Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,825 members, 7,824,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

COVID-19: Governor Obaseki Extends Curfew In Edo By 14 Days (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Governor Obaseki Extends Curfew In Edo By 14 Days (Video) (18229 Views)

COVID-19: Governor Akeredolu's Son, Babajide, Tests Positive / COVID-19: Governor Umahi, Daughter And His 3 Aides Test Negative / Okowa's Daughter Tests Positive For COVID-19, Governor Goes In Isolation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Governor Obaseki Extends Curfew In Edo By 14 Days (Video) by Switruth: 5:13pm On Apr 30, 2020
Hemanwel:
Why is Edo State news so much on NL front page today?

Former CoS, Akerele's news - Edo

Amaka Okoro's news- Edo

Governor's 14-day curfew - Edo

BTW:

I think Edo State remains the most peaceful State in Nigeria. Are you with me?
. Yes it is just that when frat matter start e no dey easy. Just be clean. Edo is very peaceful.
Re: COVID-19: Governor Obaseki Extends Curfew In Edo By 14 Days (Video) by kemii5568: 5:15pm On Apr 30, 2020
[color=#] 1156656[/color]
Re: COVID-19: Governor Obaseki Extends Curfew In Edo By 14 Days (Video) by Brandonx(m): 5:17pm On Apr 30, 2020
Angelfrost:

That first line made me laugh... grin

We are talking Benin, and Nigeria as a whole... There is no such thing as Total lockdown, except maybe in the media...
I didn't go out during the lockdown, and my area was also calm that means most persons didn't go out.
Re: COVID-19: Governor Obaseki Extends Curfew In Edo By 14 Days (Video) by anonymous1759(m): 5:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
Admissionclass:
One Nigeria is a scam if only you get to listen to Nnamdi kanu speeches.Nigeria is a country formed by the white men not by its local African people .Nigeria was once a company not a nation ask yourself did we name Nigeria by ourselves? a country created by forceful merging warring tribes and empires together .imagine joining oyo,benin,sokoto empires together to form a nation immediately the white left their differences and hatred started manifesting immediately our colonial masters left unless we accept reality and truth and separate for good Nigeria is a time bomb is looming wait 2023 if tinubu does not win the election you will know if yorubas truly love their fulani brothers or eyes service.

The most develop countries in the world are formed by tribes and people who have a lot in common,cultures,food,clothing , religion unlike Nigeria where our colonial masters forcelly merged the Islamic North with the Christian South and expect us to have peace what an illusion.

No need to spill hatreds please I personally want ipob out of Nigeria. Countries who have more population than us despite the diversity are still doing good.
Your ipob are not free from corruption, you speak as if Igbos ain't corrupt. All Eastern state would have been like Lagos or Abuja or one of the most developed or corrupt free state in Nigeria.
The major problem we've in Nigeria is corruption, take it out Nigeria will be Grate. Some inter racial marriage still lasts more than same tribe marriages. All what Nigeria needs is get rid of corruption.

Nnamdi Kanu will insults UK today and will beg them tomorrow for support to help him actualize Biafra. He's just playing bitter politics, all the things he accuses the Yoruba tribe of is what he does with the oyinbos. Buttlick Tinubu is not the problem of the Igbos, what Tinubu is doing is what Obi did with Atiku in 2019 stop all this madness. Buhari please let Biafra Go. Give them their 5 States let's see if they'll truly leave.
Re: COVID-19: Governor Obaseki Extends Curfew In Edo By 14 Days (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 5:19pm On Apr 30, 2020
Brandonx:

I didn't go out during the lockdown, and my area was also calm that means most persons didn't go out.

