Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

A Reply To Mr Egona Abraham(psl) “lies” Against Me� - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Reply To Mr Egona Abraham(psl) “lies” Against Me� (1327 Views)

Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) / Egona Abraham Exposed!!!! / Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Reply To Mr Egona Abraham(psl) “lies” Against Me� by Mamateee2020: 12:12pm On Jan 28, 2022
Well, since I exited the PSL Telegram
Channel on my own accord, I won’t be able to defend the lies Mr Egonna has packaged against me hence; he and the rest can read up here!

It baffles me that an adult, probably over 40 would tell huge lies. He can’t tell a sentence without telling a sweet lie. Oga FAB, my name is Tee; I always use my REAL page to address your blabbing. I don’t play games and I’ll never tell a lie cos you owe me family and I over 17million Naira!!!! Why should I be scared of you? Hell No!
Now, nah jeje I siddon wey you carry my matter enter your Telegram channel. You’re just so jobless, instead of you to work out your ass on how to pay those you’re owing. You’ve lost it Sir! But trust me, I WILL TALK. Even the law isn’t against publishing what is true, get this!
1. You didn’t arrest me! How can you arrest me? You’re owing me millions. You asked me out and traveled all the way to visit me with your wandering small dick, you had body odor and you were smoking; I even corrected you not to smoke while driving. So, how can you say I’m a pig and your car was smelling. Don’t be silly, the smell of your decayed teeth and weed(Igbo) was smelling, even the AC in your car couldn’t function properly cos the smoke was too much.
2. You petitioned me that I published a post on Nairaland and called you a scam; I was surprised you didn’t include in your petition that I accused you of asking me out, intending to sleep with me and all(well, I know you have sense) I’m glad you confused to the police that you indeed asked me out and came after me. YOUR PETITION WAS THAT I CALLED YOU A SCAM AND DEFAMED YOUR FRAUDULENT COMPANY (PSL) Well, I stood my grounds cos you are indeed a scam with all due respect. In the bye-laws, you said refund will be paid after 60 months. It’s over a year and I should worship you?
You’re even expecting an apology �������Apology for? Oga FAB, I DIDN’T SLEEP IN POLICE CUSTODY, Nigeria law system isn’t so weak, stop telling lies. How can you lock me up? You dey owe me money, you still wan Bleep me and you think you’ll be able to lock me up? Open your eyes and wake up from that yeye dream Sir. This is Nigeria, you think it’s a corrupt place like your heart, brain and mouth?
I’m not supposed to reply you cos you don’t deserve my attention but get my name outta your mouth. You’re just so obsessed with me. If you want to talk about me, say THE TRUTH
3. I wonder the police that knew I was a yeye person before I got there. You cooked up so many lies and yes, I insulted the police woman that called me cos I’ve been receiving so many calls from different numbers claiming to be police and that I should report at the station ( I shock) I blasted the woman cos I felt she was a ritualist who needed me to come somewhere so that I’ll be kidnapped. After I knew she was real, I apologized to her and she accepted my apology. I stood my fucking grounds, I WILL NEVER APOLIGIZE TO A MAN THAT SCAMMED MY FAMILY OF 17million Naira plus. WAKE UP
LASTLY, I’m not forming Oyinbo!!! I’m a MSC holder and I’m properly trained. I get education, morale, sense and self-respect and that’s why you couldn’t sleep with me even with the exotic car you came with. Why? Cos I can’t sleep with a fake pastor and debtor. Even if I want to cheat on my husband, it can’t be you FAB. Byeeee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Reply To Mr Egona Abraham(psl) “lies” Against Me� by Mamateee2020: 12:39pm On Jan 28, 2022
Tomorrow’s my birthday and I’m busy with preparations(forgive my typos and break, dear readers)
Oga FAB arrested me� my home address that he gave police sef was wrong (e go steal am from the form I filled when I wanted to join) I went to answer a petition against me and I went without a lawyer cos I just couldn’t sum it up. I’ve promised myself not to spend a dime on FAB and I’ll get my money COMPLETE from him. You have money to pay lawyers and all but can’t pay your debts. My dad is 70years, you have his millions with you………. Did I just hear someone call you a pastor, lol. Pastor Osinwin! Same way I told you then that; your short dick isn’t supposed to stand towards a your wife talk more of another married woman. You’re a great debtor! Pay people but no, nah so so lies, Mr Talkative. You’re a man, stop behaving like a woman.
Abeg, nobody should comment on this thread. It’s for MR EGONNA AND THOSE HE LIED TO. If you want to say anything to him, go write yours.
I know FAB will soon pay for this post to be brought down as usual, he can’t handle the truth✌️But we muveeeee.
I rest my pen �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Reply To Mr Egona Abraham(psl) “lies” Against Me� by MamaWonder19: 12:57pm On Jan 28, 2022
FAB, do you even know the law? Stop misleading people, pls.
I repeat, publishing the TRUTH online is no crime. I wonder why bloggers are yet to be arrested. As long as you’re not telling a lie like Mr Egonna Abraham does. Did PSL scam me and my family? YES
Did PSL promise refund after 60days? YES
Did PSL pay us after the 60days? NO
What is PSL? A scam
Nothing concern me and your wife o
Nah she first put mouth for my matter on ya Telegram channel. Igi imu jina sori ✌️I no be pastor wife hence I don’t know how to pretend biko. Gettout and stop tushing what’s not. Stop creating fear into people’s mind so that they WON’T be able to fight/ask for their money.
DON’T BE SILLY

