Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Stop Sending Me Photos Of Bums During Ramadan-naira Marley Tells Fans(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stop Sending Me Photos Of Bums During Ramadan-naira Marley Tells Fans(video) (370 Views)

Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad / Yemi Alade Blasts Celebrities That Photoshop Their Bums To Increase Them / Toolz Asks Sheyi Shay For Undies,after Posting Pics Of Dress Revelaing Tits&bums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Sending Me Photos Of Bums During Ramadan-naira Marley Tells Fans(video) by Adebayodavid: 1:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
Popular Controversial Nigerian singer, Naira Marley, has taken to Twitter to address his brothers and sisters in Islam
Stop sending me photos of bums during Ramadan - Naira Marley tells fans (video)
Stop sending me photos of bums during ramadan-Naira Marley tells fans(video)
The ‘soapy’ crooner said they should stop asking him if he is fasting because he does not fall in the category of people not meant to fast

Marley also warned ladies to desist from sending him photos of their bums during this holy month of Ramadan The month of Ramadan is here and it is an important month in the lives of Muslims whereby they fast and seek God’s blessings as they draw closer to him.

During this period, a number of curious fans have made it their business to find out if their favourite Muslim celebrities are also fasting.

Speaking further, Marley also admonished ladies who send him photos of bums.

He said they should stop sending all those to him during this period of fasting because when it was not yet Ramadan, he never got those kinds of photos. At the end of the video, the singer then ate a piece of wafer he had been holding, to show that he is not fasting.

See the video below:
https://afrigistbase.com/stop-sending-me-photos-of-bums-during-ramadan-naira-marley-tells-fansvideo/
Re: Stop Sending Me Photos Of Bums During Ramadan-naira Marley Tells Fans(video) by Megatrix: 2:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
See Nigerians and their religious hypocrisy. The same musician with all his dirty and corrupt lyrics is now forming good Muslim during Ramadan. Nigerian religious people are scam. Hypocrites everywhere. One just exposed himself today on nairaland.
Re: Stop Sending Me Photos Of Bums During Ramadan-naira Marley Tells Fans(video) by TripA(m): 2:12pm On Apr 30, 2020
the truth is the Hypocrisy this period is just much from the way they act like last week they weren't clubing to looking for the end of the fast for that day like it a punishment and next month business as usual we are clear for the year cause we fasted that some bull
Re: Stop Sending Me Photos Of Bums During Ramadan-naira Marley Tells Fans(video) by yuswrld20(m): 2:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
dis 1 weak me ooo i dnt even no wat 2 say

(1) (Reply)

Dating Someone Based Only On Looks Is So Shallow – Singer, Seyi Shay / London Pastor Tobi EXPOSED In His Latest Interviews! / BREAKING :crazy Monkey Rides Up On Bicycle And Kidnap A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.