Okay... Good for you. But, that's akin to one out of a thousand!!! I hope your assumption is good enough.
Re: COVID-19: Governor Obaseki Extends Curfew In Edo By 14 Days (Video) by kemii370: 5:19pm On Apr 30, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Governor Obaseki Extends Curfew In Edo By 14 Days (Video) by Josephobaz1985: 5:21pm On Apr 30, 2020
shugabasbn:
Wise decision n hope he will support it will social palliative measures
if I ask you to feed my 12 members family in 2 months, what would be your palliative to me? One rubber of rice?
Re: COVID-19: Governor Obaseki Extends Curfew In Edo By 14 Days (Video) by grammarian247(m): 5:22pm On Apr 30, 2020
Brandonx:
This is laughable because it's seems like it's an Avenue for the Nigerian police to make money. There should be a total lockdown, all this curfew doesn't work.

If I hear that total lockdown for your mouth again, I won't say more than this
Re: COVID-19: Governor Obaseki Extends Curfew In Edo By 14 Days (Video) by Josephobaz1985: 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2020
grammarian247:

If I hear that total lockdown for your mouth again, I won't say more than this
people shouting total lockdown are the poor and jobless people jobless before the cv
Re: COVID-19: Governor Obaseki Extends Curfew In Edo By 14 Days (Video) by kemii3446: 5:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Governor Obaseki Extends Curfew In Edo By 14 Days (Video) by osazsky(m): 5:37pm On Apr 30, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is here already
There's nothing you can do about it

You can pretend all you want and ignore the happenings

But things ain't gonna be the same again

Up Jesus
will u make it? Those that have died from d virus are d raptured ones.those of us left will experience the govt of d beast just exactly what revelations says in d bible
Re: COVID-19: Governor Obaseki Extends Curfew In Edo By 14 Days (Video) by kemii3653: 5:54pm On Apr 30, 2020
[color=#] 643058[/color]
Re: COVID-19: Governor Obaseki Extends Curfew In Edo By 14 Days (Video) by Ayubaossy(m): 5:57pm On Apr 30, 2020
Gud news
Re: COVID-19: Governor Obaseki Extends Curfew In Edo By 14 Days (Video) by kemii7270: 6:02pm On Apr 30, 2020
[color=#] 740888[/color]
Re: COVID-19: Governor Obaseki Extends Curfew In Edo By 14 Days (Video) by Stefenijoan002(f): 6:06pm On Apr 30, 2020
AhlexOfficial:
Our traditionalists have failed us!
A whole Edo State!, with the large numbers of flying super eagles and eaglets we have over over there, so none of them can come out with a vaccine? Shameful!
you should not be waiting for them why not do you .coz it takes a wizard to know a wizard .
Re: COVID-19: Governor Obaseki Extends Curfew In Edo By 14 Days (Video) by kemii4749: 6:12pm On Apr 30, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Governor Obaseki Extends Curfew In Edo By 14 Days (Video) by kemii6931: 6:23pm On Apr 30, 2020
[color=#] 2540642[/color]
Re: COVID-19: Governor Obaseki Extends Curfew In Edo By 14 Days (Video) by Kpalobi(m): 6:23pm On Apr 30, 2020
Afam4eva:
Meanwhile the headquarter to Corona virus in Nigeria wants to ease the lockdown.

After the quarantine of the flood in the ark, Noah and his family did not step out immediately.

He sent a Raven first to scan the environment and later sent a dove that came back with a green leaf in its mouth as an indication things were safe before he went out with his family.

DO NOT RUSH OUT ON MONDAY BECAUSE GOVT HAS EASED THE LOCKDOWN AND START MIXING WITH PEOPLE.

Stay home.
Stay safe.

MAKE SURE THINGS ARE SAFE.

My name is Taylor Nazzal

Wisdom
Re: COVID-19: Governor Obaseki Extends Curfew In Edo By 14 Days (Video) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 30, 2020
Brandonx:
This is laughable because it's seems like it's an Avenue for the Nigerian police to make money. There should be a total lockdown, all this curfew doesn't work.
and some would still complain buhari is a tyrant cum illerate
Re: COVID-19: Governor Obaseki Extends Curfew In Edo By 14 Days (Video) by AhlexOfficial(m): 6:58pm On Apr 30, 2020
Stefenijoan002:
you should not be waiting for them why not do you .coz it takes a wizard to know a wizard .