Re: A Reply To Mr Egona Abraham(psl) “lies” Against Me� by Mamateee2020: 6:47pm On Jan 28, 2022
Dearest FAB, stay one place nah
Why are you angry that I’m posting you and saying the facts? Oh! Nah only you sabi post person � you’re a joker. You only got away the first time cos I didn’t get screenshots of the rubbish you sprewed about me. This time around, bring it on, Mr Pastor! Stop attacking innocent people……… So many PSLites are fedup of you but won’t say it to your face just to remain in the group.
I just hope you’re also telling your policewoman the nonsense you’re saying about me. Agbaya buruku oshi, I dey my lane, you posted me writing trash and you expect me to keep mute? Nah guilty cow go shut up. Like I said, bring it on!!!!!!!!! NO OLD MAN BEGGED FOR ME✌️ Them dey use mouth beg LAW? I repeat, don’t be silly abeg. I no send your ass✌️
Re: A Reply To Mr Egona Abraham(psl) “lies” Against Me� by Fogbonjaiye1: 6:52pm On Jan 28, 2022
Madam Tee, nairaland is not the court of law.
Let me boldly tell you this: FAB is not a scammer. That's for sure.
I also invested million in the PSL and I've not gotten over 60% of my invested money not to talk of profit which is not feasible.
Please stop spreading lies about FAB.
You have a case to answer to in March this year.
Nairaland is not a court of law.
I come in peace
Re: A Reply To Mr Egona Abraham(psl) “lies” Against Me� by chimdum(m): 6:56pm On Jan 28, 2022
It's quite unfortunate that you have decided to tarnish the image of the PSL Leadman and cook up all lies against him just because you are seeking for sentiment from the public. Truly, Tee or whatever you are called, you will never go unpunished. Continue in your defamation of character and soon nemesis will catch up with you. You claimed PSL is owing you and your family Millions. I want you to remember that records don't lie okay. As you have vowed to destroy the Lord's anointed, nature will deal with you squarely.
Re: A Reply To Mr Egona Abraham(psl) “lies” Against Me� by Mamateee2020: 7:57pm On Jan 28, 2022
Who are these ones on my post Anointed keh, LOL
Defamation!!!!! Why can’t you tell your FAB to seal his mouth when he started yarning trash about me? Records don’t lie? Ahhhhhh!!! Abi he wan say he no owe me and my family millions. Well, I no get issues with anyone. I am only replying Mr Egonna Abraham, he should read up his reply here. I never go Gistlover, he’s screaming defamation of character!!!! What character He’s a woman, a man that talks and exchanges words must have a short dick for real. I know this post will be brought down soon, he’s working towards it as usual but FAB should know my parents are super proud of me and I’M LEGALLY AND HAPPILY married. It’s not my fault that you couldn’t sleep with me. Blame my parents for instilling good morales in me.
You should have reported to the police that I wrongfully accused you of fidelity and sexual harassment. Why did you keep mute on that, LOL
Wo, post more trash about me and get your reply here✌️

