Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Soldier & Mobile Police Officer Fight Over Who Is More Superior (covid-19) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier & Mobile Police Officer Fight Over Who Is More Superior (covid-19) (1325 Views)

Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers / Lastma And Undercover Police Officer Fight Seriously Over Use Of BRT Lane! (vid) / Mobile Police Officers Protest In Maiduguri Over Non-Payment Of Allowance (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier & Mobile Police Officer Fight Over Who Is More Superior (covid-19) by jumia1: 4:50pm On Apr 30, 2020
A soldier and a mobile police officer were filmed arguing about who is superior.

The verbal altercation took place in the middle of a highway and occured as a result of a disagreement over road usage.

The soldier got out of his car, left the door open, and confronted the mobile police officer who placed himself in front of the car.

"You don't know your senior, abi? Am I your mate?" The police officer said, pointing his finger in the soldier's face.

"Are you my senior?" The soldier countered, adding, "God will punish you. Are you my senior?"

Getting aggressive, the soldier said, "I'll change it for you now. Am I your mate?"

Meanwhile, the police officer kept pointing at him, asking, "you don't know your senior abi?"

As the argument unfolded, citizens, who were sitting on top of bags of goods placed in open trucks, watched both uniformed men with interest.

Watch the video :http://jumiaforum.com/soldier-mobile-police-officer-fight-over-who-is-more-superior/

Re: Soldier & Mobile Police Officer Fight Over Who Is More Superior (covid-19) by 1stola: 4:54pm On Apr 30, 2020
Lol
Two idiots
Re: Soldier & Mobile Police Officer Fight Over Who Is More Superior (covid-19) by Xcelinteriors(f): 4:56pm On Apr 30, 2020
I have beautiful wallpaper for 3000 per roll. Check my signature
Re: Soldier & Mobile Police Officer Fight Over Who Is More Superior (covid-19) by Orubebe01: 4:56pm On Apr 30, 2020
Two agbayas
Re: Soldier & Mobile Police Officer Fight Over Who Is More Superior (covid-19) by Yenefer(f): 4:58pm On Apr 30, 2020
Chukwu and chukwu
Re: Soldier & Mobile Police Officer Fight Over Who Is More Superior (covid-19) by Olachase(m): 5:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
m.
Re: Soldier & Mobile Police Officer Fight Over Who Is More Superior (covid-19) by ArcFresky(m): 5:02pm On Apr 30, 2020
We treat people in uniform like they were gods, while in the real sense, they should serve us, cos we clothe, house and feed them.

But fear.... Nigerians too dey fear.
Re: Soldier & Mobile Police Officer Fight Over Who Is More Superior (covid-19) by psucc(m): 5:19pm On Apr 30, 2020
ArcFresky:
We treat people in uniform like they were gods, while in the real sense, they should serve us, cos we clothe, house and feed them.

But fear.... Nigerians too dey fear.
This would have been ideal if the government itself is responsible. Thus, we only cloth, house and feed criminals who uses the same gun we buy for them to hunt us.

Worst still is the FG's response to the killing of a citizen by a police officer in Aba where Lai Mohammed spewed the most sickening statement in human history.
Re: Soldier & Mobile Police Officer Fight Over Who Is More Superior (covid-19) by GodPunishCorona: 5:21pm On Apr 30, 2020
Restlessness everywhere in the country
Re: Soldier & Mobile Police Officer Fight Over Who Is More Superior (covid-19) by Danelo(m): 5:26pm On Apr 30, 2020
Se Omo age mi ni
Re: Soldier & Mobile Police Officer Fight Over Who Is More Superior (covid-19) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
Weytin consine me

Re: Soldier & Mobile Police Officer Fight Over Who Is More Superior (covid-19) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 30, 2020
Cause of Altercation: Power intoxication.
Re: Soldier & Mobile Police Officer Fight Over Who Is More Superior (covid-19) by TheGiftedOne(m): 9:27pm On Apr 30, 2020
Irresponsible uniformed men....
Re: Soldier & Mobile Police Officer Fight Over Who Is More Superior (covid-19) by Engrgreg231(m): 9:31pm On Apr 30, 2020
Wetin dey worry this two family men
Re: Soldier & Mobile Police Officer Fight Over Who Is More Superior (covid-19) by Aladdin1(m): 10:27pm On Apr 30, 2020
The height of irresponsibility and power drunkeness.They should fight and kill each other already.And stop poking fingers in each others Anus.Idiotic uniform men that cannot respect themselves.
Re: Soldier & Mobile Police Officer Fight Over Who Is More Superior (covid-19) by jumia1: 3:46pm On May 03, 2020
?
Re: Soldier & Mobile Police Officer Fight Over Who Is More Superior (covid-19) by Mightyhaiz: 7:49pm On May 03, 2020
That soja boy no see gun?

Re: Soldier & Mobile Police Officer Fight Over Who Is More Superior (covid-19) by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 03, 2020
But a soldier senior police na.
Even a private is more respected than a sergeant.
Re: Soldier & Mobile Police Officer Fight Over Who Is More Superior (covid-19) by jumia1: 9:19pm On May 12, 2020
A LASTMA official was allegedly beaten to a coma by a police officer while he was on duty in Apapa, Lagos.

According to the daughter of the LASTMA official, her father, Roland Fuludu, was beaten by SP Femi, a police officer attached to the Apapa Zone 13 of Lagos State.

Click and watch:https://wahalablog.com/lastma-official-allegedly-beaten-to-coma-by-police-officer-while-on-duty-in-apapa/

(1) (Reply)

Singer Seunfunmi Shares How Hubby Died During Crossfire Between Police & Robbers / A Reply To Mr Egona Abraham(psl) “lies” Against Me� / Alfa’ Captured Having Sxx With Mad Woman In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.