Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,228 members, 7,822,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Where Is Jesusjrn, Sarassin, Merlin , Billy0naira - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is Jesusjrn, Sarassin, Merlin , Billy0naira (721 Views)

Why Did Billyonaire And Sarassin Deactivated? / Sarassin Versus Billyonaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Jesusjrn, Sarassin, Merlin , Billy0naira by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 30, 2020
Where ?
Re: Where Is Jesusjrn, Sarassin, Merlin , Billy0naira by benjanjo1: 1:59pm On Apr 30, 2020
ElidaxZiel:
Where ?

they all deactivated because they couldn't take the heat.

especially billyonaire. heard he had psychic attacks because of his activities on nairaland and was forced to deactivate as a result of that
Re: Where Is Jesusjrn, Sarassin, Merlin , Billy0naira by MJBOLT: 2:02pm On Apr 30, 2020
jesusjnr lost a bet and he had to deactivate

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Where Is Jesusjrn, Sarassin, Merlin , Billy0naira by kingxsamz(m): 2:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
Their efforts in trying to prove God's existence were futile. grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is Jesusjrn, Sarassin, Merlin , Billy0naira by CodeTemplar: 2:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
I chased jesusjnr out. he deactivated on 31 Dec 2019. R.I.P. to his e-profile.
Re: Where Is Jesusjrn, Sarassin, Merlin , Billy0naira by CodeTemplar: 2:19pm On Apr 30, 2020
kingxsamz:
Their efforts in trying to prove God's existence were futile. grin
j j otumokpo
Re: Where Is Jesusjrn, Sarassin, Merlin , Billy0naira by benjanjo1: 2:45pm On Apr 30, 2020
CodeTemplar:

interesting...

the us more
Re: Where Is Jesusjrn, Sarassin, Merlin , Billy0naira by CodeTemplar: 3:54pm On Apr 30, 2020
benjanjo1:

interesting...

the us more
Just read how I exposed his many lies and see for your self. Search him out. I know he is around but too ashamed to associate his new self or identity with the much bashed jesusjnr identity.
He was already showing signs of repentance even before deactivation. He was recanting his previous stance subtly already. I sent him packing. God through me, sent him packing.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Jesusjrn, Sarassin, Merlin , Billy0naira by benjanjo1: 5:06pm On Apr 30, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Just read how I exposed his many lies and see for your self. Search him out. I know he is around but too ashamed to associate his new self or identity with the much bashed jesusjnr identity.
He was already showing signs of repentance even before deactivation. He was recanting his previous stance subtly already. I sent him packing. God through me, sent him packing.

even more interesting...
Re: Where Is Jesusjrn, Sarassin, Merlin , Billy0naira by Funaki: 7:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
benjanjo1:

interesting...

the us more

He deactivated because he lost a bet to budaatum that miracle will happen on nairaland before 1st of January this year.

https://www.nairaland.com/5558353/countdown-thread/3#85390479

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Jesusjrn, Sarassin, Merlin , Billy0naira by benjanjo1: 9:38pm On Apr 30, 2020
Funaki:

He deactivated because he lost a bet to budaatum that miracle will happen on nairaland before 1st of January this year.

https://www.nairaland.com/5558353/countdown-thread/3#85390479

I wonder what pushed him to make such an irrational bet

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Jesusjrn, Sarassin, Merlin , Billy0naira by LordReed(m): 10:57pm On Apr 30, 2020
CodeTemplar:

Stop lying nah.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Jesusjrn, Sarassin, Merlin , Billy0naira by StrikeBack(m): 12:17am On May 01, 2020
LordReed:

Stop lying nah.
Dont mind this farmer

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Jesusjrn, Sarassin, Merlin , Billy0naira by GodSaklek(m): 1:43am On May 01, 2020
ElidaxZiel:
Where ?

We can't find merlin for almost 4 years now, he's nowhere to be found,he has deactivate his account long time ago, but as for Jesusjnr,he was chased away by LordReed and budaatum,jesusjnr mumu no be small, to my surprised, he was even commanding the sun to stand still till following day,grin grin.. When we all know that the sun doesn't move, it was earth that orbit it..
The guy is too foolish, he's the type that will foolishly wait for shark to swallow him because of lies they he red about Jonah...

