Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,836 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Chioma's 25th Birthday: Aloma DMW And Davido's House Staff Sing For The Chef Ch - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma's 25th Birthday: Aloma DMW And Davido's House Staff Sing For The Chef Ch (60608 Views)

People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue / Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend / Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma's 25th Birthday: Aloma DMW And Davido's House Staff Sing For The Chef Ch by yuswrld20(m): 2:27pm On Apr 30, 2020
davido sha want 2 dae trend always want to make headlines.never silent
frm chef chi contacting covid19 to testing negative,frm showing off his barber to birthday again and lastly callin mercy johnson family wicked pple.dis 1 weak me ooo
Re: Chioma's 25th Birthday: Aloma DMW And Davido's House Staff Sing For The Chef Ch by Victor08032(m): 2:28pm On Apr 30, 2020
NAIRALAND ... WAITING concerns ME WITH HER BIRTHDAY...

SO I should BE RUNNING AWAY ABI?
Re: Chioma's 25th Birthday: Aloma DMW And Davido's House Staff Sing For The Chef Ch by Emmapub(m): 2:29pm On Apr 30, 2020
Happy birthday to her and am happy for her because she deserves to be happy because she tried to hang on and be herself to gain what she is enjoying. God bless your new age chioma Adeleke
Re: Chioma's 25th Birthday: Aloma DMW And Davido's House Staff Sing For The Chef Ch by Sirhenry20: 2:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
What has chioma's birthday got to do with Nigerians. We are here battling with pandemic that is ravaging d whole world, you are talking about birthday. Please say something worth listening to
Re: Chioma's 25th Birthday: Aloma DMW And Davido's House Staff Sing For The Chef Ch by ociboy(m): 2:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
chii8:
What does this op mean by Nigerians are happy about it?In this pandemic period that people barely have enough to eat, that they will now be happy about someone's birthday celebration that will not to sand to garri.
Go blame ur dad
Re: Chioma's 25th Birthday: Aloma DMW And Davido's House Staff Sing For The Chef Ch by taven(m): 2:51pm On Apr 30, 2020
nifemi25:
Who told you Nigerians are happy with chioma's new age....most of Nigerian's are searching for what to eat with there families during this lock down......op you better edit and do the rightful
Them even put am for front page!!! What nonsense
Re: Chioma's 25th Birthday: Aloma DMW And Davido's House Staff Sing For The Chef Ch by taven(m): 2:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
ociboy:

Go blame ur dad
And blame your dad too there's no reason for you coming to this earth. What i mean is you are not human grin

2 Likes

Re: Chioma's 25th Birthday: Aloma DMW And Davido's House Staff Sing For The Chef Ch by skyfather09(m): 2:55pm On Apr 30, 2020
DanseMacabre:
I wonder as Chioma go feel living in the midst of gangsters 24/7.

She dey even cover face...
bros you funny
Re: Chioma's 25th Birthday: Aloma DMW And Davido's House Staff Sing For The Chef Ch by Brunicekid(m): 3:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
chii8:
What does this op mean by Nigerians are happy about it?In this pandemic period that people barely have enough to eat, that they will now be happy about someone's birthday celebration that will not to sand to garri.
YOU ARE VERY RIGHT ON POINT.
Re: Chioma's 25th Birthday: Aloma DMW And Davido's House Staff Sing For The Chef Ch by TheRedpillguy: 3:11pm On Apr 30, 2020
jaxxy:

How old is Kim Kardashian
39 and she is also worth 400million dollers. How much is chioma worth?
Re: Chioma's 25th Birthday: Aloma DMW And Davido's House Staff Sing For The Chef Ch by Raph82(m): 3:16pm On Apr 30, 2020
DanseMacabre:

She knew she was going to be living amidst gangsters in d 1st place. I think she knew what she wanted wanted, so no big deal about dat.
Re: Chioma's 25th Birthday: Aloma DMW And Davido's House Staff Sing For The Chef Ch by j1mmy: 3:17pm On Apr 30, 2020
Yoruba cannot say Chioma, he says Shhhioma grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma's 25th Birthday: Aloma DMW And Davido's House Staff Sing For The Chef Ch by Wenwen1(f): 3:20pm On Apr 30, 2020
Nigerians are happy about what
I don’t think this Op is alright
Re: Chioma's 25th Birthday: Aloma DMW And Davido's House Staff Sing For The Chef Ch by DanseMacabre(m): 3:23pm On Apr 30, 2020
Raph82:
She knew she was going to be living amidst gangsters in d 1st place. I think she knew what she wanted wanted, so no big deal about dat.

True bro, but at a point it has got to get to someone from a 'modest' background. But as you said, yeah, it's her choice.

Good day.
Re: Chioma's 25th Birthday: Aloma DMW And Davido's House Staff Sing For The Chef Ch by Vitamin17(m): 3:23pm On Apr 30, 2020
undecided
Re: Chioma's 25th Birthday: Aloma DMW And Davido's House Staff Sing For The Chef Ch by Akinjagunla: 3:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
Soooooo?
Re: Chioma's 25th Birthday: Aloma DMW And Davido's House Staff Sing For The Chef Ch by taven(m): 3:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
Raph82:
Deluded bastardization!! grin So you think they are gangsters? Those men are living fine and besides them don chop like 4 times today how many you don eat? Abeg nor judge anybody abi you be God?