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Mr Egona Abraham(psl) “lies” Against Me� by Mamateee2020: 8:04pm On Jan 28, 2022
How can I be shameless This man is so pained o, LOL. You scammed my family and I still dey talk trash. FAB, are you alright Sir? You need God’s intervention, Mr Pastor and is this how a pastor behaves? Shows you’re a fake pastor.
My parents were still proud of me after you scammed them. Remember, I introduced them to your company. They didn’t even doubt me for a seconds. The energy you’re channeling into my matter ehn……… I SO LOVE IT, joblessness!!!!
I repeat, posting the truth/fact on the internet is no crime. Read that and digest it!!! Una no go hire better lawyer wey pass through school………. I POSTED THIS AND I OWN IT✌️ Don’t wait until March, lol……. You know what to do, kindly report to the police that you’re being defamed and never to attached these.

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Mr Egona Abraham(psl) “lies” Against Me� by Mamateee2020: 8:07pm On Jan 28, 2022
If they call your wife olosho now, you’ll start crying o, lmao. You keep calling me olosho repeatedly o, your lawyer won’t call you to order now!!! I’m somebody’s wife too. FAB, mind yourself o!!!!!!!!
Olosho that you couldn’t see her pants even after the awful songs you composed for me all in the name of LOVE. Be careful o
You know, I’m never pained about anything you say about me cos you’re full of lies. You know anything I say is true that’s why you dey always knack head for wall each time I write anything. No time for iregbe.

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Mr Egona Abraham(psl) “lies” Against Me� by Mamateee2020: 8:23pm On Jan 28, 2022
chimdum:
It's quite unfortunate that you have decided to tarnish the image of the PSL Leadman and cook up all lies against him just because you are seeking for sentiment from the public. Truly, Tee or whatever you are called, you will never go unpunished. Continue in your defamation of character and soon nemesis will catch up with you. You claimed PSL is owing you and your family Millions. I want you to remember that records don't lie okay. As you have vowed to destroy the Lord's anointed, nature will deal with you squarely.

I claimed PSL is owing me? Or PSL is owing me?
I seek nothing from anyone. This thread is ONLY to reply the nonesense being said about me. I have a right to defend the trash being said about me and that’s why I can boldly attach a receipt to it. As the FAKE Lord’s anointed have vowed to make my family and I go through hell before getting the money we gave him in peace, May nature deal with your anointed squarely �Amen

2 Likes

Re: A Reply To Mr Egona Abraham(psl) “lies” Against Me� by Mamateee2020: 8:26pm On Jan 28, 2022
Fogbonjaiye1:
I also invested million in the PSL and I've not gotten over 60% of my invested money not to talk of profit which is not feasible.
I come in peace

You come in peace? Are you at peace with yourself? Nairaland can’t even be a court of law. I can’t keep repeating myself; read the topic again and understand simple English. This is to reply the jagajaga he’s saying about me. Kindly enlighten your MOG that saying; we shall see is a threat to my life too. Well, what do I know!!! Nah FAB dey use fake page reply me but still, we muveeee

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Mr Egona Abraham(psl) “lies” Against Me� by Jideluck(m): 8:39pm On Jan 28, 2022
Honestly speaking, you need to take your medicine and stop parading yourself so cheap on nairaland. Stop polishing lies or else your mouth will lead you in dungeon where you will not be able to come out unscathed. My 1 cent advice for you
Re: A Reply To Mr Egona Abraham(psl) “lies” Against Me� by Mamateee2020: 9:46pm On Jan 28, 2022
Jideluck:
Honestly speaking, you need to take your medicine and stop parading yourself so cheap on nairaland. Stop polishing lies or else your mouth will lead you in dungeon where you will not be able to come out unscathed. My 1 cent advice for you

