Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,744 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) (74297 Views)

Davido Plays With DJ Cuppy's Hair (Photos) / Teni Celebrates As Drake Follows Niniola, Her Sister On Instagram / Singer Teni Celebrates 26th Birthday With Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by CastedAyo: 2:53pm On Dec 23, 2020
Singer Teni has worn a bone straight hair to mark her 28th birthday, Igbere TV reports.

The ‘Case’ singer shared pictures of herself in an Instagram post on Wednesday.

She said she was thankful to God.

“+1 today and Thankful to God for everything!!! Mood is the 2nd slide � my bone straight na die,” she wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJI3bBTlvP5/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Teni dumped her tomboy look to put on makeup and wear a bone straight hair.

She is known for wearing durag.

Teni had been anticipating her birthday since October.

On October 7 she said she would be planning her own surprise birthday party.

“Let me start planning my surprise birthday party for myself! I will be surprised, who go bake cake? Na December o,” she wrote.

Born Teniola Apata, Teni is known for her songs including ‘Fargin’, ‘Uyo Meyo’ and ‘Case.’

Bone straight is a raw hair usually of Peruvian or Cambodian origin.

It is what so many ladies are demanding and clamoring for now.

Igbere TV reports that many ladies are hell-bent on wearing the hair for the Christmas celebration.

Social media also has so many videos of ladies who bug their boyfriends and significant other for the hair.

A recent video which made rounds on social media revealed a lady who got a bone straight hair from her boyfriend jumping and was at the verge of fainting.

So many celebrities including Toke Makinwa, Annie Idibia, Nkechi Blessing, Erica, Tacha among others wear the hair.

Bone straight has replaced the trend of ladies seeking the latest Iphone products as gifts.

It comes in grades and worth about one hundred thousand and above.

https://igberetvnews.com/1376377/singer-teni-celebrates-28th-birthday-bone-straight-hair-photos/

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 23, 2020
Hbd sis

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by Aplaudez(m): 3:08pm On Dec 23, 2020
God bless you sister! Please marry on time !

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by osamz007: 3:09pm On Dec 23, 2020
Ibi ti daddy mi o de, ma de be ma tu kòja oh

Ibi ti mummy mi o de, ma de be ma tu kòja oh

THIS LINE TOUCHED ME FOR REAL

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TENI MORE HITS TO YOUR NAME

OMOLUABI

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by osamz007: 3:09pm On Dec 23, 2020
Aplaudez:

keep quiet

192 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by Bornsinner7: 3:18pm On Dec 23, 2020
Happy birthday Teni makanaki.. more hits, more funds..

I wish you the best things of life

But on a more serious note that her top for the first picture don reach me to sew two trousers

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by AdeniyiA(m): 3:35pm On Dec 23, 2020
She was only interested in drawing attention to that bone straight sh*t

14 Likes

Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by Bola146(f): 3:40pm On Dec 23, 2020
Happy birthday to my orobo to set

1 Like

Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 23, 2020
So this is the bone straight sad
This is what certain ladies could do anything for

Mehn, I love being a man

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by CelestineNelson: 3:43pm On Dec 23, 2020
Carrying someone's else hair, when you start carrying different spirits, don't start shouting village people oo...foolish things girls do in the name of fashion...

9 Likes

Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by Sufisunni: 3:43pm On Dec 23, 2020
HBD

1 Like

Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by Yodexy: 3:43pm On Dec 23, 2020
Na wah o, Aunty Teni sef join for this bone straight hair palava.

She's looking good.

5 Likes

Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by Legalcriminal: 3:43pm On Dec 23, 2020
AdeniyiA:
She was only interested in drawing attention to that bone straight sh*t

You’re smart

10 Likes

Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 3:43pm On Dec 23, 2020
so she's same age with davido, 1992...issorite

5 Likes

Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by sammysmiles(m): 3:44pm On Dec 23, 2020
These one now will motivate our young girls to strive harder for the Bone Straight Hair

15 Likes

Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by fitinwell: 3:44pm On Dec 23, 2020
oK
Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by Donspicey: 3:44pm On Dec 23, 2020
I dey bone any time i hear dat name...

Happy bday dearie......

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by 3RNEST(m): 3:44pm On Dec 23, 2020
HBD dear, age with grace... lovely smile smiley

1 Like

Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by praiseneo(m): 3:44pm On Dec 23, 2020
Mtchw
Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by obicoolnino: 3:44pm On Dec 23, 2020
Q
Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by Adogbqo: 3:44pm On Dec 23, 2020
sad
Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 3:44pm On Dec 23, 2020
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by Sirmuel1(m): 3:45pm On Dec 23, 2020
What's so special about this stupid Hair?

12 Likes

Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by EndyEdesonNews(m): 3:45pm On Dec 23, 2020
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HER

1 Like

Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by Donspicey: 3:45pm On Dec 23, 2020
Aplaudez:

When Niniola never marry??

3 Likes

Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by Mikael0407(m): 3:45pm On Dec 23, 2020
HBD Teni

1 Like

Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 23, 2020
No be small thing grin Aunty ten ten you look superb!
Happy birthday! may ur new age bring u success,marriage and everything a woman needs kiss

1 Like

Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 3:45pm On Dec 23, 2020
It seems she's got bigger

1 Like

Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by Gadafii: 3:45pm On Dec 23, 2020
Bornsinner7:
Happy birthday Teni makanaki.. more hits, more funds..

I wish you the best things of life

But on a more serious note that her top for the first picture don reach me to sew two trousers
two trousers with knee pockets, back pocket and shoulder patch grin cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) by Stevyne: 3:45pm On Dec 23, 2020
osamz007:
Ibi ti daddy mi o de, ma de be ma tu kòja oh

Ibi ti mummy mi o de, ma de be ma tu kòja oh

THIS LINE TOUCHED ME FOR REAL

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TENI MORE HITS TO YOUR NAME

OMOLUABI
Abeg who ask you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Blogging Inside Her Room (pictured) / Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert / Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.