2 Likes

Re: Chioma's 25th Birthday: Aloma DMW And Davido's House Staff Sing For The Chef Ch by jaxxy(m): 3:33pm On Apr 30, 2020
TheRedpillguy:

39 and she is also worth 400million dollers. How much is chioma worth?

At 25 what was kim worth Not much.. Chioma is growing. 30billion in the bag already according to davido.
Re: Chioma's 25th Birthday: Aloma DMW And Davido's House Staff Sing For The Chef Ch by gosmoney(m): 3:45pm On Apr 30, 2020
DanseMacabre:

lolzzz funny u mhenn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma's 25th Birthday: Aloma DMW And Davido's House Staff Sing For The Chef Ch by zedegit: 3:47pm On Apr 30, 2020
made4naijamusic:
Davido Fiancee, Chioma is celebrating her 25th birthday today and Nigerians are happy about it.

The singer’s Personal Assistant Aloma DMW and house staff were videoed singing an “Happy birthday Song” for chef chi

Davido post

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_lVjh_hZFc/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l12_SovFufA

So Chioma is 25 years old? She's a young girl sha. I was thinking was older than that.

Girls mature fast sha.
Re: Chioma's 25th Birthday: Aloma DMW And Davido's House Staff Sing For The Chef Ch by HRMK: 3:57pm On Apr 30, 2020
ITS WRONG FOR DAVIDO TO CALL CHIOMA HIS WIFE!SHE IS JUST ONE OF THE BABYMAMAS LIKE THE OTHERS!KEMI OLUNLOYO TOLD US HE IS PRESENTLY MARRIED TO ANOTHER LADY THAT REFUSED TO DIVORCE HIM!!
Re: Chioma's 25th Birthday: Aloma DMW And Davido's House Staff Sing For The Chef Ch by Danielmegg(m): 3:59pm On Apr 30, 2020
[code][/code] Hmmmm
Re: Chioma's 25th Birthday: Aloma DMW And Davido's House Staff Sing For The Chef Ch by Discombulator: 4:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
Crap
Re: Chioma's 25th Birthday: Aloma DMW And Davido's House Staff Sing For The Chef Ch by Lambarry1: 4:04pm On Apr 30, 2020
I thought she was covid 19 positive. Is she negative now?
Re: Chioma's 25th Birthday: Aloma DMW And Davido's House Staff Sing For The Chef Ch by Dollabiz: 4:26pm On Apr 30, 2020
Is this news
Re: Chioma's 25th Birthday: Aloma DMW And Davido's House Staff Sing For The Chef Ch by SexytorresE(f): 4:46pm On Apr 30, 2020
Happy birthday mama coronavirus.
Re: Chioma's 25th Birthday: Aloma DMW And Davido's House Staff Sing For The Chef Ch by Tmb78(m): 4:58pm On Apr 30, 2020
jaxxy:

At 25 what was kim worth Not much.. Chioma is growing. 30billion in the bag already according to davido.
so the 30 billion naira in the bag already, like you said, automatically belongs to chioma?
Kim made her own money herself not through kanye west her husband.
Pls,do not put Kim and chioma on the same pedestal just because you love her
It's laughable
It's like comparing Death and sleep.
Re: Chioma's 25th Birthday: Aloma DMW And Davido's House Staff Sing For The Chef Ch by brightchiemeziem: 4:59pm On Apr 30, 2020
Evry year chioma is 25yrs old.. Okay next!!!
Re: Chioma's 25th Birthday: Aloma DMW And Davido's House Staff Sing For The Chef Ch by jogodo5: 5:00pm On Apr 30, 2020
[s]
post=89025825:
From all of us @[/color] : Happy Birthday Chef Chi.

Have a Blast, Beautiful.

We [color=#990000]Love
You kiss kiss kiss
[/s]
Re: Chioma's 25th Birthday: Aloma DMW And Davido's House Staff Sing For The Chef Ch by Tmb78(m): 5:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
Lambarry1:
I thought she was covid 19 positive. Is she negative now?
yes she is negative. Though some people still are of the opinion that she was never positive to begin with.

1 Like

Re: Chioma's 25th Birthday: Aloma DMW And Davido's House Staff Sing For The Chef Ch by jaxxy(m): 5:03pm On Apr 30, 2020
Tmb78:
so the 30 billion naira in the bag already, like you said, automatically belongs to chioma?
Kim made her own money herself not through kanye west her husband.
Pls,do not put Kim and chioma on the same pedestal just because you love her
It's laughable
It's like comparing Death and sleep.

Ok that was a joke bro. They are not same age to cimpare with and chioma is still growing.
Re: Chioma's 25th Birthday: Aloma DMW And Davido's House Staff Sing For The Chef Ch by Tmb78(m): 5:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
jaxxy:

Ok that was a joke bro. They are not same age to cimpare with and chioma is still growing.
Lolz.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: "Jide Kosoko Should Be Investigated For Ritualism & Occultism" / Meet Avala's Daughter, Elanni Lawal (Photos) / Speed Darlington Calls Out Paul Okoye For “copying“ His Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.