Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,058 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Lady Attacked Husband With Boiling Water, Now On The Run - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Attacked Husband With Boiling Water, Now On The Run (1852 Views)

Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe / Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) / Lady Attacked By One Chance Robbers In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Attacked Husband With Boiling Water, Now On The Run by Skmoda360(m): 9:11am On May 05, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Stop getting married to men that comes back home late they won't listen........I think there must be more to this story maybe he might be cheating on her lipsrsealed
Shut the fvck up......why can't you just make sense for once.....ah!!! very annoying bitch. shocked
Re: Lady Attacked Husband With Boiling Water, Now On The Run by Skmoda360(m): 9:16am On May 05, 2020
MiniMiniPoPoPo:
afonjas again
Buy some senses if you can afford one.... undecided
Re: Lady Attacked Husband With Boiling Water, Now On The Run by Millenniumlady(f): 9:18am On May 05, 2020
Skmoda360:

Shut the fvck up......why can't you just make sense for once.....ah!!! very annoying bitch. shocked
Nigga Watch your mouth

Re: Lady Attacked Husband With Boiling Water, Now On The Run by Skmoda360(m): 9:20am On May 05, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Nigga Watch your mouth

Re: Lady Attacked Husband With Boiling Water, Now On The Run by Millenniumlady(f): 9:21am On May 05, 2020
[quote author=Skmoda360 post=89203900][/quote]

Re: Lady Attacked Husband With Boiling Water, Now On The Run by Paulynez(m): 9:36am On May 05, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Stop getting married to men that comes back home late they won't listen........I think there must be more to this story maybe he might be cheating on her lipsrsealed

And why must your first guess be that he cheated? Is that the one of the characteristics of a man?
Re: Lady Attacked Husband With Boiling Water, Now On The Run by Paulynez(m): 9:39am On May 05, 2020
Okiemute say like this he wan go join HK For Accra nothing dey him hand only 10k...
In every action there must be an equal and opposite reaction
Re: Lady Attacked Husband With Boiling Water, Now On The Run by Skmoda360(m): 9:41am On May 05, 2020
[quote author=Millenniumlady post=89203933][/quote]

Re: Lady Attacked Husband With Boiling Water, Now On The Run by andyanders: 10:47am On May 05, 2020
Millenniumlady:

With the above stated, u or ur type will do worst. Why pour hot water on him? Why can't she walk out of the relationship, if she felt cheated?
Re: Lady Attacked Husband With Boiling Water, Now On The Run by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 05, 2020
The highest I can do when angry is words. Recently I've learnt that walking away and doing yourself the good of observing the situations can save a whole lots of things. May God give us partners that would cherish us. Amen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

.... / Kenya Girls Fight Dirty In Saudi Arabia Because Of Man / 100 Level Unijos Student Killed On Her Way To Church, Laid To Rest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.