Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Timi Frank Praises Governor Obaseki For Appointing A 38years As Chief Of Staff - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Timi Frank Praises Governor Obaseki For Appointing A 38years As Chief Of Staff (343 Views)

Timi Frank Praises Sunday Igboho On Yoruba Nation Rally / Governor Ugwuanyi Swears In 6 New Judges, Chief Judge Praises Governor / Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Timi Frank Praises Governor Obaseki For Appointing A 38years As Chief Of Staff by Dareypaul: 12:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
Top political Activist and former APC Deputy Publicity Secretary,  Comrade Timi Frank has lauded the triumph of Edo State Governor Godwin Obaseki - after he recently appointed a 38year old as his Chief of Staff.

The Social Political Commentator described Governor Obaseki's move to appoint an under 40 person as a his Chief of Staff as 'a direction on the right path'. While also urging the newly appointed Chief of Staff to make use of the privileges bestowed upon him to serve the State. 

He said: "Indeed, this is exactly what we need. I'm proud of Governor Obaseki over his recent appointment. I hereby urge the newly appointed CoS, Osaze Ethan Uzamere to be diligent in his service to the Governor and the People of Edo State. He will thrive if he advise the Governor on the right path. You should also have it in mind that the entire Nigerian Youths are watching and looking up to you. They want you to serve at you best capacity; thus, you shouldn't fail to always come up with Youth-oriented projects that will empower the Youths of Edo. Your appointment is indeed a victory to the Nigerian Youths. "

Comrade Timi also advised other Governors to follow suit from Governor Obaseki. He also task President Buhari to look in such direction, as Nigerians are tired of the Cabal, while the President neglects engaging more Youths. 

"I hereby congratulating @GovernorObaseki for doing the needful in appointing a 38year old as his Chief of Staff. I urge other Governors to incorporate more youth in governance. I also urge @MBuhari to follow suit in appointing youth as his Chief of Staff. We are tired of Cabal."

The Bayelsan Activist also stress the need to always celebrate the right people, amidst political party differences.

"We can only savour democratic victory when we celebrate those who are doing well, amidst Political Party differences.  With this, we can always sustain our democracy and vindicate the fight for good Governance.", Timi Frank concludes.

Signed:

Comrade Timi Frank

Abuja. 30/04/2020.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2020/04/30/timi-frank-praises-governor-obaseki-for-appointing-a-38years-as-chief-of-staff/

Re: Timi Frank Praises Governor Obaseki For Appointing A 38years As Chief Of Staff by kidap: 1:33pm On Apr 30, 2020
smiley
Re: Timi Frank Praises Governor Obaseki For Appointing A 38years As Chief Of Staff by DigitalBrands01: 1:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
Good one I must say

(1) (Reply)

Corona Virus: Nnamdi Kanu To Broadcast Tomorrow / The Fake Love Between Femi Fani Kayode And The IPOB. / Just In: Hidden Secret Exposed By Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.