Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,456 members, 7,830,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Ikorodu Residence, Need Ur Advice Please - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ikorodu Residence, Need Ur Advice Please (771 Views)

ENU-ANI MEGA CITY: Nigeria's First Green Luxury Residence / Fire Engulfs Building Close To Babangida's (IBB) Residence In Minna. See Photos / House Or Pool Party At Roseanne Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikorodu Residence, Need Ur Advice Please by afrobaby(f): 10:37am On Jan 10, 2011
I need sincere advice pls.
My fiance and I are planning t get married soon, hence, we need to get a new accommodation. We both work in surulere and so thot it wise to get an apartment that will be close to surulere, but the prob is the house rent fee, they are just too killing. He has a nearly completed building in ikorodu, agric side that we can actually complete with less than #300,000, and so he is saying we shud complete that one and move in, but am actually thinking of the stress of coming to work everyday with him driving from ikorodu to surulere, daily and me going back home alone in the evening every day cos I cant be waiting for him to leave office , he close late, wat shud we do
thx
Re: Ikorodu Residence, Need Ur Advice Please by baaliyah(m): 11:00am On Jan 10, 2011
My advise is to complete ur house and move in or rent it out to raise money to get accomodation close to ur offices.
Re: Ikorodu Residence, Need Ur Advice Please by afrobaby(f): 2:45pm On Jan 10, 2011
ok, thx
Re: Ikorodu Residence, Need Ur Advice Please by oluwabamis(m): 8:42pm On Jan 10, 2011
i live in ikorodu too, and it could be really stressful leaving home in the morning. nevertheless, its a wise idea to finish up ur property and start getting rent from it, if u dont want to live there. wishing u a happy married life in advance smiley smiley
Re: Ikorodu Residence, Need Ur Advice Please by twinskenny(m): 9:02pm On Jan 10, 2011
oluwabamis:

i live in ikorodu too, and it could be really stressful leaving home in the morning. nevertheless, its a wise idea to finish up your property and start getting rent from it, if u dont want to live there. wishing u a happy married life in advance smiley smiley

couldnt have said more, yyou just said it all
Re: Ikorodu Residence, Need Ur Advice Please by uwemjack(m): 9:37pm On Jan 10, 2011
Nothing like staying in your house especially as a new couple, the peace of mind overshadow the stress of rents, landlord and agent palaver. Wish you a happy married life. cheers
Re: Ikorodu Residence, Need Ur Advice Please by RichDad1(m): 9:50pm On Jan 10, 2011
I was about starting the same topic.I am in this same situation exactly.mine is around adamo going towards Imota.I am very confused my house rent as just been increased to 500k/annum.Plz is there any alternative route getting to Ikorodu apart from mile 12 area?I heard theres one around redemption camp that leads to Ogijo area is there any one that leads to Maya,lucky fibre and environs? usefull contriution will be highly appreciated.
Re: Ikorodu Residence, Need Ur Advice Please by shaibu123: 10:27pm On Jan 10, 2011
if you can spend 300k to complete your own house.then why do you need to pay someone 500k.the only problem here is the early morning traffic to ketu and as well going back in the evening.but you can always work out the time to leave your house.You have alot to save at the end.i leave in oreputa and goes to idumota for business no stress.use BRT instead of driving.best of luck.

(1) (Reply)

1 And Half Plot Of Land Together In Peaceland Estate Lekki Ajah @ 2.5m Only / Well Finish 4 Bedroom Bungalow@yaba,akoka In A Estate,lovely Apartment / Cost Of 1 Headpan Of Concrete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.