I’ve been expecting you, Jide! You can never disappoint me.
Why are you bothered about me being in a dungeon…… LOL, una wan kidnap me. Nawa o, on to my money, una wan use my money arrange kidnappers abi? Oya, I put it to you and others✌️Give it a try!!! I am a woman whose freedom can NEVER be seized cos I’m not a criminal.
Kindly go face your family and get a better life Sir
Good night

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Mr Egona Abraham(psl) “lies” Against Me� by Mamateee2020: 6:30am On Jan 29, 2022
Mr Egonna Abraham!!!! It’s the fact that you can’t accept that I got married at 25 for me. I’m not the cause of your misery. If late marriage is a norm in your lineage can you just accept it and move on? Your people didn’t tell you my husband came? Aren’t you owing my husband 12million Naira We’re still together, that didn’t break us cos our union is Gods’
It’s so foolish of you sprewing rubbish, no regards for your family. I’m glad you have daughters too, hopefully one agbaya like you will call them names soon. You know why I NO SEND YOU AT ALL? It’s because you’re Abraham the chronic liar. There’s nothing you’ll say that will shock me. Just like a fool @ 40✌️Get a life, focus on your life and how to pay debts wey dey your head!!! Why my matter come hook you for neck like bone off croacker fish? Omo, this matter off me o. Face front, attend the individuals and family whose happiness and sweat is tied down with you.
No be today pastor dey fornicate, you’re one of them……….. Accept and move on
You can read all I wrote without headache unlike you wey no go school; no education whatsoever ✌️and it’s so so evident on how you behave. School is indeed not a scam!!! GROW UP

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Mr Egona Abraham(psl) “lies” Against Me� by twise4242(f): 2:42pm On Jan 29, 2022
chimdum:
u are original lieir lady tee is telling the fact

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Mr Egona Abraham(psl) “lies” Against Me� by Mamateee2020: 4:09pm On Jan 29, 2022
Nawa o
Una dey force people to come debunk����
Abeg, nobody should defend me. I don’t need it
I own this space, I need only my writeups to be printed out as evidence in court. So, check the bye-laws……….. Nah me edit refund in 60days
Nah lie go injure JIDE AND ABRAHAM
Ya not even ready for me, I’m not one of those you can silence with your lies. PSLites know the fact even if they cheer you up on the Telegram Channel. Keep imposing fear in them so that they won’t have the courage to ask for their money.
I will keep typing and typing, brats

Re: A Reply To Mr Egona Abraham(psl) “lies” Against Me� by BigYash: 9:31pm On Jan 29, 2022
Na wah for wire road..
Re: A Reply To Mr Egona Abraham(psl) “lies” Against Me� by dettolgel: 3:37am On Jan 30, 2022
Fogbonjaiye1:
I come in peace

Why can't the Abraham guy refund her and her family the money or if there is penalty deduct it and give them their balance?

I sense that you are either the Egonna guy or you are running the scam with him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Reply To Mr Egona Abraham(psl) “lies” Against Me� by Localgrandpa: 3:42am On Jan 30, 2022
So nigerians still dey fall for all this fake investment schemes...una mumu no dey end
Re: A Reply To Mr Egona Abraham(psl) “lies” Against Me� by Mamateee2020: 5:34am On Jan 30, 2022
Jide, Jide, Jide �������
You be agba scammer, Mr Egonna has instilled some fraudulent acts and drama into you. You need JESUS o
So, I made a typo error at the beginning of my post. PSL and Abraham promised refund after 60DAYS and not 60 MONTHS. Jide wan twist am.
Show me a sane person that will enter a deal with 60 months refund policy(don’t let me insult you cos you deserve big time brain reset)
I never see those wey wan show solidarity to PSL. You refused to pay people since 2020 and you want them to come debunk. Best is, give them their money as motivation!!! They will come out and assist you.
I’m just happy that, you can only feel like gods on that your Telegram Channel. Anything outside that nah ZERO. I REPEAT, nobody should comment on my post (No support me, No buttress my point) I’m more than enough to sort myself, I’m not a coward looking for supporters. Nah guilty person dey do that kind thing.
You can comment if you are against this✌️ If you support me, only support me in prayers.
…….. I also read a section where Abraham was claiming Samuel shared opportunities from PSL with me, lmao. This guy can so feel himself!!!! Uncle Abraham, I didn’t even reply the guy! I no show interest. You think I’ll put my money anywhere again? However, I got to know IPC doesn’t belong to you. Why are you acting like a shareholder, yeye dey smell. I can’t wait to get my money and continue my PIGGERY. Pigs are far far better off! I left cos they say you be pastor! I wish I knew you were a FAKE pastor! Pastor wey dey shift pant, smoke and lie.

