Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,100 members, 7,867,162 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:35 AM

Broiler Heat Stress Management, How To Effectively Manage It. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Broiler Heat Stress Management, How To Effectively Manage It. (254 Views)

Heat Stress Alert!! Say No To Heat Stress With Electric Fogger. Call 09094538736 / Need Someone Who Can Fund A Cassava Farm, I Will Manage It Till Harvest / How Many Bags Of Feed Do U Need To Raise 300 Broiler To 7 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Broiler Heat Stress Management, How To Effectively Manage It. by bnet1010(m): 12:03pm On Apr 30, 2020
Broiler Heat Stress Management, How To Effectively Manage it.
When it comes to effective broiler heat stress management. One of the keys to the success of poultry production is the provision of a conducive environment devoid of any severe stressors.

Stressors such as high environmental temperature that could result in heat stress.

My birds are dyeing I just can’t explain what is happening. They look healthy they are not sick, they are all grown up, but they just kept dying.

These are the common words you hear from farmers especially broiler farmers experiencing death from heat stress, but can’t really figure out what is happening.

The situation above simple portend heat stress in poultry chicken: is a situation whereby birds have difficulty balancing body heat production and heat loss.

It is also a condition whereby chickens and other poultry birds experienced high temperatures.

for further reading: https://bnethub.com/broiler-heat-stress-management/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Feed Formulation Software / Agribusiness: Echbee Foods. / Sack Bag Printing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.