It also takes a witch to know a wizard.. You grab?

Re: COVID-19: Governor Obaseki Extends Curfew In Edo By 14 Days (Video) by cyrilamx(m): 7:22pm On Apr 30, 2020
AhlexOfficial:
Our traditionalists have failed us!
A whole Edo State!, with the large numbers of flying super eagles and eaglets we have over over there, so none of them can come out with a vaccine? Shameful!
or rather auctioneers of miracles aka mogs are those who actually failed us cos they bragged they hv powers to heal the sick and raise the devil. Many even claim to HV direct access to God and can ask him to do anything. when they were caught pants down, some started dishing out conspiracy theories on how 5G is the cause of covid-19 and the bald-headed one even attack the pope as one of the cause of covid-19. merchants of God's words.
Re: COVID-19: Governor Obaseki Extends Curfew In Edo By 14 Days (Video) by Isoduwa(m): 7:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
�����
Re: COVID-19: Governor Obaseki Extends Curfew In Edo By 14 Days (Video) by Esandoctor(m): 7:56pm On Apr 30, 2020
Abcdefghij10000:
Good move by the governor. But wait o, how does observing curfew concerns coronavirus, does coronavirus hunt at night now. Someone should enlighten me on this.
he want to go for second tenure, he no want Benin people vex
Re: COVID-19: Governor Obaseki Extends Curfew In Edo By 14 Days (Video) by raHmonEy001: 7:58pm On Apr 30, 2020
Good. That's wah we need��
Re: COVID-19: Governor Obaseki Extends Curfew In Edo By 14 Days (Video) by bjcoptmistic: 8:02pm On Apr 30, 2020
People of God with good heart
Am here to beg for help. As our people used to say"it is better to beg than to steal. It has been akk difficult for me and my family. Beginning of the year my sister had an accident that nearly cost her life .she was in coma several days . I spent almost my savings saving her life in the hospital . It became much hard on me when this awful pandemic breakout in Lagos and government proposed this lockdown . I was hoping that soon everything is going to be over without knowing it will take a long time like this for me to hustle and meet up again.
With heaviness in my heart, being a hustler who can survive with any job available but none to be seen. I am humbly begging the good ones who can help me to feed . Am begging you with God's name to help the needy .Anything is enough for me. God will bless you as you find it in your heart to give a little you have . Acc no: 2148229145
Bank name: UBA
Thanks for your consideration
Re: COVID-19: Governor Obaseki Extends Curfew In Edo By 14 Days (Video) by Benwallt(m): 11:46pm On Apr 30, 2020
Hemanwel:
Why is Edo State news so many on NL front page today?

Amaka Okoro's news- Edo

BTW:

Amaka Okonkwo just escape. No peace
Re: COVID-19: Governor Obaseki Extends Curfew In Edo By 14 Days (Video) by Nobody: 6:16am On May 01, 2020
Brandonx:
total lockdown?? Would u feed the Hungry ones ??
Re: COVID-19: Governor Obaseki Extends Curfew In Edo By 14 Days (Video) by govomotors: 10:16am On May 01, 2020
EditorAdorableM:
Wait o, does the virus operate only at night?
No but Edo pilot take off at night.
Re: COVID-19: Governor Obaseki Extends Curfew In Edo By 14 Days (Video) by Ashawoboi27(m): 12:02pm On May 01, 2020
Hemanwel:
Why is Edo State news so many on NL front page today?

Amaka Okoro's news- Edo

Enugu js the most peaceful state in Nigeria

BTW:

Re: COVID-19: Governor Obaseki Extends Curfew In Edo By 14 Days (Video) by samictelecoms12(m): 2:02pm On May 01, 2020
Chai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo arrives Addis Ababa for AU Election Observation Mission / AEDC Gives Reason For Low Power Outage, Apologises To Customers / Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.