Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Zamfara To Osun: Planned Deportation Of Northern Youths Unlawful - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara To Osun: Planned Deportation Of Northern Youths Unlawful (39876 Views)

APC Presidential Primary: Osinbajo Lands In Zamfara, To Meet APC Delegates / Okowa: It Is Unlawful For Zamfara To Control Gold / Why APC Lost Zamfara To PDP – Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara To Osun: Planned Deportation Of Northern Youths Unlawful by Kuginzi: 4:41pm On Apr 30, 2020
raker300:
Those of you yorubas insulting, threatening and maligning wike for taking similar steps should bury their heads in shame!

They only crawl out of their holes to spread hate once SS or SE is involved
Mr Wailer!! Wike's case is different. There was no pandemic when Wike took that ugly decision of deportation of the Hausas from River State.
My guy, Abegi go bury your head&the head of other wailers in Potorpotor!
Re: Zamfara To Osun: Planned Deportation Of Northern Youths Unlawful by DexterousOne(m): 4:44pm On Apr 30, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Nigeria is not only tribe with diverse tribes. China, Indian, America fall in that class and they doing fine.

Stop using diversity as an excuse

Exactky so.

Nigerians are just problematic souls
That's all....

And the leaders exploit these

Nigerians need to stop being negative
That's why good things dont come here
Re: Zamfara To Osun: Planned Deportation Of Northern Youths Unlawful by Kingrefreshed: 4:47pm On Apr 30, 2020
LORDofODDS:

https://punchng.com/planned-deportation-of-northern-youths-unlawful-zamfara-warns-osun/

Let me check, so ofunja's are also following Gov. Footstep ?

Or are they afraid of Almajiri's also ?? But why ?? We thought North and West are brothers ?

Re: Zamfara To Osun: Planned Deportation Of Northern Youths Unlawful by drjprince: 4:51pm On Apr 30, 2020
[s]
post=89029594:

We guess that question is for your father and your mother at home?
Reply and let us know in time.
Miscreant.
Nairaland tout!
No be una fault, na fault of those encouraging your foolishness and stupidity on Nairaland.
Una no go just lie down for una mat for una village jejely for una miserable lives sha.
[/s] yen yen yen undecided
I understand you cant live a day without typing gibberish
Re: Zamfara To Osun: Planned Deportation Of Northern Youths Unlawful by mike318: 4:54pm On Apr 30, 2020
Honestly I hate to do this but I have had it up to my gout. This northerners so much believe in their Mohammed that when they were warned about social distancing they thought it was a Christian ploy to destabilize their worship one even went as far as washing his hands and drinking the water,see make e bi say na only west them dey come make they no carry am enter east oo THEY NEVER SEE ANYTHING.
Re: Zamfara To Osun: Planned Deportation Of Northern Youths Unlawful by rummmy: 4:56pm On Apr 30, 2020
DanseMacabre:
grin grin

So na only Almajiri boys Amotekun get mouth ontop

Meanwhile One Million Boys are having a field day in Lagos and environs.

But I thought some people said Amotekun has not yet been implemented

This matter tire me oooo.
amotekun is a living ghost... DOA.... If they operate..... Lagos economy will fall the next month...... FG will just open and upgrade other states seaports and airports.. Lagos and the Sw are only thriving on after the civil war monopoly by the FG ,outside that Lagos is shot hole..
Re: Zamfara To Osun: Planned Deportation Of Northern Youths Unlawful by Beosten(m): 4:56pm On Apr 30, 2020
raker300:
Those of you yorubas insulting, threatening and maligning wike for taking similar steps should bury their heads in shame!

Don't lump SS and SE together. You're from SE. Attache by force...

1 Like

Re: Zamfara To Osun: Planned Deportation Of Northern Youths Unlawful by emperor863(m): 4:57pm On Apr 30, 2020
Antichristus:

I blame Awo and Zik. In spite of the 1914 amalgamation, a purely administrative issue, the Southern Protectorate wasn’t meant to gain independence together with the Northern Protectorate in late 1950s. It was Awo and Zik who dragged these abhorrent rodents into the matter. Here we are today.

Since you know a little bit of history, let me update your knowledge.

You forgot to recollect how Azikiwe vehemently fought against the inclusion of a secessionist clause in our constitution during the pre independent conference in London. Tafawa Balewa and Obafemi Awolowo wanted a clause to be included in the independence constitution that will detail the processes to be followed in the event that any part of the country wanted to part ways but Azikiwe would not have anything like that.