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Mr Egona Abraham(psl) “lies” Against Me� by Mamateee2020: 5:39am On Jan 30, 2022
WHAT CASE IS IN COURT??
You petitioned me for calling you a scam! The case is in court! You don report give law! Why not shut your dirty stinking mouth. Instead, the agbaya table my matter for Telegram Channel. I would have ignored the boy if he told the truth but those liesssssssssss!!! I’m not so mature to ignore filthy talks about me. Hey boy(Abraham) and those he lied to (he sabi formulate story ehn, agba newscaster) THIS IS A REPLY TO EVERYTHING YOU SAID TO ME FIRST!!!!
I repeat again, PSL is a SCAM! The company and its owner; Egonna Abraham scammed my family and I of over 17million Naira.
Happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Mr Egona Abraham(psl) “lies” Against Me� by andyanders: 12:46pm On Jan 30, 2022
Nigerians are something else. You are owing a person, who invested in your company by trust, and some persons herein, don't want her to talk 'cus the debtor is a mog? We're lost in this country.

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Mr Egona Abraham(psl) “lies” Against Me� by Mamateee2020: 4:30pm On Mar 10, 2022
Hello FAB,
It’s been a while!!! Not that I went into hiding lol. I was forced to ignore you cos you’ll never stop ruining your mouth. Let’s get this straight; you sent 1.5m out of 17m!!! I already instructed my family members to return the money but the Oga handling your case said NO NEED!
Now, why did I decide to reply you? I won’t watch you say shit about me!!! NEVER!!! How can Tee be jailed � what I do? I kill person? Abi I raped you? No be you get wandering gbola!!!!!! No, the law system isn’t that weak. YES, I called your company a SCAM and I’ll repeat that anywhere and anytime. If EFCC can be merciful and responsible; helping you recover millions from IBF then I’ll get the same justice. I know you must have heard some info that’s why you credited us today but SORRY! You don’t even want me to announce the amount IBF pays you monthly. I’ve known this since December last year. Enough of covering up with God! God told you to pay those you’re owing? No o, you for no pay. Uncle Abraham, I, Omotoke Bello CAN NEVER GO TO JAIL cos you are the one that deserves to go to jail for scamming us of our hard earned money. You don’t want people to speak up, truth is bitter! You can run your mouth and dent people’s image. No worries, I got no business with you other than my money with you.
Selah!

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Mr Egona Abraham(psl) “lies” Against Me� by Mamateee2020: 4:50pm On Mar 10, 2022
FAB can feel himself ehn � I’ve been reading that shii and rotf cos you forgive who exactly? I’m confused! Abi nah me suppose forgive you. If you had common sense, you’ll know that you have no single case in court. You claimed I called you a scam which I did, you lied that I posted your pictures which I didn’t. You say nah crime, ok! Agreed!!!! You posted a video of me with my international passport, cow!!!!! A video where I even stated my home address and you think that’s not a crime! I for sue you for that but I already said I won’t spend a kobo to recover my money from you. Asides, you can post whatever!! Just gimme my 17m. Nah my own headache be that. Keep messing with people’s head! Wahala for anybody wey still dey believe you o � Lie lie pastor!!!! Iropoooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Mr Egona Abraham(psl) “lies” Against Me� by Mamateee2020: 4:53pm On Mar 10, 2022
This was the day he came all the way from Ijebu-Ode wanting to do Tatata ���� I for post where him dey smoke buh lemme let sleeping dogs lie. I’m just too certain that I’LL RECOVER ALL MY MILLIONS FROM YOU! Keep running your mouth as usual, no be today!
Enjoy