I will not be surprised if he has commit suicide since January..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Jesusjrn, Sarassin, Merlin , Billy0naira by orisa37: 6:45am On May 01, 2020
ElidaxZiel:
Where ?

Before The Atheists kill them.
Re: Where Is Jesusjrn, Sarassin, Merlin , Billy0naira by Nobody: 7:37am On May 01, 2020
Those amateur swimmers got drowned while trying to dive where the river is deep and amidst water predators! embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Jesusjrn, Sarassin, Merlin , Billy0naira by StrikeBack(m): 6:57pm On May 01, 2020
Maximus69:
Those amateur swimmers got drowned while trying to dive where the river is deep and amidst water predators! embarassed
Oshey Michael Phelps of our time. The great shark, ..baba ooo

1 Like

Re: Where Is Jesusjrn, Sarassin, Merlin , Billy0naira by jesusjnreloaded(m): 2:48am On Aug 10, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Shameless liar!
Re: Where Is Jesusjrn, Sarassin, Merlin , Billy0naira by jesusjnreloaded(m): 2:48am On Aug 10, 2020
ElidaxZiel:
Where ?
Here!
Re: Where Is Jesusjrn, Sarassin, Merlin , Billy0naira by Galactico4ever(m): 2:51am On Aug 10, 2020
CodeTemplar:
You don't mean it.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Jesusjrn, Sarassin, Merlin , Billy0naira by CodeTemplar: 5:47am On Aug 10, 2020
jesusjnreloaded:
Shameless liar!
Thats what u r... lol.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Jesusjrn, Sarassin, Merlin , Billy0naira by jesusjnreloaded(m): 9:21am On Aug 10, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Thats what u r... lol.
You're so shameless... @Budaatum look at someone trying to steal your glory oh. Lol!
Re: Where Is Jesusjrn, Sarassin, Merlin , Billy0naira by jesusjnreloaded(m): 9:27am On Aug 10, 2020
GodSaklek:

We can't find merlin for almost 4 years now, he's nowhere to be found,he has deactivate his account long time ago, but as for Jesusjnr,he was chased away by LordReed and budaatum,jesusjnr mumu no be small, to my surprised, he was even commanding the sun to stand still till following day,grin grin.. When we all know that the sun doesn't move, it was earth that orbit it..
The guy is too foolish, he's the type that will foolishly wait for shark to swallow him because of lies they he red about Jonah...

I will not be surprised if he has commit suicide since January..
Hmmm... Una no go kill me with this una delusion oh. Everybody, suicide, suicide, so na who come dey hia?

As for the sun, if the sun can rise and set, it can stand still. There's no need to display your ignorance about that. As if everyone who says that doesn't know the sun doesn't move. Keep deceiving yaselves.
Re: Where Is Jesusjrn, Sarassin, Merlin , Billy0naira by CodeTemplar: 10:35am On Aug 10, 2020
jesusjnreloaded:
You're so shameless... @Budaatum look at someone trying to steal your glory oh. Lol!
I wonder if apostle Paul's writings are still erroneous ... lol.

All from the man who faults the Holy Ghost.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Jesusjrn, Sarassin, Merlin , Billy0naira by jesusjnreloaded(m): 10:45am On Aug 10, 2020
CodeTemplar:
I wonder if apostle Paul's writings are still erroneous ... lol.

All from the man who faults the Holy Ghost.
You mean, faults Paul your holy ghost? You should see a recent post I made about another error of his.

https://www.nairaland.com/6042947/how-dumb-confess-mouths-need

You should wonder how not to steal buda's glory. Thief!
Re: Where Is Jesusjrn, Sarassin, Merlin , Billy0naira by CodeTemplar: 10:46am On Aug 10, 2020
jesusjnreloaded:
You mean, faults Paul your holy ghost? You should see a recent post I made about another error of his.

https://www.nairaland.com/6042947/how-dumb-confess-mouths-need

You should wonder how not to steal buda's glory. Thief!
Your kidney is clearly paining you. lol.
Re: Where Is Jesusjrn, Sarassin, Merlin , Billy0naira by budaatum: 1:06pm On Aug 10, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Archeologists Finally Discover Bethsaida - Biblical Place Jesus Walked On Water / 5G Controversy: How Apostle Suleman Stopped The Arrest Of Rev Chris Oyakhilome / We're Bringing All Fulani Across Africa To Settle In Nigeria -Gov Bola Mohanmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.