The British, seeing the obvious advantage Azikiwe's position gives to their imperialist policy quickly vetoed the secessionist clause.

To the glory of God, see who are now clamoring for secession in the country.
Re: Zamfara To Osun: Planned Deportation Of Northern Youths Unlawful by Erosion2020: 5:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
Sincerely, it is illegal for Yorubas to deport their northern masters, same way it is legal for masters up north to deport their slaves down Sw.
Re: Zamfara To Osun: Planned Deportation Of Northern Youths Unlawful by sesan85(m): 5:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
raker300:

They only crawl out of their holes to spread hate once SS or SE is nvolved
Wike also deported your people to Ebonyi. You think he only deported Northerners? Clown!

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara To Osun: Planned Deportation Of Northern Youths Unlawful by shugabasbn: 5:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
Kano did the same thing to Katsina no media wahala.
Re: Zamfara To Osun: Planned Deportation Of Northern Youths Unlawful by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
[s]
post=89029594:

We guess that question is for your father and your mother at home?
Reply and let us know in time.
Miscreant.
Nairaland tout!
No be una fault, na fault of those encouraging your foolishness and stupidity on Nairaland.
Una no go just lie down for una mat for una village jejely for una miserable lives sha.
[/s]
Re: Zamfara To Osun: Planned Deportation Of Northern Youths Unlawful by Erosion2020: 5:03pm On Apr 30, 2020
anungangampu:
One Nigeria is threatened. The price the south will pay in keeping this country in the nearest years to come will be alarming.

Before people spill rubbish u don't import your poor indegens to another state to constitute nuisance. If the imported came rented house and lived, nobody would disturb them.
That's where the problems dey, Dem don't believe in renting and house not live within among others.
Herdmentality
Re: Zamfara To Osun: Planned Deportation Of Northern Youths Unlawful by tiredoflife(m): 5:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
Freeminda:
Lol. Imagine when Yoruba finally get independence, some people will go back to 20th century.

Including those rejoicing above. Yoruba land is where you make a living and you still hate the Yorubas so much grin grin

Straight to the point, Zamfara state government should remember Nigeria is made of three major ethnic group Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo. In times of PANDEMIC, INSECURITY (including war), Yoruba has every right to guard and safe her people.

If you feel uncomfortable, get sniper

When is this independence
And who is leading yorubas for it grin

1 Like

Re: Zamfara To Osun: Planned Deportation Of Northern Youths Unlawful by Erosion2020: 5:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
sesan85:
Wike also deported your people to Ebonyi. You think he only deported Northerners? Clown!
Which Ebonyi are talking about, did Ebonyi people look to u like those riffraff up North?
You people purposely love North because of Igbo.
Re: Zamfara To Osun: Planned Deportation Of Northern Youths Unlawful by jogodo5: 5:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
[s]
SangoOlukosoOba:

Hear yourself.

Nothing like tribe in America.

Do you know how many Mexicans, Chinese, Indians, Nigerians and others in America that can't speak English?

Hello, There is tribe. Dressing, values, diet, religion and everything plays.

What's common language? I asked you, don't we speak a common language in Nigeria.

You making no point. If Nigeria breaks based on your language beliefs, the country will break into over 50 countries.
[/s]
Re: Zamfara To Osun: Planned Deportation Of Northern Youths Unlawful by jogodo5: 5:08pm On Apr 30, 2020
[s]
SangoOlukosoOba:

There are Indian decent, Chinese and all other decents in America.

English is a general language in America. Don't we have a general language in Nigeria too?

You still not making a valid point here. Language is not an excuse and will never be an excuse. Canada has two major languages, how about that?
[/s]
Re: Zamfara To Osun: Planned Deportation Of Northern Youths Unlawful by Symorne(m): 5:08pm On Apr 30, 2020
Well, according to the news. They sneaked into the state.

Meaning they can be deported.
Re: Zamfara To Osun: Planned Deportation Of Northern Youths Unlawful by jogodo5: 5:10pm On Apr 30, 2020
[s]
SangoOlukosoOba:

Language you want to dive into now shey?

America has different languages.
Canada has two major language.
India has several.
China does.

So language is not a point. Tell me something else. Countries with more diverse religions and tribe have made it far. What's Nigeria's excuse.
[/s]
Re: Zamfara To Osun: Planned Deportation Of Northern Youths Unlawful by Erosion2020: 5:10pm On Apr 30, 2020
emperor863:

Since you know a little bit of history, let me update your knowledge.