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Mr Egona Abraham(psl) “lies” Against Me� by Mamateee2020: 4:59pm On Mar 10, 2022
The video no upload

1 Share

Re: A Reply To Mr Egona Abraham(psl) “lies” Against Me� by Mamateee2020: 1:19pm On Mar 12, 2022
There’s something about a liar!!! Them get plenty things to talk. I still won’t download any of those screenshots of whatever FAB said� You toast me abi you no toast me? You drove all the way to come knack abi you no drive? You’re owing me and my family abi you no owe? You be scam abi you no be scam? You released my introductory video to your group or not? You divulged my confidential documents and address to the public or not? I uploaded just 1 video of you and you wan faint� what if I upload the rest?
Since you’re the judge sitting on the mumu case you’re dragging me for ( calling you a scam) and you know I’ll be jailed, funny:::;;:: why not keep shut and let me be jailed first so that it can sound as a note of warning to others, lol.
To everyone who sends me whatever he says, I appreciate and don’t take it for granted but it’s enough. I’ve concluded that he’s suffering from the side effect of whatever he smokes
#peace #smallDICK

Re: A Reply To Mr Egona Abraham(psl) “lies” Against Me� by Antiscamm: 1:23pm On Mar 12, 2022
You’re definitely living rent free in his head.
Re: A Reply To Mr Egona Abraham(psl) “lies” Against Me� by Mamateee2020: 1:36pm On Mar 12, 2022
Wo, make una leave me o
I can’t laugh!!!!! Someone just called and said FAB said I must confess. Wahalur no come plenty so?
CONFESS WHAT Abraham, it’s how you feel yourself for me. You are ugly and smelling!!! That’s why I couldn’t sit next to you✌️How can I even fall for a debtor? Does it make sense? You keep spewing shit on your group that you’re not owing me. You couldn’t EFCC!
My husband is young and super strong. He’s not got a small dick. I’ve got no single reason to look another man in the eye. You’re not even in the league of people I roll with cos I hate dirty people who lack hygiene.
JUST TELL ME 1 ADVANTAGE OF WANTING TO SLEEP WITH FAB?
1 ugly
2 chronic debtor
3 he’s not a pig but a swine
4 he lie pass LIE itself
What would attract a sane woman to such a person?
Even if I’m single and need a man, FAB doesn’t quality at all.
Call me whatever on your group, e no fit pain me.
In conclusion, I know e pain you painfully ���� and I’m super proud of everything I’ve posted here cos no lies were detected✌️
I’ll say all these even in front of the Almighty Father cos ITS THE TRUTH

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Mr Egona Abraham(psl) “lies” Against Me� by Mamateee2020: 1:47pm On Mar 12, 2022
For anyone trying to report FAB, pls go ahead.
Ignore all he’s saying about me o, he can’t even pick a single hair from my body. He’s trying to create fear in you! If you’re sure you sent him money, pls, PROCEED TO EFCC office. EFCC will recover ALL your money. That commission is one of the best thing that’s happened to Nigeria especially people like me; one FAB will collect your money, curse and bully you? Not possible!!!!
Just go ahead! Think of what you went through before you made that money, under the Sun and rain.
How can you keep calling yourself rich with the amount of debts on your neck, Mr Pastor?
You poor pass church rat!!!!!! Pay off all PSLites from that riches� let’s see what will remain, big head mtchewwww

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Phone Theft: My Sad Experience / Nollywood Actor, Jerry Williams Suspended For Illicit Substances (drug) Use / EFCC Returns N19m, Lexus Car, House To American Cook, Victim Of Nigerian Scamme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.