyone. Only fools who have an inferiority complex and need to impress those who don't care do that nonsense.

Meanwhile, it is feat not fit.

I think black men especially the dunce ones are preprogrammed to have this acute envy and jealousy in them

if an American buys a rolls Royce and takes a picture with it on his personal social media page.. comments would be positive, like "hey cool ride man" "wow lovely whip you've got there man congrats"

but here in Africa land of witch craft you see all sort of negativity and bitterness

4 Likes

Re: Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 by Lawalemi(m): 5:57pm On Apr 30, 2020
I'll rather build a house
Re: Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 by afecgivers: 5:58pm On Apr 30, 2020
[quote author=made4naijamusic post=89020044]Mompha shows off his Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020. He splashed N180m on the luxury car in October 2019. It was just delivered to him.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_mY5DLlV5p/?igshid=1x6ttv706txdl

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PvUYbWEvrE

[/quote

I'm approaching 40! I can't even buy 3M car. God I need a grace that I will never regret.
Re: Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 by Jullima(f): 5:59pm On Apr 30, 2020
I thought he was in jail? If he’s out and still flexing that means he snitched.

1 Like

Re: Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
Re: Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 by alasan007(m): 6:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
You enjoy life you will die you don’t enjoy life you will die so why not enjoy life and live it to the fullest and die happily but make sure you live something behind for your children so they won’t look down on you tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 by Michealky: 6:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
Craaaa:
No be dis same mompha wey efcc carry that year. I think say dem bill am wella. Na em be say him still gallant o. If u are big, u are big.

I swear, even after paying a bail of 100million naira, em still strong

1 Like

Re: Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 by nwakibie3(m): 6:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
Wickedfact:
He should better sell that thing and use the money to buy food, drugs and ventilators for his parents in Auchi

I thought the guy is yoruba. Never knew he is edo
Re: Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 by Fuckkthemod: 6:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
yvelchstores:
This ENTIRE WORLD is just a tiny spec. Jesus is coming soon. All these will rot away and can not give you true satisfaction in life.

Vanity crew, don’t you like the beautiful things you see around you ? I don’t have problem with them buying anything but they should help the less privileged

1 Like

Re: Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 by toluxa1(m): 6:02pm On Apr 30, 2020
Na so this guy use money kill him case. He's definitely laundering money for big politicians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 by Finstar: 6:02pm On Apr 30, 2020
Exc2000:

I think black men especially the dunce ones are preprogrammed to have this acute envy and jealousy in them

if an American buys a rolls Royce and takes a picture with it on his personal social media page.. comments would be positive, like "hey cool ride man" "wow lovely whip you've got there man congrats"

but here in Africa land of witch craft you see all sort of negativity and bitterness

The thing weak me lol.. It's well.. Thunder fire poverty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 by YorubaNinja: 6:03pm On Apr 30, 2020
Kingpele:
shocked I don't blame him or his likes, the people I blame is those that are giving them attention they don't deserve. especially those that beg money from them online and the op and mod that post their childish showoff here.. Without nairaland, I won't know such people exist, but I have hearing about Bill Gates and dangote Aliko them even before I know how to use smart phones, base on their achievements in technology and business, so op continue to make them proud, so that they will increase their fraudulent ways till they defraud your loved ones then your eyes go clear... Money don't fall from the sky, people make money and grew their wealth... Enough is Enough

Very true indeed. Majority of the problems in Nigeria are Nigerians NOT the gov't or leaders. angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Naira Marley Shows Off His Dogs (Photos, Video) / See Kaffy's Picture That Got Fans Talking / Steve Harvey’s Wife, Marjorie, Cheated On Him, Wants $200M Divorce Settlements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.