You forgot to recollect how Azikiwe vehemently fought against the inclusion of a secessionist clause in our constitution during the pre independent conference in London. Tafawa Balewa and Obafemi Awolowo wanted a clause to be included in the independence constitution that will detail the processes to be followed in the event that any part of the country wanted to part ways but Azikiwe would not have anything like that.

The British, seeing the obvious advantage Azikiwe's position gives to their imperialist policy quickly vetoed the secessionist clause.

To the glory of God, see who are now clamoring for secession in the country.
May Zik continue to burn wherever he jam
Re: Zamfara To Osun: Planned Deportation Of Northern Youths Unlawful by middlebelter(m): 5:10pm On Apr 30, 2020
This Zamfara Gov, must be in the same category with Kogi Gov. What a problem child kind of Government? You careless allowed your citizens to flout the restrictions of movement law of another state and shamelessly attack the state for threatening to repatriate them? Has Kano not repatriated Almajeris to Kaduna, Katsina and Jigawa and vi's visa?

The arrogance of your state Government in Zamfara is stinking. A combination of ignorance, pride and stupidity. You want to continue to cause problems for other states?
Re: Zamfara To Osun: Planned Deportation Of Northern Youths Unlawful by CreekCommando: 5:10pm On Apr 30, 2020
raker300:

Too bad to be a Yoruba! Even thunder dey fear them because before thunder go detect where dey stand to strike, dey don change position. Spits!

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara To Osun: Planned Deportation Of Northern Youths Unlawful by jogodo5: 5:10pm On Apr 30, 2020
[s]
SangoOlukosoOba:

With those 3 examples have stated, is that not enough to buttress the point I stated earlier. Those are 3 great countries I listed, so your earlier assumption is void.
[/s]
Re: Zamfara To Osun: Planned Deportation Of Northern Youths Unlawful by sesan85(m): 5:14pm On Apr 30, 2020
Erosion2020:
Which Ebonyi are talking about, did Ebonyi people look to u like those riffraff up North?
You people purposely love North because of Igbo.
Wike deported beggars to the North, Ebonyi and Akwa Ibom. Did you even read it at all? Blockhead!

1 Like

Re: Zamfara To Osun: Planned Deportation Of Northern Youths Unlawful by Sandok(m): 5:14pm On Apr 30, 2020
They should keep quiet right and allow Northern people to import coronavirus into their state....
Re: Zamfara To Osun: Planned Deportation Of Northern Youths Unlawful by Blackking98(m): 5:16pm On Apr 30, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Nigeria is not only tribe with diverse tribes. China, Indian, America fall in that class and they doing fine.

Stop using diversity as an excuse
China is dominantly Buddhist
USA is dominantly Christian
India is dominantly Hindu
Nigeria is dominantly?
China is dominantly Han
USA is dominantly white
Nigeria is dominantly?
Oga religion or ethnicity gums a country together, Nigeria is not close to any, it's a forced marriage
Re: Zamfara To Osun: Planned Deportation Of Northern Youths Unlawful by MasterKernel: 5:16pm On Apr 30, 2020
[quote author=Freeminda post=89031210][/quote]

I have Yorubas around me, I don't hate them, but in general, we don't love each other, and the feeling is mutual.

We don't love each other, and let's not pretend about it. What we have for each other is respect.
Re: Zamfara To Osun: Planned Deportation Of Northern Youths Unlawful by Freeminda: 5:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
tiredoflife:

When is this independence
And who is leading yorubas for it grin

Please don't be tired of life. Life is so beautiful.

We were born to live life to the fullest wink
Re: Zamfara To Osun: Planned Deportation Of Northern Youths Unlawful by geraldswallow: 5:20pm On Apr 30, 2020
Who are they warning ? These people have killed that shit hole .
Re: Zamfara To Osun: Planned Deportation Of Northern Youths Unlawful by CodeTemplar: 5:21pm On Apr 30, 2020
Shameless zamfara people. Are almajiris suppose to be travelling at all?
Re: Zamfara To Osun: Planned Deportation Of Northern Youths Unlawful by franugo(m): 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2020
Lol...
Truly though, ur original comment was kinda off point. It added nothing whatsoever to d topic n I personally don't get where we are rising to embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Soro Soke: EndSARS Protesters Launch Online Radio / Goodluck Jonathan At Dickson’s Rally In Yenagoa (Photos) / I Regret Not Having A Yoruba As Speaker. Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.