Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

We Went From The Most Arrogant Chest Beaters To International Beggers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Went From The Most Arrogant Chest Beaters To International Beggers (801 Views)

Igbos Are Not Chest Beaters For Mouth (breaking) / Hypocrisy Of Chest Beaters / I Can't See Any Igbo E-warriors,chest Beaters Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Went From The Most Arrogant Chest Beaters To International Beggers by googi: 4:08pm On Apr 30, 2020
There was a debate about who does not cried for Nigeria does not have a conscience.

We have now turned to international beggars online, off line and in countries we despised.

Fake statistic of Nigerians as the most this or that from, especially from those that have never achieve anything, fly all over to cover our failure in our villages, towns and Country.

Weep for Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: We Went From The Most Arrogant Chest Beaters To International Beggers by Collegenews: 4:10pm On Apr 30, 2020
Not to be rude but can you read all you just typed again and see if you could comprehend any part of it?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Went From The Most Arrogant Chest Beaters To International Beggers by madone: 4:16pm On Apr 30, 2020
googi:
There was a debate about who does not cried for Nigeria does not have a conscience.

We have now turned to international beggars online, off line and in countries we despised.

Fake statistic of Nigerians as the most this or that from, especially from those that have never achieve anything, fly all over to cover our failure in our villages, towns and Country.

Weep for Nigerians.
igbotic English

4 Likes

Re: We Went From The Most Arrogant Chest Beaters To International Beggers by sweetsell: 4:17pm On Apr 30, 2020
Collegenews:
Not to be rude but can you read all just typed again and see if you could comprehend any part of it?
You can chose not to comprehend his message but the point is pretty obvious with begging now being perpetuated globally by shameless n despicable Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: We Went From The Most Arrogant Chest Beaters To International Beggers by 2by40ft: 4:27pm On Apr 30, 2020
The problem of Nigeria is always the lazy youth growing up to become the old corrupt fools.
From justification of unlawful ways to get money to tryin taking a shortcut to riches .

3 Likes

Re: We Went From The Most Arrogant Chest Beaters To International Beggers by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
Nigerians should be ashamed. It is now even clear that we are behind in Africa. Arrogant chest beating doesn't lead to any tangible results apart from delusions, and eventually schizophrenia.

Our failure to unite and forge a nation in the true sense is the final nail in the coffin.

1 Like

Re: We Went From The Most Arrogant Chest Beaters To International Beggers by iaamxavier(m): 4:40pm On Apr 30, 2020
googi:

Weep for Nigerians.

Are you from oyo state??

Can't you articulate a proper Grammar?
I have to take aspirin for reading this bull crap

1 Like

Re: We Went From The Most Arrogant Chest Beaters To International Beggers by googi: 4:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
Illiterate, is it the double negatives that confused you as intended or the emphasis?

Anyway, take Oyo out of this and cry for your own village. Charity begins at home.

Take anything I write to your English professor for analysis.

Focus on the shame a proud Country has been subjected to.

Remember, the same Country that produced many Firsts in Africa better than many European countries.

How have we fallen?

iaamxavier:

Are you from oyo state??

Can't you articulate a proper Grammar?
I have to take aspirin for reading this bull crap
Re: We Went From The Most Arrogant Chest Beaters To International Beggers by Beosten(m): 5:02pm On Apr 30, 2020
V
Re: We Went From The Most Arrogant Chest Beaters To International Beggers by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 30, 2020
I turned my phone upside down to decipher this write up.

1 Like

Re: We Went From The Most Arrogant Chest Beaters To International Beggers by Kobojunkie: 5:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
2by40ft:
The problem of Nigeria is always the lazy youth growing up to become the old corrupt fools.
From justification of unlawful ways to get money to tryin taking a shortcut to riches .
Oh wow!!! You blame the youths? What about their fathers and mothers/ ancestors whose poor choices and decisions ensured their lazy youths would have Nigeria the way it is today to deal with? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Went From The Most Arrogant Chest Beaters To International Beggers by 2by40ft: 5:56pm On Apr 30, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Oh wow!!! You blame the youths? What about their fathers and mothers/ ancestors whose poor choices and decisions ensured their lazy youths would have Nigeria the way it is today to deal with? grin grin grin
may be u didn't read what I wrote to the end.
Re: We Went From The Most Arrogant Chest Beaters To International Beggers by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 30, 2020
sweetsell:
You can chose not to comprehend his message but the point is pretty obvious with begging now being perpetuated globally by shameless n despicable Nigerians.

I get your point but this pandemic does not make Nigerians despicable. Rather it is a wake up call that things must change for better beginning with our own personal effort to uplift ourselves.
Re: We Went From The Most Arrogant Chest Beaters To International Beggers by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 30, 2020
googi:
Illiterate, is it the double negatives that confused you as intended or the emphasis?

Anyway, take Oyo out of this and cry for your own village. Charity begins at home.

Take anything I write to your English professor for analysis.

Focus on the shame a proud Country has been subjected to.

Remember, the same Country that produced many Firsts in Africa better than many European countries.

How have we fallen?

I agree with you that this pandemic exposes how mediocre we now are commensurate with our natural endowment.

My take is that the Nigerians who still have some decency and fight in them must use this development to make personal, long-lasting and productive changes so they can be far more useful to themselves and to Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Took 20m From Nnamdi Kanu / Tinubu Writes On Current APC Crisis / Chaos In Imo: Uzodimma No Longer In Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.